Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh: Pyar ke side effects (At 53) (Page 147)

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I hope Sumi will b there today as it is haldi day and in sme segment she is shown applying haldi ... Me too looking forward to her appearance and cute mother daughter talk Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSMalikaaparnauma

AryaS IF-Dazzler
AryaS
AryaS

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Aditi - your OS is supercute...loved it. Kaash ye Saanchi itni seedhi hoti...I still don't get it how she turned out to be so disrespectful as compared to Shiv and Mahi.
Sanchi not liking Shiv's choice...I can understand. But whats the need to disrespect and insult your would-be Bhabhi. Not for a second she thought by doing this she is hurting her own brother..the same brother whom you claim to love. Childish and immature!

My wishlist...Anandi realizing that J is behind this mess...and I want her to give him her piece of mind and a slap will be cherry on top. I don't get it how J will be mahaan by saving Shiv...He is just taking the blame of the offence he committed...what is so mahaan about that. I want this to be the start of the actual redemption track of Jagiya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_kinmukroberoiblushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AryaS

Aditi - your OS is supercute...loved it. Kaash ye Saanchi itni seedhi hoti...I still don't get it how she turned out to be so disrespectful as compared to Shiv and Mahi.
Sanchi not liking Shiv's choice...I can understand. But whats the need to disrespect and insult your would-be Bhabhi. Not for a second she thought by doing this she is hurting her own brother..the same brother whom you claim to love. Childish and immature!

My wishlist...Anandi realizing that J is behind this mess...and I want her to give him her piece of mind and a slap will be cherry on top. I don't get it how J will be mahaan by saving Shiv...He is just taking the blame of the offence he committed...what is so mahaan about that. I want this to be the start of the actual redemption track of Jagiya.

Agreed...Clap

thank you for wonderful comment Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoi

Pri_kinmuk Goldie
Pri_kinmuk
Pri_kinmuk

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AryaS

Yea !!!! I agree...what is so mahaan about it ?? its not as if he is taking the blame of SHIV'S ACT...he is just telling the truth

I wanna see more of ANSH romance after their marrriage...I understand jagya is an important part of the show BUT dont want MAIN focus on him-------

ANSH marriage-romance all the way !!!!!

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 16 November 2012 at 3:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalAryaSroberoiblushingaparnauma

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Aditi - Loved ur OS...ladies applying haldi to shiv was hilarious ROFL

Apy - Me too wish Sumi is back today.Railway ghotala thing wont be before tues/wed.Do din to sumi and KS ki re-entry mein chale jayenge.

Edited by Malika - 16 November 2012 at 3:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoiblushingaparnauma

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Aditi - Loved ur OS...ladies applying haldi to shiv was hilarious ROFL

Apy - Me too wish Sumi is back today.Railway ghotala thing wont be before tues/wed.Do din to sumi and KS ki re-entry mein chale jayenge.

If ur prediction is postponing ghotala for next week I am really happy...want a happy weekend...crossing my fingers as CVs sometimes lagta hai jet speed pe chal rahe hain LOL
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
The thing I want to see most is this track where J is doing favour to S by confessing his crime.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoi

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
yeah.. girne ke liye khadda khud banya usmai dhakela bhi khud.. aur uske baad hath dekar bahar kya nikla to ue savior nahi kehte.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

Go to top