Fan Fictions

SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 90

grad2011

Goldie

grad2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
very nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evianaloveTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
You should make him behave himself...I mean, he always puts on a fake mask and shield...yeah i know its because of his tragic past

but he should be made to forget it and enjoy the day with her...

Go to a theme park and go in all the rides there...roller coster, giant wheel...water ride...lol
may be a romantic film too!!

btw, the story was very good...cute...
loved Riya winning the bet!!

Edited by vidya.anand - 13 November 2012 at 2:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evianaloveTina2603

IshqDewaani

Goldie

IshqDewaani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
wow...so many ways girls have suggested...make riya do all of them to ARJUN..
AISA mauka baar baar nahi milta...
lovely idea this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

Riya.S.007

IF-Sizzlerz

Riya.S.007

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
arjun hv 2 smile always and be her ghulam.
he will do whatever she tell him.he wont shout or taunt her.wont use his dialogues.he will keep his voice calm and keep smiling.

he will say yes madam, infront of everyone,head down.Evil Smile

enough for 1 day i guessWink

Tina2603

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
That was outstanding.. continue soon.

Tina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
thanks to everyone for their wonderful ideas, will try to use most of them and please enjoy this ride...
It's only meant to be funny, and hope everyone like itEmbarrassed
Sorry i know i havent been able to comment on any other friends stories, havent got much time lately, but i promise i will do it laterEmbarrassed
So let's not bore you people anymore, so here's Chapter 2:

Chapter 2

Riya was very happy and nervous at the same time thinking that finally she'd have Arjun all to herself for 24hrs.  One couldn't be so happy and lucky as she was.  She was lying on her bed, thinking how she'll pass all these hours, and what she'll make Arjun do for her.   She never had no intetntion of insulting Arjun nor bringing him down, but first she'll have to break a bit of his arrogance.  She took out her personal diary, and made a list of things which she could do in these 24 hours.  She thought about her first day at work and how she had met Arjun, and how their relationship had progressed into friendship slowly, and how she had fallen in love with him. She knew about his past and Roshni, and knew that maybe Arjun will never reciprocate her love back, that's why she'd make the best and create a lifetime of memories in these 24 hours.  Thinking about this, she fell asleep.

However due to the anxiety and happiness she didn't manage to sleep well. She woke up early at 6 o'clock, got up from bed, did some house chores and finally went to have her shower. After showering, she sent Arjun an SMS saying that she'll be waiting for him at 8 o'clock sharp in front of her house.  After the sms, she went to search what she'll wear for today, well for her first plan, she'll have to wear a saree.  So she took out a lovely red saree and after wearing it, she made her way out of her house.

When she got out of her house, she was surprised to see that Arjun was already waiting for her on the road, and as requested he had brought his motorbike. Finally she'd be able to sit behind and hold onto his shoulders.  Arjun was shocked to see her wearing a saree, 'what is wrong with this girl, she's wearing a saree and wants to sit on my bike. OMG where will she be taking me in this getup' he thought silently.

When Riya approached him, she bid him a good morning with her cute smile, however Mr Khadoos was not in a mood, and answered snappily, "let's not waste any more time and get over with this.  I can't wait for these 24 hours to get over!"

Riya was a bit hurt at his impatience to get rid of her, but she managed to keep her sweet smile and told him sweetly, "As you promised, you'd have to do everything I say nah! So for these 24hrs you'll have to always smile and talk with me with love, and no screaming or insults! And forget your anger and arrogance for all these hours"

Arjun looked at her as if she had lost her mind, but she only raised her eyebrow at his look, and waited till finally he understood that she was dead serious.

"You must be crazy! God knows why I even accepted to do this. I give up! I'm leaving," Arjun said furiously.

"So you accept that you lost?" Riya asked.

"Yes" Arjun said meekly.

"And that your words have no value?" Riya persisted with a smile

"What the? What do you mean?" Arjun asked in an angry tone.

"Well you accepted the challenge, means you indirectly gave your word on it, now you are running away?" Riya said.

"Arjun Raute never runs!" Arjun shouted.

"Really, then what did you say about "I give up, and I'm leaving".  So the great Arjun Raute got scared of a girl and is running away," Riya continued to tease him, "Besides what are you afraid of, I'm hardly going to take advantage of you Arjun Sir, nor I'm in the habit of forcing myself physically on any man, and I can't beat you since you are far stronger than me! Then what exactly are you afraid of?"

