Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 41)

anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hey dr update soon...waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimi2609

Santhu.The.King IF-Dazzler
Santhu.The.King
Santhu.The.King

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Update Soon.. Waiting...

Mimi2609

ArShi_Lover_1 Groupbie
ArShi_Lover_1
ArShi_Lover_1

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
hey..happy new year
ur ff is realy nice n hs a new fresh cncpt
i luv wat riya is makng d gr8 Arjun Suryakant Rawte do n luvd hr jealousy
n bechara our acp...he is alrdy dancng to hr tunes n nw he literly had to learn dance...lolzz...LOLLOLLOL

i cnt wait to c wat comes next...
i hope he cnfesses soon bt plz let dre b mre fun tasks bfre dat
n d precap sounds intrstng...plz update soon n pm me too

Mimi2609

Mdmadona IF-Rockerz
Mdmadona
Mdmadona

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShi_Lover_1

hey..happy new year
ur ff is realy nice n hs a new fresh cncpt
i luv wat riya is makng d gr8 Arjun Suryakant Rawte do n luvd hr jealousy
n bechara our acp...he is alrdy dancng to hr tunes n nw he literly had to learn dance...lolzz...LOLLOLLOL

i cnt wait to c wat comes next...
i hope he cnfesses soon bt plz let dre b mre fun tasks bfre dat
n d precap sounds intrstng...plz update soon n pm me too

LOLROFL
IshqDewaani Goldie
IshqDewaani
IshqDewaani

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
oh my god...
poor Arjun..kya kya karna padraha hai...heheheheheh
loving every bit of iit...

Mimi2609

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
A big thanks to all those who have commented on my updates, it was lovely reading each and everyone's views.
A big hug to all those who have liked my update also

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

arul01luvzindagiaroojarainlife93MissRightKaShforever06Krishnaluv94Moner_RadioMRD1692020Mellifluousll_piya_llshrutisweetyprava55663

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
so without wasting any time, here's chapter 10...
It's a bit slow, so please dont be too much disappointedEmbarrassed

Chapter 10

"Next we'd go for the rollercoaster ride," Riya said with a smile.

"Are you out of your mind, we just ate? You want us to vomit?" Arjun said angrily.  Actually he couldn't tell Riya, but he had been afraid of rollercoaster rides since he was small.  When he was 5 years old, he had gone to a park where they had these things.  Just on that day, due to a mechanical problem, that thing had derailed and many had been killed.  He had been traumatised seeing people dying and injured in front of him.  Since then he had never ever got into any such parks or dangerous rides.  He wasn't afraid of guns as he was afraid of rollercoaster things.

However Riya was in no mood to change her plan.  She had been greatly disappointed and jealous on seeing Arjun with that dance teacher, so she failed to see the panic on Arjun's face when she mentioned that rollercoaster.

"Maybe you forgot that you have to do everything i say. And you cant refuse me, and no anger, and please dont forget the smile," Riya said a bit rudely, still thinking about that dance class.

Arjun didnt know how to explain Riya about it, but he also couldn't show his weakness in front of her.  So he had no choice but to take them to the nearest park where they had a rollercoaster ride.

Once he entered inside the park and saw, he felt a fear inside of himself.  He really didnt want to get into such a thing, and he looked at Riya considering his options out.  His brain mentally tried to devise a plan to get out of this but nothing would come to his mind.  As they were marching to that rollercoaster ride, his heart beats were increasing loudly. 

Riya had always enjoyed the rollercoaster ride in her life, and whenever she could she would come to try one.  And she wanted to share one of her passion with Arjun, the feeling of not controlling anything, having your body shaken up and down, left and right and then flying for those few milliseconds in air with only a safety belt holding her body, she absolutely loved such a thrill.  She turned towards Arjun to see if he also shared her wish for such a thing.  And it was then that she noticed that Arjun was sweating and was looking very nervous.  They were now waiting in a line for their turn to come to mount that thing, and she continued observing Arjun.  The more they were approaching that thing, the more Arjun was becoming restless.  Arjun looked almost scared, she laughed when she realised what she had just thought.  "Maybe my mind is playing games with me," Riya thought.  She turned and waited till their turn would come.  But just at the nick of time when their turn was almost here, she turned to watch Arjun with a smile.  But her smile faded when she saw Arjun really looking scared to get on that thing.  Finally she realised that perhaps Arjun didnt want or couldn't get on that thing.

