Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I am back!! Is BARUN a LIAR! UPDATE* (Page 4)

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
we want BARUN to stay hook or by crook..no SARUN means no ARHI..that means IPKKND is over for us..we will not leave and give up so easily...

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
the whole point is he never told he wants to leave even brk he told it depnds on story line...why people imagine things..our poeple love imagining things like bs cried in the interview..i guess she woild personally visited all if members abd cried..

why dont we wait for episodes this week..there has been no sprecap for today and no spoilers..why everyone eants to cook up something...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypripri_armaan

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Thank you so much for the clarification or watever this is!

You tell dont u find the timing of this interview suspicious?? 

Fans are going bersek,. SP the biggest channel giivng contradictory statement every mintu, PH has been silent when barun was being bashed and called names and now suddenly we have BS nad GUL chatting over coffee?
Fine i believ the interview is nt scripted but why now?
why not when Barun was being bashed and his name was to be cleared!!

Why when PH has to cllear their name? and why this stupid teaser! They very well know wht hell is fans going thru so why nt post the Interview??

I thnk the biggest issue here is...Barun said he is taking a break and SP claim he has movies in hand...one of them is not right definitely..and the blame is being laid n the commn factor..the PH.

If they can clear that it woud be good...if this interview is intended as a damage control fr GUl then looking at the hatred fr her from fans I don't think it will work..
If its a clarification and they ar doing it in a different way then I hope it's clear enough..and answers all questions ...fate of show particularly..

But all said I doubt if any statement now will convince fans..unless its what is wanted by majority..even f Barun says he doesn't have any issues with Anyne pp will say he s beng forced..

I don't thnk the interview is fake..simply seeing the content...Barun seems totally a ease when he talks about the show and scenes..
And regrading wet eyes we Dnt knw the context..and if they had to show a scripted interview why wouldn't they ensure he looks good and edit out the tears parts??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dieforasrpri_armaan

shai95 Senior Member
shai95
shai95

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
finally a sensible post in such a mess .
They really think the interview was scripted ?
They say they trust sobti and he himself once said that he never lies to the media , then why would he lie know , about his relations with his PH .
He seems to be really comfortable and happy with gul khan .
And to the people who are saying that where were they when barun or PH were being bashed and why so late .
I would like to tell them that they are elder and experienced then us and are not immature like us, who are ready to open fire at the drop of a hat .
Critism is a harsh truth in showbiz , people are criticized almost everyday for no particular reason , even barun and PH would have thought this rage to be normal as always , and thought people will UNDERSTAND and eventually the bashing would stop .
They analysed the situation properly and when they realised the situation getting out of control , decided to intervene and clear all the misunderstandings .
And ofcourse about barun being sad fr sanaya was clarified by himself that it was just bcoz she had to do lot of emotional scenes and hence had to use glycerine for 10 - 12 hours which was troublesome for her .
And he himself said he was crying coz akshay was leaving .
In the end
We love barun , we love gul
peace
dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Sorry to say...I guess BARUN is under pressure.Angry.That pressure is coming from lots of biggies in telly industryAngry...So this time he may lie...ConfusedOuch

Yes I am damn sure Interview was scripted..

Edited by dieforasr - 12 November 2012 at 12:16am
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
we wnat barun n hate gul

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dieforasr

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

i hate gul ! dats all 

if she cant make barun stay end the show ! simple i guess they dont understand english ya hindi 
i second this
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

the whole point is he never told he wants to leave even brk he told it depnds on story line...why people imagine things..our poeple love imagining things like bs cried in the interview..i guess she woild personally visited all if members abd cried..

why dont we wait for episodes this week..there has been no sprecap for today and no spoilers..why everyone eants to cook up something...

Yeah ..the issue is SP saying he quit for some reason! And no counter clarification from Barun..of course it was the weekend when P said that!!

It's a good idea to see the episodes post Sheetal revelation and then decide bcos obviously we will know whether the trak is heading towards closure r beak or whatever..that's the only thng we can believe anyway..what we see on screen!

Go to top