Balika Vadhu

Ansh: Pyar ke side effects (At 53) (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 149

Page 1 Page 148
Page   of 149

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by aparnauma

The thing I want to see most is this track where J is doing favour to S by confessing his crime.ROFL

favour???????? That will b the joke of the century and real blunder by CVs...usko itna pehle barbaad kiya (blooper pe blooper) aur ab sudharne ke liye if this track then blooper ka baap Shocked
That's what Jaggu's fans think he is doing ROFL

Yaar fan ho dumbos nahin...oh sorry Jaggu ke fans hain to dimaag bhi to Jaggu dada jaisa hi hai na...no comments furtherCool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ansh: Pyar ke side effects (At 53) (Page 149)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
wahi to...soft copy tampered karna kounsi badi baat hai..soft copy ko inti importance..bevkufi ki had hai..ROFL
edit: yeah javo mat pucho... LOL

Edited by DonIsback - 16 November 2012 at 4:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiaparnauma

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

wahi to...soft copy tampered karna kounsi badi baat hai..soft copy ko inti importance..bevkufi ki had hai..ROFL

Donji picchhli baar I lost it and came second for new AT, can I go there now? PleaseeeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
post kar diya sowie cud not resist LOL

waiting to have a nice weekend today although will not be there for LU...important meeting but beech beech mein check karti rahoongi...naughty me LOL

At this stage of my life yeh sab karne mein bahut maza aa raha hai...scchi mein...Embarrassed

Edited by roberoi - 16 November 2012 at 4:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top