Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 74)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

wen s next part for dis coming
frankly i dont knowLOL
i have update three stories todayLOL, maybe in a few daysWink

hal96 Senior Member
hal96
hal96

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Lol
I reallly enjoyed dat part
It was soo much fun
Loved confused arjun x hez sooo cute weda hes khadoos or sweettt
Love arjun
Upload sooon
Want 2 knw wat riya myks him do
Smile
Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i'm very happy that many people have enjoyed my updates till nowEmbarrassed, a big hug to themEmbarrassed

and thanks for all those lovely comments, and sorry havent been able to respond to each one individuallyEmbarrassed, but i have liked reading each one of them a lotEmbarrassed

i'm going to end this SS now,only a few more parts left nowEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wondergirl1990Luna92MissRightfatima15ll_piya_lldevildiva21

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Chapter 15

"Shit, what have I done.  I came to ask sorry, yet I ended up making her even angrier! Now what did she mean by saying that I'd regret! She's looking exactly like a wounded tigress waiting to pound on me!" Arjun thought worriedly.

Riya glared at Arjun and went away in her banging her door to show her anger.

"God, what exactly just happened?  I don't understand anything of what he has just said! He's completely crazy! And I'm even crazier to have fallen in the web of his words!" Riya thought.

"Mr Arjun, you wanna fight! You wanna keep your promise and maintain the bet! I promise by the time these 24hours are over, you'd regret you ever came back!" Riya said. She gathered all her courage, and hardened her heart a bit and went to face Arjun out.

She found Arjun sitting on the sofa, waiting a bit nervously for her. "So janab is a bit scared! Good! Hona bhi jahiye!" she said to herself.

Arjun had been waiting for a long time for Riya to come out of her room, he knew he had made a big mess of everything, but still he hoped there was still time and he could apologise for his harsh words.  He was happy when he saw her come out, and was going to finally say sorry, but he never got the time to speak at all.

"You promised to do anything I said nah, so here's your next challenge! I've been thinking of cleaning this house for a long time now! And now that you're here and willing, perfect opportunity hein!" she said.

Arjun looked around and saw that the house was already so clean, what more could anyone do to it, and was going to say so, but again Riya talked first. "I'm not talking about the inside, I'm talking about outside! You have to wash the outside, and you have only one hour for that!"

"What? Do I look like a cleaner to you? And it's almost night time!" Arjun said.

"Exactly, it's almost evening, that's why I said you have only one hour left! And you have to do everything I say! So for the time being, just become a good cleaner for me!" Riya said.  She knew one hour was very less, but she wanted to teach him a lesson.

"Dekho Riya I know you are very angry, but still kuch zyada nahin hein!" Arjun said. He came to stand just infront of her, nearly a few millimeters away from her, and then handed her something which he had been hiding since he came back.

"Yeh kya hein?" Riya asked suspiciously.  How come earlier she didn't see this parcel in his hands.  Maybe she had been too angry or hurting to see anything.

"This is an apology from my side. Please accept it, I know I'm the worst type of man in the world, a rude person, a very disturbed person, a pain in the neck, proud, arrogant, selfish…. You can pick any words you like from this," he said all the while looking in her eyes.

"Please look into my eyes, I'm really really very sorry for everything!" he again said, and watched her reaction.  He had hoped that Riya would meet him halfway, but Riya didn't say anything and kept on watching him as if she was dreaming.

He then took his ears in his hands, and did some continuous ups and downs, all the while saying "I'm sorry".

Finally when he could no longer do these ups and downs, he knelt on both knees and said, "Riya, I'm a very complex and difficult person.  Yet you have always been there for me, always tried to help me, always trying to make me smile and laugh, while I have always shunned all your efforts.  And I don't know how many times I have hurt you in this process.  Please give me one more chance, I promise I wont disappoint you," he said with remorse.

But still Riya wasn't saying even one word.

"Riya why don't you say anything!" Arjun said worried now.

"Anything!" Riya replied.

"Riya what's wrong?" Arjun said.  He got up, and slightly shook her.

"Nothing is wrong, but maybe something is utterly wrong in my head or in your head!" she said.

"Riya you are not making any sense?" Arjun said.

"Arent i? Well I think that you are the one completely confused!" Riya said, and as if to check, she put her hands on his forehead, and even slowly touched him on his head, looking for any wounds.

Arjun pushed her hands away and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Kuch bhi to nahin! Just checking if you had fever, or had fallen… anything to explain this Arjun I've been seeing since half an hour now!" Riya explained back.

"Very funny!" Arjun said and frowned at her.

"Now don't waste anytime, if you have forgiven me, please wear this for me!" Arjun said, and pushed her back till her room.

"And if I haven't forgiven you?" Riya queried back with a smile now.

"Well in that case also you have to wear it!" Arjun replied back responding to her smile also.

Riya again entered her room, and this time also she was confused, but happy.  She didn't understand what just happened, except that Arjun had apologized to her, and wow what an apology that was, she thought with a smile.  Finally maybe all will end well on her birthday she thought.  She glanced at the parcel in her hands, wondering what Arjun could have given her.  She gently opened it, and was utterly shocked at Arjun's present.

Precap:

Diner, and then…

sorry for any spelling mistakes, so how was it?

i know it's not that funny, and maybe a bit boring alsoEmbarrassed

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

me_lovelygulramya_lnsangeethbalaRenumehraVirMan505abjeyaumamah70etfrsana1819786benazLuna92beatrice_89jemiiAKSashadowhal96angelicdeeptiabna1989salmankideewanihoneey95kirthiiiBarunsanaya10nivanthi2arul01sdhgIshqDewaaniluvzindagiApples94APRIL14littlebratyas23nakshatra92princess_parikreya204FLOREYrocking_galashmifebaaaroojarainkunchuSandy914MissRightpihu_angadSanthu.The.KingmadmadonamishreeArieltabirinku95M.V.Kohli007PumpkinnMoner_RadioKrishnaluv94fatima15srividhya68ll_piya_llAks13devildiva21Payal_156_Tabassum_Queen.Beevidya.anandll-Shilpa-ll_TaNi_sashashyamDivineDarkness

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Di me again first yay
jumping
hip hhip hurrey..
rofling rofling
cleaner omg..
mere bhaiya ne apni kya tareef ki h claps!!!
phew wow mere bhaiya rocks
really mujhe bi lga sumthing utterly wrng lol...
check fever rofl
di maje aa gye
dancing..
loved it di
love u
tc..!!

Edited by Payal_156 - 13 March 2013 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
That's not fair ek toh itne dino ke baad update uper se ye cliffhanger.
The update was really beautiful. Arjun saying sorry aur woh bhi itne pyar se. So sweet. Riya checking if he is alright LOL . Well agar ACP Akdu itne pyar se sorry bolega use toh shock hona hi tha na.
Pls update soon dear.

Haruhi_Mo

rocking_gal IF-Dazzler
rocking_gal
rocking_gal

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
itna chota update...woh bhi itne dino ke baad!:(
lakin bahut cute update tha...!
arjun ways of apologizing and riya bhav khana...nice!!!
next update plz...precap making me curious! 

Haruhi_Mo

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
OMG tina /..

amazing chapter but it was chotu ..next tym long 1 hun//...

Arjun asking for forgivness...too amazing

waiting to know wat exactly is d gift

Haruhi_Mo

Go to top