Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 40)

Santhu.The.King IF-Dazzler
Santhu.The.King
Santhu.The.King

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Nice SS loved the plot.. Clap
Continue soon Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
interesting concept continue soon Smile

Haruhi_Mo

daisydee425 IF-Rockerz
daisydee425
daisydee425

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
awesome loved it
riya is doing amazing job making arjun do what ever she wants

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

I think, Tina, that the person enjoying herself the most in all this is not Riya but you!WinkAnd why not?

The salsa... well, I would have chosen the tango.

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=haruhi26]a big thanks to all those who have liked and appreciated my updates...
i'm back with an update for this one, hope you all love reading it the way i enjoyed writing thisLOL

Chapter 8

yep i'm sure enjoying myself, however it's so difficult to come up with funny scenes
and well i chose Salsa, because i had once tried dancing that a few years agoLOL

AeDilHaiMushkil

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
i'm overwhelmed with so many people liking my updates, a big hug to everyone

and writing funny scenes isnt always that easy, and i'm very happy to read everyone comments, it's a guide that i'm writing nice things
a big hug to everyone who commented alsoHug
i'll be updating next part within a few minutesSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShforever06Krishnaluv94fatima15ll_piya_llprava55663

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
well heres chapter 9, i wrote this part giving lots of details about Salsa basic steps, hope you dont find it boring at all

For all those who don't know about salsa dancing, please check this out

http://on.aol.com/video/salsa-dance---the-basic-step-4444

So now let's begin, I'm a bit nervous writing this part though, please don't be angry if it doesn't turn out to be good.

Chapter 9

Riya and Arjun reached the training center, where they would learn about salsa.  They introduced themselves to their trainer, Miss Sheela, who was a very beautiful lady. Despite seeing Riya with Arjun, Arjun had already caught Sheela's attention.  Though Sheela didn't ignore Riya, it was evident that she was paying far greater attention to Arjun.  Riya was green with jealousy, while Arjun was embarrassed and angry at this.  He hated ladies flirting with him.  However one look at Riya, and he decided to let it be, and thought to annoy Riya even more.  So he also, despite hating each moment of it completely, responded to sheela's flirting.

Miss Sheela started with her training, the basic salsa step, at first she requested them to try some few steps in solo. 

"The basic salsa step is a combination of the forward break and the back break. For the forward break, start by placing your feet together with equal weight on both. Now move your left foot forward about a foot or two, placing your weight on this foot. Next, keeping both feet where they are, replace your weight to your right foot," Sheela said and made them practice for more than ten minutes.  Sometimes Arjun missed his steps, sometimes Riya missed.  But everytime Sheela was only next to Arjun, putting her hands on his shoulders and guiding him, while she only went one time to correct Riya's wrong steps.  Riya was fuming inside, but she controlled her anger.
After trying the first steps for some times, Miss Sheela showed them how to do the back break step, and made them practice for again some ten minutes.  However it was evident Sheela was more interested in Arjun, and continued guiding him and used every opportunity to touch Arjun.  Riya so wanted to go and beat and pull that trainer's hair.

After Arjun and Riya had grasped the forward and back break, Sheela explained to them about the timing of these steps, "It is four-four timing. So we have four beats to the bar. And the way we are going to count this is, we are going to say, "One, two, three, hold four, five, six, seven, hold eight." And made them practice the forward and back break counting one to eight.

Finally, Sheela said that now they can try to dance as a couple, where the male will lead the female.

"Let me give you an example," Sheela said and went to stand in front of Arjun, she took his right hand and put it on her waist, and took the other hand in hers, and started the dance.

"You will start with your left foot, while I will follow you with my right foot," Sheela said to Arjun.  However Arjun missed the first step, and crashed against Sheela.  They shared an eyelock to Riya's jealous eyes, well Arjun was bored and it was sheela who was staring like a schoolgirl at him.

"Enough is enough! I don't wanna learn salsa anymore," Riya erupted and dragged a smiling Arjun away from there.

They reached the SUV, but Riya was still fuming, while Arjun was finally relieved that the nightmare of dancing was over.  Arjun waited for a few minutes for Riya to calm down, and then said, "What next?"

Riya was on the verge of tears, well nothing was happening like she had planned. Arjun wasn't giving any signs of enjoying her company till now, but he had the audacity to flirt with another girl in front of her.  She looked at Arjun with her teary eyes.  Arjun felt a sudden twinge of pain inside his heart when he saw tears in her eyes.  He couldn't deal with her pain, and asked, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Riya was shocked that Arjun cared enough to ask her about it.  But she could hardly say she was jealous of seeing Arjun's with another girl, so she replied in a very twisted way.

"We had gone there to dance, not to look for a life partner for you. Kitna chipak rahe the tum ouss par? Wow the great Arjun was fida on a girl! Kya zaroorat thi to flirt with her!" Riya said angrily.

"Excuse me, I went there only because of you. I was learning to dance only because of you!" Arjun replied sarcastically.

"Tum ladkiyon ko hamesha koi problem hein! Dance karoun to problem, nah karoon to bhi problem! And why are you reacting like this! Are you jealous by the way?" Arjun said.

Riya flushed at the question, "Me and jealous, never! In your dreams Mr Arjun Rawte! Now stop asking stupid questions and wasting my time.  Next we'll go an amusement park, it's been a long time since I've been on any roller coaster!" Riya said with dreamy eyes.

So next stop: A roller coaster ride

sorry for any mistakes which i may have leftEmbarrassed

so i'm waiting eagerly for your viewsEmbarrassed

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshwetatomchi94malyasreeprincessaneekaArShi_Lover_1me_lovelygulVirMan505Geeta.Rfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiabjeyaArya1991angelicdeeptiehmmbh_luvrriushibaboabna1989Devilish.Angelhoneey95kirthiiijemiiLuna92benazetfryas23alee001Apples94luvzindagishruti-lovearul01IshqDewaanikreya204FLOREYlittlebratKaShforever06pihu_angadMissRightipkknd-fanSanthu.The.Kinganu91aroojarainprincesshelen-Panda--SREE93-ll_piya_lldaisydee425ArieltabiMellifluoussrividhya68desisweetheart9Gurmeet4DrashtiUmIbrahimfatima15Krishnaluv94rinku95M.V.Kohli007Pumpkinnll-Shilpa-llQueen.Beekeenu_kkprincy48prava55663vidya.anandRadhika Shah_TaNi_shrutisweetyPayal_156DivineDarkness_BlackPearl_

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
i missed chap 8.. Cry

loved arjun putting cake on riya...n riya was lost AGAIN..Embarrassed.

tumne yeh accha nahi kiya.. poor riya.. they didnt even dance together.. how dare he flirt with that teacher... hey usee bhi jealous bana do na?? please...Smile

update soon

Haruhi_Mo

M.V.Kohli007 IF-Rockerz
M.V.Kohli007
M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Miss. Sheela & Riya...

bechara Arjun...

and a rollaor coaster ride...

wooowww

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663Haruhi_Mo

Go to top