Fan Fictions

SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 68)

Post Reply New Post

Page 68 of 90

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

update 

update 

update

me on bhook hartaal

update chahiye
no updates for today Purva for any SS or FFs
have been pretty tired writing that OS Seducing Arjun, and havent been able to catch up with other PMs and other people's stories, so today it's reading and commenting time, not updating timeLOL
i'm on leave for one dayWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 68)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
a big thanks to all those who have liked my update

and thanks for all those lovely commentsEmbarrassed
I'm happy that i managed to make some smile with the parting shot of ArjunWink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Wj.madCrAzYaRjUnIaN92aroojarainll_piya_llsree_swaronKrishnaluv94prava55663_TaNi_shrutisweety

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Chapter 14

Arjun had just returned back, when he went directly to Riya's kitchen to drink some water so that he could get the courage and cool his brain a bit before talking with Riya.  He was drinking some water, when suddenly he felt someone behind him.  He turned quickly and was shocked to see Riya pointing a gun at him.

He quickly put the glass of water down and raised his hands, "It's only water, i'm not stealing anything else.  And i know you are very angry at me, but i never thought that you'd want to kill me just because of that!"

He tried a smile towards her, while all the time Riya was staring incredulously at him.

Riya continued to stare at Arjun not understanding what he was doing here in her house after everything that had just taken place.

"What did you say?" she asked again.

"I said that I know I was wrong and  very insulting, but I doubt that's enough reason for  you to shoot me!" Arjun said meekly.

"You know that it was insulting???" Riya asked silently, though she was fuming inside.

"Ok, very very insulting!" Arjun conceded. He could hardly dare to make Riya even angrier when she was standing just a few metres away from him pointing a gun towards him.  Riya, on her side was so shocked at seeing Arjun here, that she had completely forgotten that she had a gun in her hand, and that she was pointing it towards him.

"Then, why are you back here? Did you have more insults to heave at me?" Riya asked ironically.

Arjun took a few steps towards her, but seeing the gun, he stepped backwards again, and replied, "Don't speak like this, please.  I know I'm a very big jerk and all.  I sometimes don't use my head before talking, and I have been wrong towards you, but you must also agree that what you made me do was wrong nah…" he had just said this when he saw Riya's eyes glittering with anger, and without realizing it, Riya who had been dropping her hands, again pointed the gun at him.  Seeing this, he stopped talking.

"You came here to insult me or ask forgiveness?" Riya asked completely confused.

"Well I came to ask sorry, but I'll only be able to do that if you put your gun down.  Please Riya, I know I'm worthy of being shot at, but please consider your career, and your whole life.  Do you really think that killing me will be the solution?" Arjun pleaded.

Now Riya was even more confused at what Arjun was saying.

"Are you crazy? Why the hell do you think I'm going to kill you?" Riya asked.

Arjun pointed to the gun in Riya's hand.

Belatedly Riya realized that she had a gun in her hand, she quickly put the gun on the kitchen table and asked Arjun to continue.  Arjun felt relieved when he saw Riya putting that gun on the table. 

"dekho Riya, I'm very sorry.  Kuch Zyada ho gaya!" he said.

"So what? I mean what are you doing here again? I thought you'd be real happy to be free!" Riya told him.

"Hmm this isn't going to be easy at all" Arjun said to himself.

"Well, the time isn't still over.  I mean there are still some hours left before the 24hours are over.  So I'm back," Arjun said softly.

"Really? But why? How come the great Arjun is back in my house?" Riya said in a very insulting tone.

Arjun didn't know what to say to convince Riya, and he was still a bit nervous to talk about his feelings.  "ACP Arjun never accepts defeat, nor bows before a challenge. My self-esteem doesn't permit that!" he said the first things that came to his mind.

"Acha? But you just said I was crushing your ego and made you sing, and many more things?" Riya persisted still in an angry mode.

"well yep I did say those things, but my ego doesn't let me accept defeat and run now that there's only a few hours left!" he said not even meaning any words of them.

Riya stared incredulously at him. "yeh ladka akhir jaheta hein kya?  Sometimes he's angry, and now he's back here talking pure rubbish!"

"Sir, dekhiye.  You can go.  There's no need to be with me now.  I let you free!" Riya said.

"What? She can't do this? She has to accept to continue these 24 hours things.  Ab mein kya karoun?" he said to himself.

"Riya, dar gayi ho kya?" he said.

"Mein kyun daroon gi?" Riya asked completely lost now.

"That you'd never be able to remain with me these remaining 24 hours.  You are scared that I will win after these hours are over.  Or maybe you don't know what else to make me do anymore!" he said hoping challenging her would work.

"Are you crazy?" Riya asked, "what rubbish are you talking about! In case you haven't realized it, it's you who lost the challenge!"

"Well maybe I lost the challenge, but now you are accepting defeat because you don't know what to do with me anymore!" Arjun persisted.

"What's there to accept defeat if I'm letting you free from this challenge?" Riya asked.

"Well it means that I'm too good, and that you don't have enough guts and brain to maintain this challenge!" Arjun said arrogantly.  He knew he was being completely incoherent and stupid, but he didn't know what else to do to make Riya forget the past things.

Riya was dumbstruck hearing Arjun, but she was also very angry at his words.

"Oh really? I promise you Mr Arjun, that by the time these few hours are over, you'd be regretting having ever crossed paths with me!" she said very angrily.

"Shit, what have I done.  I came to ask sorry, yet I ended up making her even angrier! Now what did she mean by saying that I'd regret! She's looking exactly like a wounded tigress waiting to pound on me!" Arjun thought worriedly.

Riya glared at Arjun and went away in her room,banging her door to show her anger.

"God, what exactly just happened?  I didn't understand anything of what he has just said! He's completely crazy! And I'm even crazier to have fallen in the web of his words!" Riya thought.

so how was it?Embarrassed

sorry for any mistakes which i may have leftEmbarrassed

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

9495633101tomchi94samara_shibasangeethbalaKarunyandreailuvrainaartiabjeyakirthiiiabna1989Arya1991riushibaboAKSashadowhal96angelicdeeptibeatrice_89wondergirl1990Pisces_GurlSuper.womansalmankideewaninivanthi2jemiiWj.madCrAzYaRjUnIaN92umamah70ms.ObseSSeDbenazkreya204FLOREYlife93nikki08yas23nakshatra92KaShforever06sdhgIshqDewaanialee001luvzindagiApples94LivingforARSandy914shreya_arjuhikunchuSanthu.The.Kingipkknd-fanArieltabirinku95M.V.Kohli007naughtykittyyySeenavaspihu_angadanu91aroojarain-SREE93-princesshelenAnjuRishll_piya_llCavingInMoner_RadioGurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94fatima15desisweetheart9-Siyaa-Pumpkinnsashashyammadmadonasree_swaron...Mithuz...shrutisweety_TaNi_DivineDarknessvidya.anandRadhika ShahQueen.Beell-Shilpa-llprava55663Payal_156devildiva21Moumimon

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Nice part!!

Tina2603

...Mithuz...

IF-Rockerz

...Mithuz...

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Nice part...!!!
Loved it... bichara Arjun is gonna have a tough time... now!!

Tina2603

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
nice!!

yeh arjun bhi na.. confess karne gaya confuse kar diya!!

Tina2603

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
res

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika Shah