"But why isn't he telling me anything? Why isn't he stopping me? He only had to say that he's afraid of these things! Man and their ego!" she thought.  So she had to take the initiative and grabbing his hand she drew them out of the line and marched till she could find a place to sit.

She slumped down on a bench and waited for him to either sit or say anything.

"What happened?" Arjun asked after a few minutes of silence.  His heartbeat had returned to normal now that he was far away from that thing.

Riya eyed him, and she could see that Arjun wasn't going to tell her the truth about his fear, and since she loved him so much, she decided to let him keep his pride.

"Nothing, like you said we just ate.  Let's wait for a few hours, then we can try it," Riya said on purpose to see his reaction.  And like she was expecting as soon as those words were out of her mouth, Arjun was tensed again. "Man and their ego!" she murmured again. 

"Actually i dont want to try them today, let's do something else," Riya said.

Arjun felt sudden relief at Riya's word, and immediately asked what.

"Well you need to sing a song for me," Riya said with her devilish smile.

"Kya? Mein tumhe ek singer dikta hoon kya?" Arjun said angrily.

Riya couldn't stop herself from teasing Arjun, "Hmmm soch lo, it's either you sing a song for me or the rollercoaster?"

"Fine Miss Riya, you win.  I'll sing a song for you," Arjun replied grudgingly. He didnt really have much choice, did he?

So he cleared his voice and started singing,

Nanha moonha rahi hoon

Desh ka sipahi hoon

But before he could continue, Riya had stopped him.

"Yeh kya ga rahe ho? Kitna boring song hein!" Riya pouted.

"Riya, it's a patriotic song!" Arjun said angrily.

"Agree, but i want you to sing a romantic song for me," she said with a smile.

"What? No way?" Arjun said.

"Soch lo," Riya said while looking at her nails.

"Theek hein," Arjun said after some time, "since you are taking me as a juke box, you have any special song for me to sing," Arjun asked sarcastically.

"Yes, i have," Riya beamed at him.

That's all for today.  Kuch boring hein shayad...

Sorry for any mistakes i may have left...

so please dont forget to like and give your reviewsEmbarrassed

Edited by haruhi26 - 10 January 2013 at 1:01pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshwetatomchi94dishacnayab.naina13VirMan505ArShi_Lover_1PRINCESS19iluvrainaartiabjeyajankisoni86Geeta.Rfasiha_rocksangelicdeeptikirthiiijemiiabna1989nivanthi2mubash1607Wj.madLuna92ms.ObseSSeDbenazbebovirdiyas23kreya204FLOREYTishuuIshqDewaanilittlebratluvzindagishruti-lovearul01Apples94ipkknd-fanpihu_angadMissRightkunchuSanthu.The.KingsumbulqaiserSeenavasKaShforever06kgmuprincesshelenanu91life93fatima15Krishnaluv94desisweetheart9rinku95MRD1692020PumpkinnRadhika ShahMdmadonaMellifluoussrividhya68wildire-SREE93-Moner_RadioUmIbrahimArieltabi_TaNi_shrutisweetyll-Shilpa-llkeenu_kkQueen.Beeprava55663devildiva21MoumimonDivineDarkness

-SREE93- IF-Rockerz
-SREE93-
-SREE93-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
yipee...
first to comment
well di u r updating this after a long time and i just lovd this part.
its so nice of riya that she understand and withdraw her plan knowing arjun was afraid.she rally cared 4 him.so hw many hours more riya have  di...
waiting 4 more fun di
continue soon.

Edited by -SREE93- - 10 January 2013 at 1:08pm

Mimi2609

Go to top