Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I am back!! Is BARUN a LIAR! UPDATE* (Page 3)

Samsun11 Groupbie
Samsun11
Samsun11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
ok agreed ! Gul is not at fault..but thn tell us why Barun want to go for break? why he wants to quit from the show which makes him so popular? why ???? answer us...there were many threads saying tht Barun was forced to leave..bcos of d script..who want him out of d show? why r changing the track which is not going to be liked by the audiance.. we r seeing it with our own eyes where the show is heading to..

so, without giving us proper answers,we all will assume something esle..which u can't blame. Barun is not having any movie offers which he clearly mentioned in d interview..then why he want to quit d show..what makesakshay,GH and deeplai to quit the show..whom will we blame only d PH..
         what r we fighting for why r we fighting with whom r we fighting ..i want all these answers..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationpri_armaan

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I agree with you
ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Totally agree. Just because of some rumors that Barun is being forced, people are not believing even Barun himself. That is pathetic. I have watched the interview and  I don't see its scripted and Barun -Gul  have any problem with each other. I Personally feel if Barun himself decided he wants to leave than let him leave. Instead of crying for Barun leaving the show, if we are a true IPKKND fans we should be more worried about future of our show. Here people are demanding to end the show instead of handling the situation with some other options to save the show from shutting down. I know Sarun is the best and no one can replace them but Sarun is nothing without IPKKND.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

-Rehnuma- IF-Addictz
-Rehnuma-
-Rehnuma-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
We want Barun in the show!!! BAS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shar19pri_armaan

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I WANT IPKKND TO END GRACEFULLY WITH BARUN AND SANAYA AS ARHI. BAS

pri_armaan

ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
If they were so very concerned then they should have posted the entire interview. The whole thing was shady. Exactly why am I supporting 4Lions or Gul? are they not the ones that posted the announcement that they ran out of ideas and shows over a week ago on forum 32. Seems like they were the ones that instigated and initiated the onslaught of losing all cast members.

pri_armaan

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Guys if he himself dose not want to work with this show as per the interview nothing like internal politics seems to be going on...! Why the hell are we striving to bring him back! He is concerned about his career & whatever as he said, Gul & SP are  concerned with their business of keeping the show on..! We r the fools!

Samsun11

riyaroses Goldie
riyaroses
riyaroses

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
i  totally   agree with  u ...  i also love  barun .. bt  he  is  nt  a  child  that  he  will be forced  to  do  something .. may b its his decision .. bt  its  nt  practical ... y would ph do  something  like  that .. they know if barun is out  all their fans  would  b  hurt ..   the  decision  is  nt good ..  i m  nt  liking  it .. 

Go to top