Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh: Pyar ke side effects (At 53) (Page 131)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Prati - Kekta is stupid.They copied the remarriage track from BV.. the akhri ichcha and all...but when she saw BV to is going on a totally different track by not re-uniting JaAn...kekta came back to her true colors.Suddenly pradeep became samajhdar and vineet became cold D'oh

Edited by Malika - 16 November 2012 at 12:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZDon_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Prati - Kekta is stupid.They copied the remarriage track from BV.. the akhri ichcha and all...but when she saw BV to is going on a totally different track by not re-uniting JaAn...kekta came back to her true colors.Suddenly pradeep became samajhdar and vineet became cold D'oh
kekta hamesh overboard drama karti hai.. the only is sense of her show till date for me its pkyek.. but end mai usko bhi mess kar diya tha...kekta ka logic wahi jane..LOL

Edited by DonIsback - 16 November 2012 at 12:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Malika - Anandi is much much more sorted then Mona.  And BV CVs r  not as silly as KEKTA camp... Mona isn't even divorced yet... married to ek idiot n engaged to her bossROFLROFLROFL  Anandi was already divorced b4 she accepted Shiv and now has forgiven n said tata bye bye to J.  She might care about the Singhs... but, post marriage her priority will be Shekhars

I totally agree on that! A is surely more sorted as she has given the right time to everything.Mona is terribly messed up.There are many reasons - She has kids unlike A...Pradeep is stoopid but loves the kids...Vineet is no shivjee and her ex in-laws are even bigger saints than singhs.She is jinxed! A even if will be concerned for singhs will be able to balance the two families.

Malika.,

Though I do not know...anything about the show., that U guys are talking...all I can say is...e/thing has to be in its perfect place...to see a luv story of the kind we have in BV now...EmbarrassedLOL

BTW., I can see ur changed DP now...as well as Aparna's...
Enlightened I'am...LOL

Tks for using it...I could not., when Khushi had given this for me...only b'coz of Shivjee's TIKA...LOLLOL

MalikaitsRitzi

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Tista - bhijuka is a scarecrow...u know those strawmen they have to scare birds in the field?  Btwn his overacting, black outfit, and hair... I thought he looked like one on Sagaai day...
Oh thank you.Actually I dont know that in hindi Bhijuka means scarecrow...actually I am bengali and bengali mein toh kuch aur he kahete hai scarecrow ko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
OMG - I just read KHTV WUROFLROFLROFL  I feel for my friends (Tanu n Sweta), who update for that show.  GAWD what TORTURE... here J is na ghar ka na ghat ka...there Mona is the homeless n torn one.  Everyone demands none understands even City Shiv throwing tantrumStern Smile

=====

Here we had A take care of a sick J...there Mona was taking care of drunk Pracreep... n Mona ka MIL is more Pendu then DS n our Pendu combinedTongue

----
Tista - am bong too... bhijuka is scarecrow ka hindi per Piya

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 16 November 2012 at 12:25am

MalikaitsRitzi

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
waise kitno ko lagta hai.. jagya ki ghotale ke liye anandi use slap maregi... LOL
tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

mona is terrible mess up..bechari kaise bahar aayegi... LOL
chalo apne anandi ko utna kuch problem nahi hai.. wo shekhar' ho handled kar legi... 
OMG tum abhi bhi uss Kekta madam ki serial dekhti ho???Shocked mujhe toh uski serials ki aasspass jane se bhi darr laagt haiShockedDead 

umamDon_theEvil

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

@Malika - Anandi is much much more sorted then Mona.  And BV CVs r  not as silly as KEKTA camp... Mona isn't even divorced yet... married to ek idiot n engaged to her bossROFLROFLROFL  Anandi was already divorced b4 she accepted Shiv and now has forgiven n said tata bye bye to J.  She might care about the Singhs... but, post marriage her priority will be Shekhars

I totally agree on that! A is surely more sorted as she has given the right time to everything.Mona is terribly messed up.There are many reasons - She has kids unlike A...Pradeep is stoopid but loves the kids...Vineet is no shivjee and her ex in-laws are even bigger saints than singhs.She is jinxed! A even if will be concerned for singhs will be able to balance the two families.

Malika.,

Though I do not know...anything about the show., that U guys are talking...all I can say is...e/thing has to be in its perfect place...to see a luv story of the kind we have in BV now...EmbarrassedLOL

BTW., I can see ur changed DP now...as well as Aparna's...
Enlightened I'am...LOL

Tks for using it...I could not., when Khushi had given this for me...only b'coz of Shivjee's TIKA...LOLLOL

Uma - Yahi to prblm hai...stories like AnSh are rare.And u know bcoz of it I hv made so many of my old MJHT friends upset by not watching khamoshiyan on SP.LOL I am so absorbed in BV and AnSh ki i dont feel interested in any other show Embarrassed I hv info wots happeing whr but no srs watching.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512-Ursh-aparnaumaVerboseG

Go to top