Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 28)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
a big thanks for everyone who have commented on my updates.
it's a pleasure reading your views about what i write.

a bit thanks also to those who have commented on my update

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku95,  princy48,  sweetshweta,  jemii,  -SREE93-,  yas23,  Piyarani,  princesshelen,  princessaneekaangelicdeepti,  littlebrat

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaamchorniKaShforever06Krishnaluv94prava55663_TaNi_

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
and here's chapter 7.  i'm a bit sceptic about this update dont know why.  so please let me have your reviews on this.

without wasting any time, 

Chapter 7

Both avoided each eyes, and got down the SUV and went in the hotel.  As soon as they reached the reception. Riya enquired about the murder and the room from the personnel working there.

The receptionist looked alarmingly at Riya and Arjun and said, "Murder? What Murder? What are you talking about! This type of joke is not accepted! You are trying to scare the clients, or what!"

Both Riya and Arjun looked at each other completely at lost, when suddenly someone caught Riya from behind and twirled her around. Riya struggled to get free and finally that person let her down.  Riya turned around about to scream at that person, when she saw that it was Chotu.

"Kya Chotu, tumne to mujhe dara hi diya!" Riya said angrily and gave him a slap on his shoulders.

Soon Shree and Rathore also joined them.  Both were smiling looking at Riya.

"Yeh sab kya hein Rathore?" Arjun asked angrily.

Everyone ignored him, and went towards Riya, shree hugged Riya, chotu also hugged Riya and picked her up and did a pirouette. Finally Rathore went and said, "Many happy returns of the day, Miss Riya Mukherjee," and shook hands with her.

Finally it dawned on Arjun that it was all a ploy to get Riya here, and that it was Riya's birthday. He turned to look at Riya, and wondered why Riya didn't tell him about it. Riya also was looking with anticipation at Arjun.  She wondered if he'll even wish her or make as if nothing.  She and the rest waited for Arjun to wish her, but Arjun was standing arrogantly there and not saying anything. Riya felt so sad that not even now Arjun could bring himself to wish her.  Did he hate her that much, she thought with a broken heart.  Arjun only looked with irritation at Rathore, and said that if their antics were over, could they return back home now.

"Back home! You really think that i called you here just for one minute, and that you'll go away!" Rathore asked disbelievingly.

"It's only a waste of time all this, I'm going from here!" Arjun said and turned to go away.

"Sir, please wait nah! We bought a cake for Riya, and now we all want to celebrate her birthday with her, only a few minutes and then you can go!" Shree pleaded.

Riya were getting angrier with every minute as Arjun was behaving so indifferently towards her, he didn't even wish her, now her friends wanting to cut a cake was only a waste of time for him.  She had never wanted to do this.  For her Arjun came first, his respect, his ego, till now despite everything she had done, she had purposely not hurt his ego.  She didn't want anyone to know that Arjun was at her special service for 24hrs, because she didn't want anyone to tease him about it.  She could fight, she could say anything, she could complain, but she didn't and couldn't bear someone else complaining about him in front of her.

So, despite knowing that this will make Arjun angry, she took a deep breath and said, "Sir, kahan chale! Bhool gaye ki 24hrs tak aap wohi karegein jo mein chaheti houn!" Riya said loudly.

Arjun had wanted to get away from here, because he had a bad feeling that everyone would know about his challenge.  Hence, he had been rude to Riya and hadn't wished her, hoping that she'll take it as a cue to return back.  But instead of that, what Arjun feared the most happened!  Riya told everyone about the 24hours.  He looked with angry eyes at her for that.

Riya turned to look at Rathore, Shree and chotu, and without any surprise they were looking at her as if she had completely lost her mind.  She chuckled when she saw that Shree and Chotu were so surprised that their mouths were open.  And Rathore was looking at both of them with a smile.

"Phir se kaho!" Rathore asked.

Riya looked with angry eyes at Arjun, and then said, "I mean mein birthday girl hoon na, to isliye, for 24hours you all have to do what i say nah! After all I'm your colleague and you all are the only family i have in the city!" with a smile.

Rathore did not believe Riya at all, but he let it be for Arjun.  While Shree and Chotu completely believed Riya, because the concept of having Arjun at Riya's beck and call was too too impossible to even imagine.

But Arjun had understood the warning in Riya's words.  Next time, she'll tell them the truth. So like a good boy, he accompanied them and went to the canteen where Shree and Chotu had arranged for a cake. She cut the cake, and everyone sang and clapped for her. She made everyone eat a piece of the cake except Arjun who was standing like a lonely person away.  She took a piece of cake and went towards him, she put the cake in front of him and waited. Arjun completely ignored her, but still Riya didn't give up, and waited.  Finally Arjun looked at her in her eyes.  She raised an eyebrow and indicated the cake by her eyes, and asked a silent question.

In the end, Arjun had to make her eat a piece of cake,  but when she raised her hand to feed him, he moved backward, and said now that the cake was cut and all, if he could go away now.  Riya looked sadly at him for some a few seconds, then turned to thank everyone for their surprise gift, and went away with Arjun.

When they reached the SUV, Riya remained quiet throughout the whole journey.  Her thoughts were only broken when Arjun stopped the car.

"Kya hua? Hum yahain kyun rookhe hein," Riya asked.

