Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 35)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajvi20

nice update...continue soonSmile
thanks dearBig smile
will be updating soon

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

nice one..Arjun was rude at first but finaly made up it..pink teddy awww..so sweet of him..& the uthak baithak was very funny..rofl..
Riya applied cake on Arjun's face..dont know wat would be khadoosh's reaction.
thanks dear
yep he was very rude at first
but then he had to pacify her nahLOL
will updating soon dear, then you'd know Arjun's reactionWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellifluous

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princesshelen

Loved it...arjun was rude but at last he made it up...
thanks dearBig smile
yep he almost made up for his rudenessWink
Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arul01

though i felt bad for riya at the beginning.. i loved how arjun gave her a teddy bear! so sweet of him! thank god that her birthday didn't go bad! and looks like this will be riya's best birthday! can't wait to read more! and arjun fulfilling birthday's girl order was so cute and nice! please update soon!
thanks dear for such a long and lovely comment
well yep Arjun was very rude at first, but i sincerely hope that you all loved when he made up for his rudenessLOL
will be updating soon dearWink

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen.Bee

loved it Blushing pink teddy bear!! thought i wanted them to party at the hotel some more time Party...  n also loved her crushing the cake on his face LOL
yep pink teddy bearLOL
and on top very bigLOL
well the cake was my favorite thoughWink
Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola123

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by lola123

Loved it!!
Arjun and his rude behaviour i tell u!!
But he made it up...Pink teddy...hahaha i got the same from my friend on my bday and I was like...Ssly PINK teddy!! And he was like u girls are so fussy!!! Hahaha..
And so nice of all of them to suprise Riya but Arjun dorta spoiled it...waiting for next part!

thanks dearSmile
well he behaved rudely because he was afraid to stay with them too long,just in case they came to know about the challenge
actually pink is my colour, and well i loved teddy bearLOL
the bigger, the easier for me to forgive someoneLOL
will be updating soonSmile

Haha LOL...My friend's teddy is one of my fav though its pink...I love pink colour but not pink teddiesLOL and the funny thing is that guy's always assume that girls will like anything pink LOL
Ya I know...the anger is inbuilt in Arjun...haha...but it was fun to see him scared of Riya revealing about the challenge Tongue
well yep boys always assume that girls like pinkLOL
but i do agree a pink teddy bear seems very funny indeedLOL

-Panda-

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
a big thanks to all those who have liked and appreciated my updates...
i'm back with an update for this one, hope you all love reading it the way i enjoyed writing thisLOL

Chapter 8

Riya was jumping with excitement that she had managed to smudge cake in Arjun's face.  Without wasting any time, she took out her mobile and captured this moment also.  Arjun at first was shocked at this, but then seeing Riya so happy and jumping like a kid, he decided to return her the favour.  He approached her quickly and held her close to him by putting his hand on her waist. 

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Riya asked breathlessly.

"No my lady, you deserve some punishment for what you just did," Arjun said with a smile. And without giving her anytime to understand anything, he used his other hand to hold the back of her head, and gently brushed his cheeks against hers.  After being sure that even Riya's face had cake on it, he released her and went to wash his face in a washroom, but he was smiling when he went away.

Riya on the other hand was still lost in what had just happened.  She put her hand on her heart, and could feel it beating so violently.  She was completely shocked at what had just happened, and hence kept standing there for a long time.  And that's where Arjun found her when he returned back after cleaning his face.  Riya was still standing there like a statue, and she was as if hynoptised.  He went to take Riya's mobile and took her picture on it.  He was wondering if he should again throw some water on her to break her thoughts, but decided against it.

"Riya," he called gently, but no response.

"Riya" he said a bit louder now, but still no response.

Finally he shouted her name, and Riya's daydreaming broke.  She looked with scared eyes at Arjun wonderingly why he was shouting. 

"Where the hell do you always get lost?" Arjun asked.

But instead of answering him, Riya blushed looking at him, and ran away to her room.  She washed her face, and was not surprised to see that her cheeks were still red from embarrassment.  "What is happening to me? I'm the one who should be leading this, yet why does he always manage to get me completely lost for words and spellbound! And now this," Riya said to her reflection on the mirror in her room.

She took a deep breath and went out to take everything back in her control.

And she was very determined now.  She found Arjun lying on her sofa and watching the TV. He was watching a documentary on lions and their prey. "Now why doesn't this shock me that his taste in TV would be something violent like this!' she said silently to herself.

She went to stand infront of the TV, blocking his view, and said ," Mr Arjun Rawte perhaps you are forgetting, you are not here to watch TV, you are here because you lost!"

"Ok, so what's the next task my lady," he asked and switched off the TV.

"Dancing, we are going for some dancing classes.  I always wanted to learn Salsa, so I already took an appointment in a dancing school for 2 o'clock in the afternoon," Riya said with a sweet smile.

"You are joking right?" Arjun asked in disbelief.

"Nope, I'm not, and you don't have the right or authority to say no. and yep don't forget your beautiful smile!" Riya said pleasantly.

Arjun swore silently, but he hardly had any choice, and so both of them went for their first ever Salsa class.  Riya was beaming with enthusiasm, while Arjun with embarrassment.

Arjun always thought that these dances were not for men, and was shuddering that he'd have to dance this.  "I'll crush her feet sometimes, make her fell also, that in the end she'd have no choice but to give up," he planned silently.

While Riya knew that Arjun would surely do something to make her give up and stop this first training, but she promised no matter what, she'll get through this first training and make Arjun also dance.

so how was it?

tell tellEmbarrassed

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

tomchi94sangeethbalaprincessaneekaVirMan505ms.ObseSSeDbenazetfrjemiiangelicdeeptiLuna92Arya1991nivanthi2Geeta.Rfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiabjeyajankisoni86Devilish.AngelkirthiiiApples94luvzindagikaamchorniarul01shruti-loveIshqDewaanirockz.divaAPRIL14.9.Sara.9.littlebratbebovirdikreya204FLOREYprincesshelenaroojarainkunchuSanthu.The.Kingpihu_angadipkknd-fanArieltabiGurmeet4Drashtidesisweetheart9M.V.Kohli007UmIbrahimfatima15Krishnaluv94daisydee425madmadonaMellifluoussrividhya68..sweetchilly..-Panda--SREE93-ll_piya_llshrutisweetykaveriw2008keenu_kkprincy48prava55663ll-Shilpa-llQueen.Beevidya.anandRadhika Shahsashashyam_TaNi_DivineDarkness_BlackPearl_Moumimon

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hayee it was so romantic...

i am blushing so much...

I was really waiting for  a dance sequence in the challenge...so here it comes...

i am really excited what will arjun do while dancing...

Loved the cake wala scene...

Edited by prava55663 - 12 December 2012 at 10:39am

Haruhi_Mo

Go to top