India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

turning against madhu - disappointed

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
My post is based on the article posted by Roshani on http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285248

The part that really disappoints me is this:  the entire Bhatia family will be against Madhu ... All of them including Radhaji ( Shama Deshpande) will be in a favor to throw Madhu out of the house. However, RK will stand by her and will support her.

Of all ppl, I can't believe Radhaji goes against Madhu.  I understand that there is "proof" of Madhu holding a gun and the MIL is oblivious to Dip's motives.  But just because you have a picture in front of you how do you manage to block out everything else, like Madhu giving RK blood, Madhu saving RK's life.

Even if Dips concocts a story saying Madhu did all this to hide her part in trying to kill RK, what about the rest of it Ms. Radha Bhatia?  Like having RK believe in God - before the shooting.  Like saving RK from a falling light - before the shooting.  Like getting RK to stop drinking - before the shooting.

How does the MIL ignore all this?  How does she ignore all her conversations with Madhu?? yes she is a mother but how can she ignore her own beliefs that Madhu is the best thing to happen to RK?

I am extremely, extremely disappointed in Radhaji.  Cry If Radhaji ever finds out it was Malik, will she demand Malik go to jail?  Will she deny Malik entrance into (RK's) home?  Will she order Madhu to never see Malik again?  

I personally think she has no right to deny Madhu anything.  Yes Malik was wrong but in this filmy world, RK has taken care of the situation to his own satisfaction and therefore to my satisfaction.   

And if indeed this article is correct, then I no longer feel bad for Radhaji.  I could care less anymore of the endless tears she sheds for her Rishu.  RK detests her and now I am beginning to believe he must have a valid reason.  

Gone is my empathy for this woman.  She deserves her miserable husband, loser step-son and that witch for a bahu.

Thank you RK for standing by Madhu - and i sincerely HOPE that Bittuji stands by Madhu too and not only because his chief does.

I feel horrible for Madhu though.  She gives and gives and this is what she gets in return from her mother-in-law.  Sad.

OK, my rant is nearly over just one more thing.  I have sincerely wanted RK to throw Dips out of his house and now I sincerely want RK to throw out all the Bhatia's from his house.

I was looking forward to Diwali and KC and I still am but now I know Madhu will get taunts and hurtful words by Radhaji.  I just hope it does not take away the magic of this time for RK and Madhubala!

Rant over - for now.  

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4sensuellahoney_sonyadi1986.SmokeySilence.ranithabriaanjaliipkkndQuintessentialIhansa22Angel-33ankita24-Pritt--SmexyGhost-Sandy-NazArnav90mysteriousmillimanesha76

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I agree with you on some , but since it concerned her son and she almost lost him , she will tun blind even if its against the girl who saved RK ...

its her naivety that will make her against in show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love-SmexyGhost-manesha76

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Just becoz she is turning against MB doesnt mean she shld be questioned...Its abt her son...His life...She lost him..No mother would want tht...No matter how much her child hates her...losing her child would be the last thing a woman vere wants...Wht u said is right bt look at the situation...the proof tht she got must have been portarayed welll...which must have made her believe it ...Is tht her fault...

First nlast thing is She is a mother...who just got her son back 4m the claaws of Death...n she is shocked n worried ...becoz of the situation...N I dnt think she shld be questioned on tht...The problem is she cant judge things rightly...Doesnt mean she is bad...or Evil...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

V4o9 Senior Member
V4o9
V4o9

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I think only if the entire family stands against Madhu, tabhi toh RK can have a chance of showing his true support (in short trust and love). Tabhi toh kahaani mein baat banegi.. The whole world on one side and they both on the other..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4loveanu_sakshiSandy-Naz

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Why are you surprised ? Radha Ji was this way from beginning . She doesn't have brain of her own . Also anyone can influence her . 

I also think that She must have gone against RK when he has child . Somebody must have said that Rishabh is Bad Boy & he is manner less & she must have believed it . RK too must have suffered because of Radha Ji . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love-SmexyGhost-ankita24Sandy-Nazmysteriousmilli

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
hmm, i had a feeling the "she is a mother so u can't blame her" would come up BUT I still am disappointed.

I get the mother pt of view and the emotional roller coaster Radhaji is on but Madhu has never given her ONE instance in which to judge Madhu this harshly.  

MIL knows what RK has done to Madhu, the humiliation through the media, the humiliation at the party, RK losing his temper at Madhu and throwing the bottles, treating her like a spot etc.  In fact she knows better then Malik and Padmini about what Madhu has been through - and through it all Madhu has never given her reason to doubt her.

so the 'she is a mother" reasoning does not work for me.  I am sure others will be willing to excuse Radhaji's behaviour based on this but I am not giving her a pass this time!!  

still disappointed.  and time to sleep!! good night all.

manesha76

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Why are you surprised ? Radha Ji was this way from beginning . She doesn't have brain of her own . Also anyone can influence her . 

I also think that She must have gone against RK when he has child . Somebody must have said that Rishabh is Bad Boy & he is manner less & she must have believed it . RK too must have suffered because of Radha Ji . 

someone supports me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ClapClap  LOLLOLLOL

i feel better now.  

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

hmm, i had a feeling the "she is a mother so u can't blame her" would come up BUT I still am disappointed.

I get the mother pt of view and the emotional roller coaster Radhaji is on but Madhu has never given her ONE instance in which to judge Madhu this harshly.  

MIL knows what RK has done to Madhu, the humiliation through the media, the humiliation at the party, RK losing his temper at Madhu and throwing the bottles, treating her like a spot etc.  In fact she knows better then Malik and Padmini about what Madhu has been through - and through it all Madhu has never given her reason to doubt her.

so the 'she is a mother" reasoning does not work for me.  I am sure others will be willing to excuse Radhaji's behaviour based on this but I am not giving her a pass this time!!  

still disappointed.  and time to sleep!! good night all.

Chilll karo , If whole family goes against Madhu is like a boon for us . We will see RK going more close towards Madhu Wink . Anways who was interested whether Radha Ji likes Madhu or not . I am only intrested in RK liking Madhu & he does like her Big smile . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuella4ever4lovemysteriousmilliSandy-Naz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index