Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh: Pyar ke side effects (At 53) (Page 72)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

@Khusi: I haven't seen that track. So, you are saying Anandi's character has been changed as per the whims and fancies of the CVs ! That is even worse then. Now, I really feel better and I am laughing actually.

Anyway, as of Jai Ho Anandi maiyya ki ! LOL

@Suchi: Don't mind my rantings. The way you are attached to Anandi, I am attached to Shiv. I have seen more of Shiv than Anandi in the whole of BV. 

@bold agree on this Big smile !! but anandi was  on a bit bold mode today but she was sweetEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Nakchadi ko goli maro ...ROFL

Mahi stole the show.  LOL
Poor Shiv was like...when Mahi asked his bhabhi to feed him Halwa/Prasad from her hand.  ROFL

Sid's expression  too goodClap & Abhishek is doing good job too Thumbs Up

Yeah...Aditi.,

CV's have bought out a very endearing bro - bro relationship...Embarrassed
It will be even more endearing...when A actually comes into the family as Bhabhi...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamdixie123blushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsupriya

Originally posted by adi2512

Nivi.,

Lets think this in another POV...

Suppose., A indeed is the one who rescues Shiv...

Now Imagine...J in the place of Shiv.
Would J behave in the same way as Shiv will do now...

No...Naa...

Would not the MCP nature of his come out...in taking the help from his wife...just as he felt when Gauri tried to help him...

So., that's where Shiv will stand out...

Anyway it is better that anandi saves shiv rather than showing Jayga as the saviour. That will be really the heights and I really dont want what the rival site is telling that jagya will be the saviour for shiv. I can still jhelofy a as a saviour for s but not jAngryAngry

It can never be that way even if J comes to their rescue.It is a small thing in return to all the goodness shown by A and to some extent by S.Any way how can he be saviour?He is the one who put him in trouble in the first place.Let him do some good for change.
He should be grateful that A and S are giving him opportunity to do them some good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamdixie123adi2512AnjanaYYZ

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
well definately we city clads when see people like anandi in village attire we feel a bit prejudiced that they r backward and we are much  cultured ,,, the main point is cultured ,,, does modernity  means we are cultured ,,, no i have see many educated girls like me misbehaving even with their parents now that their parents are backward
 their times education system was old fashioned 
and even they ask were there english medium schools at that time ,,, same way she feels she is much ahead and ajee is backward but  here i qquote words of shivaniji who met anandi  and felt " that i felt that air has no limits it can reach even to gaon like jetsar where a girl like ajee is touched by this open mind ness " she is modern in gaon style
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Nivi & Uma - u know I adore ShivjeeLOL... I defend him when Casper is spoonfeeding her twin babies!ROFLROFL  

Here r a few thoughts:

1. We r assuming much - let see what they show... Mahi may help and then there is K3

2. They ve already goofed the ghotala track...no security protocols...now maybe arrest n jail...

3. The show is called Balika Vadhu...not Balak Varr ya CollectorSir!  So, A will always have major role to play.

4. In partnership - its never a contest... u win if u r together na.  Who rescues whom does it matter?  Shiv said A's life day one... he solved Hethu ka mess on his own... if A helps him with this when her past is the one impacting her present then how does that diminish Shiv?  Its not as if he could not have figured it out on his own eventually even if A does solve it

5. A potential track ahead if they continue paralleling is A ascension and how S deals with that... if u con't watching BV will you also then say its a case of destroying Shiv at expense of Anandi?  

6. We can say that A solved the J problem last go round, but the track also showed us the human side of Shiv and his vulnerability healed some of A's wounds and got her to step forward more fully into the sunshine... so, who healed who is a toss for me.

----------------------

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 15 November 2012 at 8:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlKwitKattsumammilindroseadi2512dixie123Suchi-aparnaumakhusi_*

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
this is what I really think about Anandi...you guys are welcome to agree or disagreeLOL
I know we all like to call Anandi mahaan(jokingly) and sometimes she does some things that gets on our nerve...But I think Anandi is very caring. She actually thinks about how the other person feels before making a judgement about them. Lets take Sanchi...she understood what Sanchi must be thinking..she understood her state of mind and didn't take her Ranting to heart. Thats one reason that she kept forgiving Jagiya for his mistakes...Firstly she thought about how will the Singhs feel and secondly she understood sometimes what Jagiya felt about Bal vivah. I think before taking any action or making any comments she takes into consideration about other person's sitaution and feelings.
I just wanted to appreciate her because I know someone who is exactly like her and poor girl keeps on getting excused for being too sweet and couple people have accused her of being scheming so for me it was like wow looks like Anandi is just like her.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KwitKattsadi2512aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i hope anandi rescues shiv from this mess so that the gawari mouth suts up and comes to know like jughead that she is not mahan but has long way come to a point where people respect her not just she  is beendhni of badi haveli but a gr8 person with greatness no jagya as saviour to scene
adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Anj.,

Agree on all your points...more so on the point that...U are the greatest Shivotee around...EmbarrassedBig smile

It just depends on our perspective of what we would like to see., and what we would like to leave ...Approve

Go to top