"I have a few things to buy for home.  Can you please give me ten minutes?" Arjun asked gently. He knew that his actions at the hotel had greatly hurt her, but first he had been surprised that it was Riya's birthday, secondly she hadn't told him anything despite he had been with her since this morning, thirdly he wanted to celebrate her birthday alone and fourthly he didn't want to stay with Rathore, Shree and Chotu for fear they came to know about the challenge.

Riya was so depressed by Arjun, that she said it's ok, he can have thirty minutes.  She got out and said she'll return home using a cab.  Arjun tried to dissuade her about it, but she didn't accept and finally they parted ways.  Riya wanted to remain alone for some time, hence her wish to go home by the cab.  Silent tears fell down her cheek while she was in the cab, and when she got home she ran to her room and cried for some time. She had barely 17 hours left now, she had to make the maximum of them.  So she got up, stopped crying and decided to be happy till his time with her lasted. She washed her face, put on some make-up and went to wait for Arjun to arrive since the thirty minutes were almost over. And like she had guessed, someone knocked on her door.  She went to open it, and was surprised to find herself gazing at a big pink teddy bear.  The teddy bear was almost as big as her. What shocked her even more was that the person holding it was Arjun.

"Will you please let me come inside? As it is everyone is looking at me carrying this strange thing!" Arjun pleaded.

"I wonder why you girls like teddy bear so much," he said with fake anger.

Riya asked him to come inside and she went to sit on the sofa.  She had barely sat on the sofa, when Arjun put the teddy bear on her lap. 

"Your gift," Arjun said with a smile.

Riya got up carrying the teddy bear and said, "I don't want it! Take it back!"

"You don't have any choice! Don't you know that you should never refuse the gifts of others?" Arjun persisted.

"I hate pink teddy bear!"Riya shouted.

"Listen Lady, i gave it to you, now what you do with it is your problem not mine, ok?" Arjun told Riya.

Riya pouted at him, though in her heart she was so happy at his gift.

"You haven't wished me Happy Birthday yet?" Riya informed him.

"Happy Birthday Miss Riya," Arjun said softly, "my wishes are that you get all the happiness in the world!"

"Not this way," Riya said," Wish me by kissing me on my hand by kneeling on your knee!"

"Ok birthday girl, " Arjun said since he wanted to take away the pain he had given her, bent down on one knee, took one hand in his and kissed it and again wished her happy birthday.

"Can i get up now?" Arjun asked.

"Nope, you were so rude to me! Hold your ears, and do 10 times uthaak baithaak for me saying "Riya I'm sorry each time!"," Riya said.

"Are you out of your mind?" Arjun asked.

"Maybe, but your 24hours are not yet over!" Riya just replied.

In the end Arjun had to do what Riya said.  Riya hide her smile and appeared serious while he got up and down.  Finally his 10 times were over. 

"It's not over yet!" Riya said.

"Now what?" Arjun asked in an irritated tone.

"You haven't eaten any cake yet, and I'll feed you," Riya said with a mischievous smile.

Arjun wasn't prepared at all for what happened, he had really thought that Riya would only feed him a piece of her birthday cake, and was shocked that instead of doing that Riya took a piece of the cake and crushed it on his face, and started laughing.

Fouf finally i finished with it.

So how was it?

No precap for next one.

sorry for any mistakesEmbarrassed

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 December 2012 at 11:18am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshwetatomchi94little-dollVirMan505ms.ObseSSeDbenazLuna92-Rajvi-etfrsana1819786abna1989Arya1991riushibaboangelicdeeptijemiisalmankideewaninivanthi2Geeta.Rfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiabjeyajankisoni86Devilish.AngelkirthiiiApples94luvzindagibutterfly7shruti-lovekaamchorniarul01IshqDewaaniAPRIL14littlebratShamsad1607bebovirdiyas23kreya204FLOREYKaShforever06princesshelenaroojarainipkknd-fanGurmeet4DrashtiUmIbrahimM.V.Kohli007PumpkinnKrishnaluv94fatima15desisweetheart9-SREE93-ll_piya_llmadmadonaMellifluoussrividhya68-Panda-Payal_156shrutisweetyvidya.anandRadhika Shahprincy48prava55663Queen.BeesashashyamDivineDarkness_BlackPearl_Moumimon

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i really loved this one... cute part... Arjun ws bit rude bt he defo made up for that... Teddy bear... hw sweet... update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Loved it!!
Arjun and his rude behaviour i tell u!!
But he made it up...Pink teddy...hahaha i got the same from my friend on my bday and I was like...Ssly PINK teddy!! And he was like u girls are so fussy!!! Hahaha..
And so nice of all of them to suprise Riya but Arjun dorta spoiled it...waiting for next part!

Haruhi_Mo

-SREE93- IF-Rockerz
-SREE93-
-SREE93-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hi yaaar...loved it very much.so arjun bought gift 4 riya.hw cute...
and the last part riya putting cake on arjun's face...really funny
continue soon...

Haruhi_Mo

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Loved the update :)

Haruhi_Mo

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
rathod shree annd chotu
gave surpise to riya as sweet
arjun brought teady bear to her
riya applied cake on his faceLOL
so cute
continue soon

Haruhi_Mo

ll_piya_ll IF-Rockerz
ll_piya_ll
ll_piya_ll

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thats not fare arjun birhday girl ke sath koe esa kerta hai but riya is to clever mere. 24 hours khatm ne huye hain vo pink teady n udak vedak mind bloing yr
conti soon

Haruhi_Mo

Go to top