Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Savz - it cud be more than 1 thing - Anandi may have some "confidence" wounds from J that she has yet to overcome, but it could also be that she is simply being humble.  The former is a wound that CVs may have Shiv address...there is little wrong with the later. She can't arrogantly say - I am "hawt" just different from what you thought!  

anandi diplomacy speech. i got it the concept tat she is wat she is n not wat sanchi  expected of her future bhabi n she can't change for sachi. but her speech is mixed n reflected many. her insecurities n her self esteem,self dignity , considering herself poor looks etc.. may be wounds of jagya but still there.
she no need to be arroagant n no need to take insult also, she can strong in her way,as we know when situation demands anandi can be strong,may be left with simple as first meet.
i knew it for drama just all this. but whole scenario is like modern ppl are brats n insult rural ppl .giving wrong idea of modernity.

undersatnd anadi is lead everything revlves around her but ira saying anandi tat i don't know modern tat u know not necessary. sometimes dialogues written for shekar family is inappropraite. just dilogue writer writing to just praise anandi,sometimes it seeming OTT n sometimes unreal. it is damaging other characters.
i think writer n cvs instead of unnecesary drama,they can show nice drama along with ansh nice moments. not nice move by cvs by this old formula of sanchi drama. 🥱 it's like repeatitive.bringing different avtars of same neg in form of jagya,gauri,sanchi same , not refreshing.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
More like AnSh will do him favour once more keeping J outta jail🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

More like AnSh will do him favour once more keeping J outta jail🤣... 

Try telling that to his loyal supporters.We get lengthy posts🤣🤣🤣

I do feel bad for J's supporters though.

Off to work now 
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Savz - people in polite society use the same "white lies" or what I call "polite lies" ...such as Ira suggesting Anandi will know more about modern jewelry being from a younger generation than herself.  

As for J, G, and Sanchi... yes the word choice they use to denigrate  A is the same.  But, their perspectives n reasons r different.  The attacks r similar because target is same.  What is A's weak point from superficial perspective?  Its the fact that she is a simple village belle, who maybe lacking in education and has homely interests (i.e. cooking, cleaning, raising family, etc.)

J used to belittle A to justify to himself why G n city life is better.  

G used to belittle A cuz somewhere she w as always insecure that J would go back to A, who had J's family wrapped around her finger.  A's innate goodness made her even more insecure because somewhere she knew she was WRONG n a lesser human being but, was never willing to admit it.

S is just pissed cuz A is not what she imagined her bhabhi would be like - her "madarn" playmate not Shiv's lifemate!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

@Savz - people in polite society use the same "white lies" or what I call "polite lies" ...such as Ira suggesting Anandi will know more about modern jewelry being from a younger generation than herself.  

As for J, G, and Sanchi... yes the word choice they use to denigrate  A is the same.  But, their perspectives n reasons r different.  The attacks r similar because target is same.  What is A's weak point from superficial perspective?  Its the fact that she is a simple village belle, who maybe lacking in education and has homely interests (i.e. cooking, cleaning, raising family, etc.)

J used to belittle A to justify to himself why G n city life is better.  

G used to belittle A cuz somewhere she w as always insecure that J would go back to A, who had J's family wrapped around her finger.  A's innate goodness made her even more insecure because somewhere she knew she was WRONG n a lesser human being but, was never willing to admit it.

S is just pissed cuz A is not what she imagined her bhabhi would be like - her "madarn" playmate not Shiv's lifemate!

haha i got it wat all u said. target anandi n anandi provesherself. just revoloving around anandi bahu,beti,partner,bhabhi ,really no one can keep all happy. anandi proved herself by becoming sarpanch n all. instead of same family drama they can show other way of anandi proving herself again as they shown shekars family broadness . so they can bring hethsingh n can show sarpancji n collector one side n otehr side ansh wedding n all. but for a shortwhile until jagya comes the filler is sanchi for drama. instead of tat they would ve shown some nice drama n nice ansh moements n can start drama when jagya comes. may be jagya redemption or so.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh yeh at abhi bhi hai thght naya shuru ho gaya hoga 😆

morning all!!

missed ginu yesterday during LU genuinely
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Savz - its an indian serial that they intend to DRAAAGGG FARRR... if they give us all romance then 1) it would not be "balika vadhu"...where its hard for Balika to move on...be it her ex, an overprotective sasuma, ya a madarn silly sil!  2) If they show romance now then what will they show later??  

Also, am sure heth will return as kethu post marriage...sooner or later if the show continues... for now they ve enuff drama content with the lurking ex-husband and Anandi getting adjusted to her new parivaar.  

@Ritzi - morning... ve u caught the epi yet?
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail

@Savz - its an indian serial that they intend to DRAAAGGG FARRR... if they give us all romance then 1) it would not be "balika vadhu"...where its hard for Balika to move on...be it her ex, an overprotective sasuma, ya a madarn sis!  2) If they show romance now then what will they show later??  

Also, am sure heth will return as kethu post marriage...sooner or later if the show continues... for now they ve enuff drama content with the lurking ex-husband and Anandi getting adjusted to her new parivaar.  

@Ritzi - morning... ve u caught the epi yet?

nah i havent but u just made me realise theres so much drama n plots to explore cvs have kept so many tracks open for story to proceed n here i was thinking ki it will end 😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Ritzi - i am juss guessing... who knows what the CVs ve up their sleeves😳
itsRitzi thumbnail

Ritzi - i am juss guessing... who knows what the CVs ve up their sleeves😳

yes u r right this is one serial which i cant predict !!  so i hardly discuss future tracks 😆CVs always play googly