Ansh: Pyar ke side effects (At 53) - Page 81

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Malika

Uma - Even I'd like the pallu to be removed.I am sure Ajee will readily do it if Kanchi requests her pyaar se.And that ornament on head is a maang tikka.

Yes definitely pallu needs to be removed anadi looks soo beautiful  without pallu .  I hope we get to see anandi in sari we saw in suits n she looked realy nice.
Originally posted by Malika

Uma - Even I'd like the pallu to be removed.I am sure Ajee will readily do it if Kanchi requests her pyaar se.And that ornament on head is a maang tikka.

Malika.,

Maang tika...dangles on to the fore head naa...
That's not the one., I'am talking about..
There;s one more circular one...right on TOP...slightly towrds back...it usually gets coverd by her pallu...and we can faintly see it thru' her pallu..

What is that called...

I used to notice it when she used to put sindoor...
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Fashion Q:  R huge rings the norm these days?  Every ring on BV appears SUPERSIZE to me🀣🀣 Otherwise nice jewelry... Wonder what we will see on A post wedding.πŸ˜†

in today speech anandi cleared it seems ,she  won't change much. may be slight changes or may not be. when she giving speech who r disturbing by playing instrument behind πŸ˜•πŸ˜† even sanchi went in to trance for a while n recovered quickly. all faces r in trance πŸ˜†
Malika - no they appeared together for photo shoot after Sid got slapped...she was still trying to slap him... Someone here has too much REAL imagination!

Ok can u guys please explain to me wat kaanchi means by behenji type?

Cuase um not Indian n My Hindi is not dat gud.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by hana89

Ok can u guys please explain to me wat kaanchi means by behenji type?

Cuase um not Indian n My Hindi is not dat gud.πŸ˜ƒ

In Amrikan...it means A is Betty not Veronica!
Anjy - Yup right u are.They hardly google stuff I suppose despite of it being the easiset and cheapest source of "authentic" info.But I was just curious abt whats gonna happen to shivjee πŸ˜†

And whos crying abt no makeover?I am to happy she refused it on the face of it.And I was actually surprised when she said "aapne to bahut sunder bhabhi ki kalpana ki hogi"...inappropriate dialouge! I find prats really pretty...she has got those beautiful bengali eyes and features.Even with a tiny stature she looks graceful.Stupid dialouge writer!
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

In Amrikan...it means A is Betty not Veronica!

πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thnks anjy

But wats kaanchi ki problem how does dressing making modern?
Malika - the bit of humble self depreciating dialogue was needed... She can't be I am hawt stuff per ur bro but, not u I know🀣🀣 Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago