Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sou...lol..he didnt expect ns to badmouth so openly may be...thats y shocked...ab saant toh he cant be naa...
Ok ansh nite gals
wese u ppl didnt notice my lineπŸ˜”
gully was shown in precap...πŸ˜‰
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Wah wah hanste hanste Anandi ne mast chaante maare Sanchi ko πŸ˜† seedha seedha bol dala ke tera jo bhi problem hain hain woh tera hain mera nahin so don't ever try and change me πŸ˜† too good.. and whats with Shivjee shocked type of expressions?? didn't he knew his sis hated Anandi.. and he must've known her nature by now isn't it?? blushing was fine but i didn't like Sid's inconsistent expressions in that fly scene πŸ˜³

Sou...

He was first annoyed...about his doll's rant...😑
Then he was may be annoyed...seeing Ajee's patience and samajhdaari...in the sense...uff..ee ladki., itna mahaan banne ki kya jarrorat...hai...why can't she just shut her up...instead of taking all the onus on her once again...did she not go thru' enough...
or may be...I still haven't under stood her fully...how silly of me...uff...!!!!😑
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

She is just someone who is very bright
and tries to do what she considers as right.

Appy it rhymes!!!😳😳😳
LOL am in a silly moodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i guess if gawari dislikes ajee than she should have gone away to her room or she should close her eyes ,,, shere ki behnji  is none other than sanchi --- all replies to sanchi were a big slap to family also that thier girl is so rude and hass so much attitude 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Appy - yes...the only superior aspect of both Anandi and Shiv...especially Anandi is her patience...on intellect and grasping others n situations her and Shiv are on par.  Bass Shiv gets mad a touch sooner and is not above using his physical might to ensure "right"Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am I the only one who thinks Anandi won't do much in this ghotala issue.. I mean Shiv will try and come out of it.. iss beech mein ghanta mahan will come there and take the blame saying ke galathi se galathi hogayi.. he'll be warned and left on CS's request then Anandi will show her kali maa's roop as she didn't have a proper closure to ghanta's episode last time around.. she actually didn't even look at him.. giving a closure toh door ki baat hain.. so I think this ghotala thing mein Anandi will only play a part in solving the emotional issues not professional ones πŸ€”
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I still never understand why people think of A as Mahaan

She is just someone who is very bright and tries to do what she considers as right.She likes to people around her happy and so she makes efforts to keep them happy simply because she likes to surround herself with happy faces.

If she is mahaan she would have never failed.

She has lot of common sense when life puts her in a situation which is not so pleasant she has the good sense to use it as a learning experience and becomes wiser.

She puts herself in others shoes and tries to see it from their perspective that's what makes her understanding.

All these things constitute an above average human being not a mahaan IMO

πŸ˜›...we think same ...exactly my point about anandi a page before
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KwitKatts

Appy it rhymes!!!😳😳😳
LOL am in a silly moodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for pointing it out.I didn't realise.πŸ˜†
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Anjie.. Agree.. Jumping into too many conclusions before they actually show how it is going to be dealt.

The thing is the way they shown Shiv as a character till now he has been too perfect. So, a guy in his position cannot solve the problem that he himself created and needs help from a Sarpanch. To me professionally it is not right. I am not talking about how it would impact AnSh in their relation. I was just seeing how it shows him in his professional life. Shiv should not need help in solving his professional problems.

Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Am I the only one who thinks Anandi won't do much in this ghotala issue.. I mean Shiv will try and come out of it.. iss beech mein ghanta mahan will come there and take the blame saying ke galathi se galathi hogayi.. he'll be warned and left on CS's request then Anandi will show her kali maa's roop as she didn't have a proper closure to ghanta's episode last time around.. she actually didn't even look at him.. giving a closure toh door ki baat hain.. so I think this ghotala thing mein Anandi will only play a part in solving the emotional issues not professional ones πŸ€”

Souji - this is a possibility... me thinks soo... like i said...I am presuming nada... and it does not matter to me who rescues whom...and J won't save the day because he himself created it.