Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

are yaar.. shiv handled jagya na... who can be worse than him?

Sanchi is what ever. I am not upset at her.. she will change surely.. so its ok. 

I am sure when Anandi will save Shiv from the police and fight for him she will get to see the strong Anandi :) ...

CM was a bigger threat so she is calm now.. I am happy! 

Suchi: The problem is Shiv didn't handle Jagya and Anandi did which was right in its own way.
I'll be really disappointed if Anandi has to rescue Shiv in this railway thing. Shiv has made the mistake. He needs to fix it himself.
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by tv_princess - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

lol when I  listened to Sanchi i was laughing. I am thinking hey saanchi you have not seen how much Anandi has suffered. Your tane are like sweet honey compared to what she had gone through.

Her dialogues made me laugh 

Suchi.,

If at all Shiv calls her on this...may be she will tell him the same thing...๐Ÿ˜†
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Was a cute epi... CVs once gain copied someone's OS regarding the halwa - mahi- shiv tease. Congratulations to the writer of that OS / FF
Nice epi, though I found A's speech slighlty elongated. Please don't hit me.

I really admire this brother duo.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nahi yaar dixie... Anandi will get shiv out.. and this is for saanchi. 

CVs had planned this cleverly. THey want the entire family of shiv to accept Anandi before the marriage.

So even though he should fix it.. i am glad Anandi has a say in it. They work together so i am happy yaar :)
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So true suchi...kya kya nehin jhela anandi ne..tabb se when she didnt eve know what the meaning of taana properly...just recalled..ds taunted her for not coming with so much dahez like she was giving to sugna...poor kid was smiling...coz ds was smiling...gehena's heart went out seeing anandi's innocence...sigh...
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys...I'm back after watching๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Somehow...I dont find Saanchi irritating now!!! Maybe its the magic of Anu's words today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Rather mujhe ab uspar hasi aati hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so damn childish๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Pakka she will like Anu someday๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Adi: You remember I was telling that this railway track and Sanchi will have something to do together. My worst fear is coming true. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nivi - Though even I wish its him who proves his innocence but I doubt it will happen.Agar hua to Ajee Sanchi ko apni mahanta prove kaise karengi?

And may be its to prove to Kanchi that if A is a village girl then its not necessary that shes dumb.Her intelligence and smartness will impress Kanchi.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago