Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 5cents

Yes, all will go to bail Shiv Some would call this karma and  I call it justice!! This is how it shd happen & J shd be behind bars during the wedding!!

I totally agree, Tina... 

But I don't think the CVs will do that to their male lead of so many years. 

He will be bailed out again by Ansh, and he will go around serving dal, bati, choorma to the wedding guests.
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

All Ok... Client woke me with slap on the face😊

Do you ever sleep?

Yeah...I slept for full 5 hrs...😆
religiously got up...finished my morning work schedule...will start on my afternoon schedule in a while...😳
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Uma - no ways would I ever shell out money for bakwaas like "Singh is King"🤣🤣.. Tonight they r airing it on TV for free, am vela...so am going with the flow of whatever they show... Sarforsh now Singh is King! 

--
Tina - yes my soul sistah...karmic justice that all go get Shiv so willingly and will openly support him.  
VerboseG thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Uma - no ways would I ever shell out money for bakwaas like "Singh is King"🤣🤣.. Tonight they r airing it on TV for free, am vela...so am going with the flow of whatever they show... Sarforsh now Singh is King! 

--
Tina - yes my soul sistah...karmic justice that all go get Shiv so willingly and will openly support him.  

Anjy, am I invisible for the past couple of days?? Ever since I keeled you??🤣
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hullo...at is still alive..kya chamtkar hai🤣
bail out?
Ohh yaa...so that he can make laddo..for ansh wedding..🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khusi - whats the word on ur lappy...I am thinking of having a funeral for mine🥺... As for J - uski yaar ki shaadi hai toh laado toh usse batnaa hai! Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail

Anjy, am I invisible for the past couple of days?? Ever since I keeled you??🤣

OK Anjy... I copy you!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anjy..i havent talk abt it..with the service engg...he is out of station for 2 days...can u believe it...lol...i was thinking to ask him to adopt my lappy..i will buy a new one...🤣
u shud buy a new one..the way u described...urs one is not in good condition...HD replacement se accha a new one...wese v i am still stuck on core 2 duo...sab aage nikl chuke moi se...sniff
🤣
j!.hmmm...may be he will turn bawachi too...he has enough exp..lolEdited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I totally agree, Tina... 

But I don't think the CVs will do that to their male lead of so many years. 

He will be bailed out again by Ansh, and he will go around serving dal, bati, choorma to the wedding guests.

Gina, But if they want to send a strong message home they shd do it this way only. What goes around comes around  &  when it comes around its gonna hit really hard ...so don't do the ones you love wrong because KARMA will give double trouble.  I feel this jhatka will completely free DS from J's mooh Love maya. ( High hope😳).It surely doesn't hurt to dream 😃
VerboseG thumbnail
Khushiji, when is Donji back?

Have not received too many responses on the attendance thingie, so very few guests so far..