Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

turning against madhu - disappointed (Page 2)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Originally posted by manesha76

Why are you surprised ? Radha Ji was this way from beginning . She doesn't have brain of her own . Also anyone can influence her . 

I also think that She must have gone against RK when he has child . Somebody must have said that Rishabh is Bad Boy & he is manner less & she must have believed it . RK too must have suffered because of Radha Ji . 

someone supports me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ClapClap  LOLLOLLOL

i feel better now.  

Mujhe Rishabala se pyaar hai Radha Ji se nahi LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love-SmexyGhost-Sandy-Naz

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Chilll karo , If whole family goes against Madhu is like a boon for us . We will see RK going more close towards Madhu Wink . Anways who was interested whether Radha Ji likes Madhu or not . I am only intrested in RK liking Madhu & he does like her Big smile . 

you and V4o9 have given me perspective again.  Many thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SmexyGhost-manesha76

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I can understand your emotions but just think the woman who couldn't understand her own son from so many years how could she understand her bahu? LOL
you say anything to radhaji and she will believe it...  start crying.. that's it. I call her woman is lala land Tongue because i believe she lives in some other world Stern Smile she just believes everything in her family is going alright and if anything goes wrong she will cry and yes, any lie you feed to her she will eat it.. she is very naive n except the happiness of her family, she doesnt see anything. so don expect anything from her and why sad, the most imp person in Madhus life RK himself will support her so aur kya chahiye Embarrassed we will get rishbala getting stronger LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4loveCourageous_Leoankita24-SmexyGhost-Arnav90mysteriousmilliMR.KooL

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

I agree with you on some , but since it concerned her son and she almost lost him , she will tun blind even if its against the girl who saved RK ...

its her naivety that will make her against in show
My thoughts r exactly like ur. The big reason of her going against MB is she is a mother who almost lost her son. This is enough fr a mother 2  go against someone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

jyoti12345 Senior Member
jyoti12345
jyoti12345

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Radhaji worried for RK...but when she see RK completely change bcoz of madhu and he love madhu...
and again madhu also win her trust...

so don't worry...

4ever4love

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
ya agree with u,rk is her son or not,this is no the matter,bt she should has some capacity to judge,,bt she has nothing..very weak woman.yaar wo pehly madhu k feet touch krny tk gai thi or ab kyaOuch..
whatever,,sb chelain gy or end main Rk or madhu ak sath hon gy..Big smile

Edited by sundasnaz - 12 November 2012 at 12:13am

4ever4love

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Not only u dear, I was also shock to see the part, The rest of the family is already against Madhu so expected from them but Radha i did'nt ex[ected this behavior, She is a Mother but when how come She fprgot the convo of her with Madhu when She called her own son Janwar n all...

When She understand that What Rk did to Madhun her family in past was bad then this type of reaction from her in not expected specially when She knows that its actually Madhu who saved her son n taking care of him day n night from long...

I am happy that RK is gonna support her to aur kissi ki jaroorat hi nahi hai, I am waitng for the scene specially for Rk's dhansu dialogue on this situationLOLLOLLOL

Rahi Radha Ji ki baat so She is again pushing her on son away from herLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Arnav90 - 12 November 2012 at 12:18am

4ever4love

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
lolz...Rk himself will support madhu i think dats enough... kisi bhi radhaji ki zaroorat nehi... jab madhu ka pati khud uske saath hain so kya gam hain baki duniya jaaye bhar mein LOL and obviously, Radhaji will go against madhu its quite obvious considering its abt her son's life...whom she has not understood till now LOL waise bhi i wanted dis saas-bahu bonding to end...pakao it was Sleepy madhu ko bigaad ke rakh diya tha...especially crying buckets ki bimaari radhaji ne he phelayi hain ROFL madhu shud stick to her patidev tabhi woh achchi dikhti hain LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.4ever4love

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index