Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I am back!! Is BARUN a LIAR! UPDATE* (Page 12)

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

We are not calling Barun a liar.

But from your post from the 1st day, where you said you or your friends were outside the sets as Barun walked in  - where are the pictures ?  You said you had some pics of Barun getting out of the car

where are they ?
LOL, I am confused too, if she was outside the studio, coz she claimed she saw Barun( and his pants ) via Skype.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
why u r always changing side
2day gul doesnt hv any fault...yesterday she had acc to u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaantvbuf

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Thank you so much for the clarification or watever this is!

You tell dont u find the timing of this interview suspicious?? 

Fans are going bersek,. SP the biggest channel giivng contradictory statement every mintu, PH has been silent when barun was being bashed and called names and now suddenly we have BS nad GUL chatting over coffee?
Fine i believ the interview is nt scripted but why now?
why not when Barun was being bashed and his name was to be cleared!!

Why when PH has to cllear their name? and why this stupid teaser! They very well know wht hell is fans going thru so why nt post the Interview??

I thnk the biggest issue here is...Barun said he is taking a break and SP claim he has movies in hand...one of them is not right definitely..and the blame is being laid n the commn factor..the PH.

If they can clear that it woud be good...if this interview is intended as a damage control fr GUl then looking at the hatred fr her from fans I don't think it will work..
If its a clarification and they ar doing it in a different way then I hope it's clear enough..and answers all questions ...fate of show particularly..

But all said I doubt if any statement now will convince fans..unless its what is wanted by majority..even f Barun says he doesn't have any issues with Anyne pp will say he s beng forced..

I don't thnk the interview is fake..simply seeing the content...Barun seems totally a ease when he talks about the show and scenes..
And regrading wet eyes we Dnt knw the context..and if they had to show a scripted interview why wouldn't they ensure he looks good and edit out the tears parts??
My problem is woth the timing of this teaser!
And why teaser, post interview and kaam khatam! Breaks mei interview dikhane ka kya matlab hai! Veyr smartly edited teaser it was. Not fake m saying. The interview doesnt appear to me as fake, but the way its been posted, its timing is all a strategy thats wht m sure of!
They need to clear actor's name too! If the actor syaing all good things about you, then stand upp for him atleast. He is being good to them even when we all know he aint happy with the script and he has voice his opinion about this and not listened at all.
But why come when u wnat ur name to be cleare. thats utterly selfish. DO they get this that after this interview there will be a section of fans who will say barun was a liar and he made our fool! Again Baurn's reputation at stake!
ut yeah i agree this interview has and vill backfire them as well! And it should! They deserve it
And yes his eyes are moist but i dont think he cried in the interview, he simply looks exhausted o me.
But his smile doesnt reach his eyes tht anyone can make out!

Well I can't say about smile reaching his eyes as I don't knw him except as ASR and there he s acting!
But of course he is exhausted and tha shows..
And one thing...I have seen othef interviews of his where he doesn look at the camera or fiddles...so ts not the first time...there have been multiple posts about his body language in interviews even when there was n news of his quitting..
When did this all start..n Thu or Fri right...and SP said heis quitting only yesterday..no official statement from Barun or PH says the same..fans bombarded SP as tha was te avenue we had..
How do we know whose names will be cleared in the interview...although why they posted a teaser even I don't nderstand...
Even i have seen his interviews and i agree there have been some where he is not looking into the camera so yeah this camera wala thing i dont buy.
Infact my problem lie only with the timing of the interview thats it! 

ifsaal044

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

@TM you keep changing yourr sides! Wow!

Samsun11

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

Originally posted by shona3

Dear , we trusted you !! But ..You changed upside down in a day ...

What made you to support Gul ???

And pls dont put blame on barun ..

Even dalijeet confessed that he iz tired of what is happening inside sets AngryAngryAngry

can i have the link of dalijeet confessed that he iz tired of what is happening inside sets AngryAngryAngry..do nt mind

Daljeet Bhanot [email protected]dollybhanot

he has enough on his mind rather wid ppl calling him unprofessional on fb...dats another reason he broke down!!! So guys pls support him.

Daljeet Bhanot [email protected]dollybhanot

bt 2dy our sets was crashed by fans nd barun's under a lot of pressure...i even showed him fb fans reactions dats y he broke down wid sanaya

You can check her profile on twitter !! see what she have said ..clearly states that barun is stressed..And he broke down ..means ..i think u know wat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaantvbuf

gurulover IF-Dazzler
gurulover
gurulover

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
guys dnt waste ur time here..please keep calling SP
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
WHY R U CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.

ARE U CONFUSED OR URSELF DELUSIONAL.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE FALSE INFO OR MISLEAD US.

OUR AIM IS TO SAVE IPKKND.
END IT WITH BARUN AND SANAYA AS ARHI. BAS.

pri_armaan

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Actually, it goes both ways

IPK needs Barun but Barun needs IPK too

One hit role on one show doesnt establish you in the industry.

everything else, I have no comment about except for Barun isn't a little boy, he can take care of himself and we should realize that. Interview looks genuine, not forced at all. 

MeeraHK

Go to top