Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh: Pyar ke side effects (At 53) (Page 143)

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Arya, to enjoy soaps please leave r brain in safe deposit box & come to watch... no reason & no logic kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai... this is what keeps me glued.  LOL

Ginu, aaj tho Hari darshan hua na so why so melancholy geet Confused
Abhi  Hari will be in full form. I want that Bheem Singh back

Hamare wale aaj mein nahin hua ab takSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

5cents

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Bheem Singh needs to show up... technically he is at fault, as he should have locked the PC when going to give Shiv the printout that time... then Shiv would never have been arrested! I mean, jeez, in my office nobody even cares what is on my computer and I still lock it whenever I get up to go anywhere... though maybe that is just my paranoid streak xD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSadi2512khusi_*-Ursh-aparnauma

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

@5Cents: Haha, where did quantum physics come from? LOL The mention of it reminds me of a ridiculous line from a song by this symphonic metal band called Epica: "Quantum physics leads us to/ Answers to the great taboo" (!?!?) LOL Lagta hai Shiv will use quantum physics to find an answer to the great taboo of being thrown in jail... while sitting in his cell, he will invent a telepathic method of calling Jag to Jaitsar to admit his crime and prove Shiv's innocence LOL

Hi! I'm TinaEmbarrassed. what shd I call u...SiriuslySujal ..is too longTongue
may be you are right ...it can lead to deep thinking & true introspection will get the desired result LOL
I meant his actions of taking her hands and all that touch from bars ki iss paar & uss paarLOL

SiriuslySujal

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Arya, to enjoy soaps please leave r brain in safe deposit box & come to watch... no reason & no logic kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai... this is what keeps me glued.  LOL

There is something called "You tube"  babes GO & do Hari darshan. Entertainment has moved right into our palms ...lappy nahi PHONE Pe dekho Big smile

VerboseG

AryaS IF-Dazzler
AryaS
AryaS

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
@Pratz - I am so glad you liked my OS...Thanks. Embarrassed

@ Gina - I like SRK... more bcoz I am a total romantic and a sucker for vintage romance and who else than SRK can play such roles picture perfect.

Yup..SRK-Kat chemistry was superb...it was sizzling.SRK was at his best. Kat was breathtakingly beautiful plus Yashji managed to extract her finest performance till date. Anushka yet again proved she is here to stay.

And what was that dance b4 the ishq shawa song!!! I was dumbstruck. The songs gelled so well with the movie...as if the songs are another character all together.

And to think that such a young youthful movie was made by a 80yr old Yashji...Kudos to him!!!

Btw Gina - I was thinking what if Ansh find themselves in the same scenario as in the Saans song in the movie...Ajee taking the initiative and knocking the senses out of Shivji. BlushingDay Dreaming

My hubby liked the movie too and after the movie told me..."Lets fall in love again" ShockedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujal5centsDon_theEvil

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Originally posted by adi2512

No...give me an old melody...like what u gave y/day...!!!! Man tadpat hari darshan ko aaj...ROFL

LOL LOL LOL Nice one xD

Adi, an old song I really like is 'Tasveer Teri Dil Me'... I don't know if that would appeal to you!

Naaz.,

Its one of my favourite...

Tasveer teri dil me..
Jis din se utaari hai..
Maine tujhe sang leke...naya naye rang leke...
sapno ki mehfil me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

There is something called "You tube"  babes GO & do Hari darshan. Entertainment has moved right into our palms ...lappy nahi PHONE Pe dekho Big smile

No, no, I want new stuff to seeWinkLOL
VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AryaS

@Pratz - I am so glad you liked my OS...Thanks. Embarrassed

@ Gina - I like SRK... more bcoz I am a total romantic and a sucker for vintage romance and who else than SRK can play such roles picture perfect.

Yup..SRK-Kat chemistry was superb...it was sizzling.SRK was at his best. Kat was breathtakingly beautiful plus Yashji managed to extract her finest performance till date. Anushka yet again proved she is here to stay.

And what was that dance b4 the ishq shawa song!!! I was dumbstruck. The songs gelled so well with the movie...as if the songs are another character all together.

And to think that such a young youthful movie was made by a 80yr old Yashji...Kudos to him!!!

Btw Gina - I was thinking what if Ansh find themselves in the same scenario as in the Saans song in the movie...Ajee taking the initiative and knocking the senses out of Shivji. BlushingDay Dreaming

My hubby liked the movie too and after the movie told me..."Lets fall in love again" ShockedEmbarrassed
That dance was HAWT!!! IT sure raised the temperature in the hall someEmbarrassed
Yashji proved that age is just a number; you are as young as your heart lets you be...
And Ajee taking the initiative has only been done in my OS so far... lets see if the CVs rob that ideaSmile
And your hubby sounds so cute!

Edited by VerboseG - 16 November 2012 at 2:58am

AryaS

Go to top