Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh: Pyar ke side effects (At 53) (Page 109)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

why shekars allowed sanchi to insult anandi. why anandi took insult by making herself low n explaining to sanchi 

It is good Anandi saw Sanchi without any mask today.  insult created the DRAMA bit.  And Shekhars  know  that Anandi can fight her own battles.   Well, we never become low by explaining ourselves. Sanchi looked very childish and immature in front of loveable, patient & calm Anandi.   The greatest power is often simple patience. Anandi is all about patience, virtue and maturity. You & I may not be like her but she has always been like this... A selfless and good girl wanting good of mankind. This is what makes her a super duper sarpanchiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys Saw the last couple of episodes Loved Anandi today although she was a lil soft!

Also any idea when the wedding is going to take placeee?
5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Ursh,  Wedding will be on 30th Nov. Embarrassed
You found Anandi softConfused??  You wanted Anandi to lift a danda & create a sc in her sasural. She was pre warned by Shiv also so she was ready for Sanchi's nukes.  I thought she was impeccable as patient  Anandi.  Handled & defused the bomb Sanchi.  No wonder she is the sarpanch You & I are lesser mortals and Sanchi MadURNOuch.
I have full  faith Aji will help her get over her prejudice.

OMG I just read abt Shiv's jail news. SBS will say...Anandi ko dena hoga ...HALDI KI PARIKSHA  apne pyar ki liye Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine244arya212002AnjanaYYZ-Ursh-aparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
@Tina - Shiv was angry, frustrated, and dare I say it castratedROFL He can't even scold Sanchi cuz Ajee will scold him if she finds out!Silly  As for Sanchi, she doesn't grasp how well Anandiji turned it all back on her and skipped off least bothered about behenaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

5cents

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
@Tina thanks :D

yes i found her a lil soft I mean her dialouges were amazing though <3 Anandi/Prats
Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

why shekars allowed sanchi to insult anandi. why anandi took insult by making herself low n explaining to sanchi 

It is good Anandi saw Sanchi without any mask today.  insult created the DRAMA bit.  And Shekhars  know  that Anandi can fight her own battles.   Well, we never become low by explaining ourselves. Sanchi looked very childish and immature in front of loveable, patient & calm Anandi.   The greatest power is often simple patience. Anandi is all about patience, virtue and maturity. You & I may not be like her but she has always been like this... A selfless and good girl wanting good of mankind. This is what makes her a super duper sarpanchiBig smile

@red: iam not saying we become low by explaining. anandi in her speech talking tat she knew tat she is not deserve shiv n all. so i am saying why she herself degrading while explaining to her. is she accepting to sanchi words. seems anandi still in insecurity of her. she is having still low self esteem n self respect n dignity.i like her patience but her way of speech reflecting her insecurities n accepting with sanchi. even shekars dealing with sanchi raising questions abt family upbringing. seems shekars family disjointed eventhough outlook is braod n nice ppl all.
 ya for drama they created the scene but the writer n cvs ve tothink before creating drama. just throwing things for sake of drama.
 sanchi is not serious character as shekars giving imp. unnecessary drama created by cvs.
i am talkng abt writer n cvs. instead of unnecesary drama they can show nice drama n light momens of ansh too.
Smile
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Savz - it cud be more than 1 thing - Anandi may have some "confidence" wounds from J that she has yet to overcome, but it could also be that she is simply being humble.  The former is a wound that CVs may have Shiv address...there is little wrong with the later. She can't arrogantly say - I am "hawt" just different from what you thought!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hi all

My interpretation of Anandi's bhashan

I really wish I had half as much grace as a had.
She put her in her place so well.Dumb one didn't even realise that she was being told off.
I am not going change for you or for anybody .I am what Iam.If that is a problem for you it's too bad.
Even I don't think I am all that great.But your brother for some reason thinks the world of me.
Your family doesn't seem to have a problem with me.Either it is their greatness or dumbness.Please take a pick.

Call me when you get over your stupidity.I'll be waiting.

To the family - Don't spoil your mood it is reallynot worth it.She will see sense soon.

Edited by aparnauma - 15 November 2012 at 6:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine244NDDgirl5centsAnjanaYYZ

Go to top