Arjun's anger was flaring up at Riya words, and finally out of ego and anger, he said, "I'm not going anywhere, do your worst!"

Riya hid her smile at his words, since he had fallen in the trap as she had anticipated. Second round won, she thought dreamily.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Riya said suddenly.

"What?" Arjun barked at her.

"Smile and speak with me gently and politely and with love," Riya said with a serious face, though inside she felt like she was gonna burst with laughter soon.

Arjun looked at her with cold eyes, took a deep breath and then suddenly he actually tried a small fake smile. "Happy now?" he asked softly.

"Nope, I want a bigger and genuine smile," Riya said.

Arjun again took another deep breathe, and then he again tried a bigger smile. 

"Not what I want, par chalega," Riya said and winked at him.

"Thankfully she's a girl, otherwise she'd be in a hospital after daring do this with me" he thought in his heart.

"So Miss Riya, what's the plan?" Arjun asked smilingly.

"Pehle mandir," Riya beamed at him, and without giving him any time to disagree, she went to take her seat on the bike behind him.

Arjun was fuming inside, but he didn't argue and took her to the mandir. When they reached there, Riya got down and waited for him to go and park his bike.

"You don't really think that I'm going to enter a mandir, do you?" Arjun asked incredulously.

"Yes, how intelligent you are that you guessed it on your own. To chale? And yep smile please," Riya said mischievously and started to walk towards the mandir.  Despite not wanting it, Arjun followed her meekly.

When they had reached inside, Riya folded her hands and closed her eyes and prayed, while Arjun just stood next to her silently.  He didn't believe in god, so he felt no need to pray.  When Riya had finished her prayers, she opened her eyes and just at that time the priest came towards them with the arti. After doing arti, Riya bent down to touch the priest's feet for blessing, and forced Arjun to do the same. 

Both were shocked when the priest actually said, "Tum dono ki jori sadha salamat rahe!"

Arjun was again very angry and was going to blast at the priest, but Riya held him by his arm and whispered silently, "Smile and remember no anger or insults!"

Arjun closed his fingers in a tight grip, and counted till 10 for his anger to subside.

After going out from the mandir, Arjun asked what next.

"Back to my home, I need to change my clothes, and yep I haven't had my breakfast yet," she said while planning for her next move.

Precap:

"I'm so hungry.  I'll have toast, scrambled eggs and orange juice.  The kitchen is on the second door down this corridor.  I'll change and come back. Till then I hope my breakfast would be ready," Riya said to a shocked Arjun and went away, but not before adding, "and yep don't forget the smile"

Riya hurriedly went in her room, but she knew that if looks could kill, then she'd already be dead she chuckled.

so thats all for this one, so how was it?

Dont forget to comment and like, and please do share your views and ideas if you want Arjun to do anything Wink

My Ariya Index:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3291781#69458039

for anyone who have liked my stories till nowWink

Edited by haruhi26 - 16 November 2012 at 10:27pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

tomchi94VirMan505princessaneekaCharlie_karankritika27Geeta.Riluvrainaartikirthiiinivanthi2CrAzYaRjUnIaN92jemiims.ObseSSeDbenazhal96aptl123abna1989Arya1991ehmmbh_luvr-Beth-riushibaborockz.divalittlebratKaShforever06Aqua_marinearul01-Keerthi-Apples94shruti-lovekaamchorniluvzindagiLivingforARpihu_angadipkknd-fanArieltabiM.V.Kohli007_mahi_-Lila-aroojarainprincesshelenAnjuRish...mishti...sree_swarondesisweetheart9PumpkinnKrishnaluv94sashashyamCavingInfatima15princy48prava55663_TaNi__BlackPearl_ll-Shilpa-llQueen.Beevidya.anandRadhika ShahSneha113shrutisweetymeghasinghMoumimon

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
wow that was so nice...ria and arjun went to mandir..

precap was awesome...Arjun preparing breakfast for ria...
and on top it he has to be smiling always and no angry ...yehhh..

loved it dear..

thanks for the pm..

Tina2603

-Beth-

-Beth-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
lovely update. Waiting to know what the other challenges are. cont soon.

Tina2603

Post Reply New Post

Go to top