Fan Fictions

SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 90

Pumpkinn

IF-Rockerz

Pumpkinn

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
OMG !
Arjun was soo angry ...
Poor Riya ...
The outburst was expected but to this level ..
Precap seems interesting ...
Continue soon ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 60)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pihu_angad

IF-Dazzler

pihu_angad

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
nice

Tina2603

umamah70

umamah70

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
wow awesomeClap
bechari riya...Cryarjun ne us ko rula diya...
i hope arjun realizes his love for riya soon...
continue soon

Tina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Tina,

I seem to have missed the chapter before this one as well, so I read both of them together.

While I must compliment you for being so tirelessly inventive wrt so many new challenges  ( I would dearly like to know if Arjun sang KNPH in sur, or whether he is besura!),  I thought that this was going to be a full on comedy. It was coming along so nicely too.

Why then have you suddenly switched gears and made it go all heavy duty emotional?

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=haruhi26]a big thanks for such lovely comments and liking my updatesBig smile

and now let's not waste anytime, please find chapter 12 below, let me warn you to take some tissues before reading itWink

Chapter 12

hello Aunty,

had to change the gear a bit, i mean already imagining Arjun doing things like that is impossible for meLOL, my head starts to hurt since i'm writing something completely opposite to the real Arjun's characterLOL
and well since we all know that Arjun's a proud man, i had thought from the start that something will trigger such a response, just hadnt thought what will initiate it till now...
but dont worry, it was just a phase, an important one though for Arjun and Riya, i'd return back to my comedy laterWink

sashashyam

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Thank you, Tina. I am relieved! I was thinking of this like one of the classic Clark Gable - Carole Lombard comedies, and I was afraid we were going to slip into the standard issue Ariya stuff, to which, as I repeat so often, I am by now completely allergic.

All the best with the rest of the tale.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by haruhi26

hello Aunty,

had to change the gear a bit, i mean already imagining Arjun doing things like that is impossible for meLOL, my head starts to hurt since i'm writing something completely opposite to the real Arjun's characterLOL
and well since we all know that Arjun's a proud man, i had thought from the start that something will trigger such a response, just hadnt thought what will initiate it till now...
but dont worry, it was just a phase, an important one though for Arjun and Riya, i'd return back to my comedy laterWink

Originally posted by sashashyam

Tina,

I seem to have missed the chapter before this one as well, so I read both of them together.

While I must compliment you for being so tirelessly inventive wrt so many new challenges  ( I would dearly like to know if Arjun sang KNPH in sur, or whether he is besura!),  I thought that this was going to be a full on comedy. It was coming along so nicely too.

Why then have you suddenly switched gears and made it go all heavy duty emotional?

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=haruhi26]a big thanks for such lovely comments and liking my updatesBig smile

and now let's not waste anytime, please find chapter 12 below, let me warn you to take some tissues before reading itWink

Chapter 12

Tina2603

madmadona

IF-Rockerz

madmadona

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
omg poor riya feeling so bad for herCry
arjun scolded her very badly
he is just leaving after she told him to go awayShocked
really?
w8ing 4 next part