Originally posted by: adi2512

Tks., for the review ...Gina..
May be I should watch it for those bold words...😃

dekhne walon ko dekhne ka bahana chahiye 🤣

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dixie123

@Ginu: Thanks. Me no die hard SRK fan. But, I do love the romantisim in his movies. Maybe I should give it a pass then. Maybe I'll wait for NOv 30th and go watch Talaash !

Precap was Sanchi knowing about Anandi being a divorcee and shouting at her family for the revelation.

@Adi: Me was planning on going alone too !!!

Nivi.,

ee kya baath hui...😆
Tscha...If U were here... We would have watched it together...😳

And I know., my hubby will never accompany me to this movie...😭
It has to be either a comedy or an action movie for him...😕
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pri_kinmuk

Hello...

by the way did u all notice what anandi said ,"Saachi agar mera BHAI hota to mani bhi---blah blah..."😆

till date saachi does not know anandi is a divorce  but what is told to her...-----that JAGDISH is dadisa's pota...meaning anandi ka BHAI ...🤣

I think maybe tomorrow saachi will be like anandi does have a bhai so how did she tell so that AGAR mera bhai hota...and asks the family about the same and the family discloses anandi's divorcee status (as shown on pre-cap about her geting to know about it)_ ...OR IF she does NOT think so IT is a MISTAKE on CVs part 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 * MY PREDICTION*

WHAT SAY ATians ????? 👏

O teri...kya point hai but dear itna dimmag sirf hamare paas hai CVs ke paas nahin...they hv made a mess of this track, seriously 

tistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

True Tistaa...just read Ankit's post outside...He is a man of right words 👏

Sanchi is so unbelievable character ki react karne ko bhi man nahin kar raha 

Yeap ankit's posts are always awsome... he describes these spoilt brats very hillariously 😆😆😆
adi2512 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pri_kinmuk

Hello...

by the way did u all notice what anandi said ,"Saachi agar mera BHAI hota to mani bhi---blah blah..."😆

till date saachi does not know anandi is a divorce  but what is told to her...-----that JAGDISH is dadisa's pota...meaning anandi ka BHAI ...🤣

I think maybe tomorrow saachi will be like anandi does have a bhai so how did she tell so that AGAR mera bhai hota...and asks the family about the same and the family discloses anandi's divorcee status (as shown on pre-cap about her geting to know about it)_ ...OR IF she does NOT think so IT is a MISTAKE on CVs part 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣

-------* MY PREDICTION*

WHAT SAY ATians ????? 👏

Pri...

Good point...
But does the brat have so much of brains...?😕
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the epi..

Hats off to the dialogue writers again ⭐️.. There was nothing syrupy or mahaan in what A stated, she just spoke what her heart felt, loved it...It takes a braveheart to say all that...and one could feel the genuineness in her..

Yesterday, I had a major crib that S had no idea of what his sis is wrt to A and today CVs answered my questions so well.. Am glad that Saanchi's truee roop is out in the open..😉
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

Nivi.,

ee kya baath hui...😆
Tscha...If U were here... We would have watched it together...😳

And I know., my hubby will never accompany me to this movie...😭
It has to be either a comedy or an action movie for him...😕

Exactly the same reasons my hubby will never come or do I want him to come along. He will spoil the movie for me.

How I wish Adi I was there. Truly we could have gone together.
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

Just watched the epi..

Hats off to the dialogue writers again ⭐️.. There was nothing syrupy or mahaan in what A stated, she just spoke what her heart felt, loved it...It takes a braveheart to say all that...and one could feel the genuineness in her..

Yesterday, I had a major crib that S had no idea of what his sis is wrt to A and today CVs answered my questions so well.. Am glad that Saanchi's truee roop is out in the open..😉

Agreed Umam...problem here is not A but Sanchi...do u agree with her dialogues...can someone from such a well bred family behave like this and that too specially when ANSH are getting married...she cant do anything...koi hone wali bhabhi ko like na kare, ok but talk like this I cant digest it 😕
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: umam

Just watched the epi..

Umam... me just watched it too...

Loved S's expressions and A's bhaashan... so true to her heart.

Wish the Shekhars had spanked NS more when she was a kid. I am sure they are thinking the same these days😛

But some people were talking about predictions a few pages ago... Anybody have any idea what that was about? 
adi2512 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Exactly the same reasons my hubby will never come or do I want him to come along. He will spoil the movie for me.

How I wish Adi I was there. Truly we could have gone together.

Nivi.,

What I will try & do is,,,I will pack him and my kid off to a cartoon movie...or a kids movie...and I will go watch it alone...otherwise., my kid will tag along with me...and he will not let me watch properly...😈