Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DonIsback

@tista as much i hate kekta.. but she is the one who give me my fev.. abhay raichand.. after all mera fev show pkeyk ekta ka hi tha... so i love her only show.. its pkyek.. 

Abhay Raichand...emmm yeh naam kahin suna suna laag raha hai...Arrre haan😎 yeh toh Vivs ka naam tha uss Blood sucking show mein😆 yea yea then you should thankfull to her😉😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I watch the first 5-10 mins of MB every day.But I feel that the story has not started yet.
-Ursh- thumbnail
@Tista hey how are you yaar? me fine

I Am Hoping Sanchi doesn't make this BV Into a Saas Bahu drama haaai

@Everyone this is an old show but Pple should watch Afsar Bitiya😃 When Mean old i mean the story has started!
Edited by UrshP - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I watch the first 5-10 mins of MB every day.But I feel that the story has not started yet.

this days i like mb more then bv.. kya kare.. purani aadat.. vivu kamjori jo hai.. mai bv miss kar deti hu par mb nahi... 
Don_theEvil thumbnail
waise sanchi madam ko pata chal gaya na anandi divorcy status ke bare mai.. dekhte hai kya hoga.  i hope uski family uski ek baar to sahi bja de... 
tistaa thumbnail
@Ursh I am fine dear😊
@Appy yeap you are right.Abhi MB shuru bhi nahi hua hai😉 abhi toh sirf ek Zaabardast hug hua hai...haayyeee...abhi bohot kuch baki hai😉😳😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DonIsback

this days i like mb more then bv.. kya kare.. purani aadat.. vivu kamjori jo hai.. mai bv miss kar deti hu par mb nahi... 

MB thankfully they show the re - cap so it is easier to keep myself updated.You are right Viv d Sena looks good.

But one show I am considering is Veera. That little boy reminds me of Avika Gor.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh Goody!  A new serial trend...girls with mysterious pasts they want to uncover🤣🤣 n the men they discover while digging dirt of their family graves!  

----
Ursh -  Giddy Shiv in the Jeep reminded me of Shaheed Kapoor in JWM

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

MB thankfully they show the re - cap so it is easier to keep myself updated.You are right Viv d Sena looks good.

But one show I am considering is Veera. That little boy reminds me of Avika Gor.

i heard about this show... lekin kabhi dekha nahi... yeah vivu is to awesome as first abhay and now rk...even his pain to make you  cry... the way i cry form him.. i never cry for anyone..
well bahot off topic ho chuaka. jaldi shiv is ghotale se nikle.. muje asuvoki nandi nahi dekhni.. ðŸ˜†
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
tistaa thumbnail
Yahan kisi ne Veera ka naam liya kya? well I am loving that show very much😳 I've even joined Veera AT but the problem is they are not this much active like AnSh AT but that show is awsome and the creatives of Veera and BV is same I guess