Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nniks

Good morning everyone...congrats for new AT😊

know wat...last night my hubby was watching BV on sly...mere samne to he pretends to hate it..but at 11 pm...i was putting my kid to sleep n he was watching the repeat...wen I caught him he said..he was just flipping channels...hehehehe...I know he has got used to watching it now.😉
chalo accha hai meri mehnat safal hui now he wont crib when I watch BV 😆😆

Good morning!

Well, my hubby does watch if he is around, but he spoils it all with snide comments😡 So, I prefer watching when he is not there😊
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@dixie  yes  hes my crush indeed!!☺️

i guess aaj BV ka news ayega i feel so 🤔
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Good morning!

Well, my hubby does watch if he is around, but he spoils it all with snide comments😡 So, I prefer watching when he is not there😊

Oh ginu.. What happened to your hubby's prediction ? Ajee didn't go back to Jagya like your hubby predicted. did you place a bet or you did you give him a proper tapli this time and gave him the 'I know AnSh better than you' look !!
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Good morning!

aww such  a sweet hubby 😆 

waise i also do same with my mom wen she watches one which i dnt 🤣
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even my hubby keeps on giving snide comments 😡
He loves jagya...says bechra 2 biwiyon ke beech mein fas gaya hai 😡 n he will def interrupt and make noise during AnSh romantic scene 😡
thankfully he hates saanchi too

Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Oh ginu.. What happened to your hubby's prediction ? Ajee didn't go back to Jagya like your hubby predicted. did you place a bet or you did you give him a proper tapli this time and gave him the 'I know AnSh better than you' look !!

I guess he just does all this to irritate me... he knows all the right buttons to push😡

Neha: According to hubby: Jagya ki toh nikal padi... 
Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
AlmondCat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okay, I finally watched 3 episodes now!!!! Todays epi was awesome with all the "aankhon hi aankhon ke isharey" simply loved the eye talk between Ajee and Sjee...reminded me of my first few days of marriage...😳😳😳 i was furiously blushing at that scene

did I hear S say to A "aapko toh mein baad mein dekh loonga"??😲😲😲before leaving after DS caught him???
VerboseG thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbadam

okay, I finally watched 3 episodes now!!!! Todays epi was awesome with all the "aankhon hi aankhon ke isharey" simply loved the eye talk between Ajee and Sjee...reminded me of my first few days of marriage...😳😳😳 i was furiously blushing at that scene

did I hear S say to A "aapko toh mein baad mein dekh loonga"??😲😲😲before leaving after DS caught him???

Yes, ur ears are working fine😊
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup he indeed said "aapko to mein baad mein dekh lunga" and forum is going wild with imaginations 😉 Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nniks

Yup he indeed said aapko to mein baad mein dekh lunga na forum is going wild with imaginations 😉

Ohhh, really!? I remember him saying something, but I didn't catch the words. Thought he was just telling her he would see her again soon or something xD Hahahaha, that is awesome 😃