Fan Fictions

SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 90

Miminits

IF-Sizzlerz

Miminits

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

a big thanks for each and everyone who have liked and commented on my updates.

i feel really happy when i read the commentsEmbarrassed

Hug

Chapter 4

Riya looked amusedly at Arjun writing the dialogue 100 times in her notebook.   She was enjoying herself very much, but she was in a big doubt if Arjun was enjoying himself, or he was just bearing her company.  She hoped by the time the 24hrs was over, she would at least be able to make him laugh genuinely, that he would be happy for once after such a long time.  She wondered sadly at what must have been the last time that Arjun must have laugh, live happily.  Maybe when Roshni was still alive, because she knew for sure that since Roshni's death, Arjun had never ever been happy in his life.  She waited patiently for Arjun to finish his punishment, and when he was finally over, she took the notebook with her and went to keep it safely in her room, she'd always cherish this notebook her whole life she thought sadly.  When she came out, she had a big smile on her face and said, "Finally some shopping! Been a long time since I did any shopping".

Arjun, however on his side, was thinking if only he could dump her somewhere in an ocean, or tie her up and gag her mouth, or maybe just leave her in her jungle with lots of carnivorous animals.  All these ideas sounded very interesting, and he badly wanted to try at least one. "I hate shopping! I never even went shopping with Roshni! And now this crazy girl!?" he thought silently.  As soon as he remembered Roshni's name, he felt sad, but then Riya's crazy talks made him forget his sadness. He hated to admit it, and yep he did want to beat her to a pulp, but Riya was making him do abnormal things and though he hated doing them, it was completely novel for him. First time in his life, a girl had challenged him and won, and on top a girl was controlling him. He sincerely hoped that Sameer and the others would never know about it, otherwise he'd feel such shame facing them. 

They both went to the nearest shopping mall on his bike.  This time Riya had no problem climbing on and sitting on his bike.  She held onto his shoulders throughout the whole journey. He prepared himself mentally for the shopping, and of course to carry all the lady's parcels.  He was surprised however when instead of buying anything girlish, Riya took him to buy mainly male clothes. Riya selected lots of shirts and asked Arjun to model all of them.  At first he refused saying he's not a model, and why he should model, but then Riya told him that she's buying things for someone very special to her, and that he was of same built physically.  He modeled for her several clothes from jeans, shirts to sherwani.  And each time without his knowing it, Riya used her mobile to take some snaps of him.  Finally so as not to raise too much doubt on her, she bought a few clothes, and made Arjun carry all the parcels.  They had been shopping for more than two hours now, when suddenly Arjun stopped her and asked, "You haven't bought anything for yourself! Why do you care about others so much!"

"It gives me immense pleasure buying things for others, you won't understand!" Riya said softly.

Just at that time they were passing by a shop selling only bridal clothes and accessories.  Riya found herself looking at one of the most beautiful red saree she had ever seen.  She went closer to the glass to admire the saree, she didn't realise that Arjun was also staring at her and the saree alternatively.  For one brief moment, he felt a sudden urge to see Riya draped in it, and he almost dreamed of her wearing it.  But he quickly controlled his wandering mind and coughed a few times to bring Riya's attention back.  But Riya didn't even hear him, she was completely lost at looking at the saree.  She wished and wondered if she'd ever be lucky to wear something like this, or even get married in her life, considering her heart already belonged to an arrogant man who never saw her more than a nuisance. She sighed silently, and then sighed again.  Arjun was getting bored standing here, and then everyone passing by were looking at them with a smile, they probably thought that they were a couple and that the girl was looking for her bridal clothes.  One couple even stopped and congratulated Arjun for his choice that is Riya, and asked them when they were getting married.  Arjun chuckled at such a question, ideally he would have blasted them for even assuming something so strange, but today he didn't feel like shouting at them.  He only gave them a smile and turned to shake Riya softly, and said, "Chalein ab?"

Riya sighed again, watched again the red bridal saree, and then turned to look again at Arjun and said, "Haan Chalo!"

They both returned back home.  Riya put all her shoppings in her room and came back to see Arjun lying tiredly on her sofa.  It was a little bit past noon, and time for lunch.  Riya wanted to tease Arjun a bit, "Hmmm, lunch time. What will we eat? I want to eat some briani. Will you please cook some for me?" she asked sweetly.

"Briani and me? Sure I can try! But I give you no guarantee that you'd stay alive after eating it, nor if it will even be edible" he cracked up and started laughing after saying that.

Riya was shocked seeing Arjun laugh, and she kept on staring at him and even pinched herself to ensure she wasn't dreaming.

Precap

18hours left now.

Arjun no longer felt like it was a punishment, though he hid this from Riya, he wasn't ready yet to admit to Riya that he was enjoying being with her.

sorry for any mistakes i may have made and yep hope you all like this one tooEmbarrassed

Edited by haruhi26 - 04 December 2012 at 5:51am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

tomchi94VirMan505princessaneekasangeethbalariushibaboArya1991kirthiiiabna1989butterfly7iluvrainaartiabjeyanivanthi2Geeta.Rjemiims.ObseSSeDbenazLuna92Shamsad1607kreya204FLOREYAPRIL14littlebratrockz.divaApples94shruti-loveluvzindagikgmupihu_angadkunchuArieltabiM.V.Kohli007KaShforever06-Lila-princesshelenaroojarainll_piya_llAnjuRish..sweetchilly..firefly..desisweetheart9PumpkinnCavingInGurmeet4Drashtifatima15Krishnaluv94madmadonasashashyam_TaNi_keenu_kkprincy48prava55663ll-Shilpa-llQueen.Beevidya.anandRadhika ShahSneha113Payal_156meghasingh_BlackPearl_Moumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 (Page 16)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purecure

IF-Rockerz

purecure

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
res.!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miminits

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
lovely update...

Riya wanted to cherish that notebook...how sweet..

Just loved the shopping scene...hope arjun would gift her the saree by the end of punishment...

Arjun and biriyani...LOL
Ab aage kya hoga...
i am waiting for next part...cont soon...

Edited by prava55663 - 04 December 2012 at 6:08am

Miminits

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
res

Miminits

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
woww...tina loved it..now i too.want to do something like this to a kharoos..ROFLEmbarrassed
totally loved that riya wanted arjun to be happy again and see his smileSmile
shopping idea was superb...loved itDay Dreaming
i want to see those pics of arjun trying those clothesTongueDay Dreaming
she was buying for him naWink
that bridal wear really made riya go into an own world of hers...
there was a change seen in arjunWink
wanted riya in that bridal wear..ahem ahemWinkEmbarrassed
chucking at being a coupleEmbarrassed
his lovely laugh at his own joke of biryaniDay Dreaming
of course he is now enjoying wid her but his khadoosiyat will not show it!!
update sooon

Edited by priya00147 - 04 December 2012 at 9:03am

Miminits

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Really nice part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmuMiminits

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hey ...
That was awesome ...
I loved it ...
Awww Arjun  laughed and he wasn't even angry when people adressed them as a couple ...
N hope that riya would wear that Saree soon ;)
N aha Arjun would start enjoying her company ... That would be amazing 
Plz update soon ... Can't wait to read the next chapter ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmuMiminits

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
wow biryani
now gonna make biryani 
i wud love to taste n ha recipe pls

Miminits

Post Reply New Post