SS:The Challenge Final PartA/B pg79/82 18/03 - Page 56

Posted: 11 years ago
Arjun's apology was soo sincere and honest ...
Loved that part the most .
Precap seems interesting ...
Continue soon ..
How clever of Arjun, he got out of cleaning the house, got her to forgive him and gave her a present too. Munda kamal hai Tina.πŸ˜†

Hm...I wonder what kind of gift he gave her to shock her, a Sari or a short dress?

Update this one soon, can't wait to see what else has planned, and I believe the tables just turned too.πŸ˜‰
a big thanks to all those who have read and bared with my updates since a long time now.  every updates that i have written have been thanks to all your likes and encouragements and comments.
But unfortunately, this one is soon going to end.  I'll be posting the Part A of the last chapter, and after a few days the Part B will also be posted.
I sincerely hoped that you enjoyed this story😳

Final PartA

Riya again entered her room, and this time also she was confused, but happy.  She didn't understand what just happened, except that Arjun had apologized to her, and wow what an apology that was, she thought with a smile.  Finally maybe all will end well on her birthday she thought.  She glanced at the parcel in her hands, wondering what Arjun could have given her.  She gently opened it, and was utterly shocked at Arjun's present.

She couldn't believe that this was the saree she had seen in the shopping mall this morning.  

Her eyes filled with tears thinking that Arjun had actually given her something like that. "But why does he want her to wear it right now?"  she thought.

She went out of her room, and found Arjun sitting on her sofa, with his eyes closed.

"What is this? Why should I wear this?" Riya asked showing him the saree.

"Riya, itna waqt kyun barbad kar rahe ho! Jao jaldi seh yeh pahno!" Arjun said not even opening his eyes to look at her.

'Par," Riya started,  but she couldn't even finished her phrase.

"Par kuch nahin, jaldi se jao aur yeh pehen ke ayo!" Arjun said.

"Akdu kahin ke, always ordering people!" she said silently, but enough for him to hear her, and returned back in her room to wear the saree.  After almost one hour, she came out wearing the saree.

Arjun was checking his watch every five minutes, they were going to be very late, where was Riya.  Why was she taking so much time to get ready!  It was almost one hour now since he had been waiting,when he heard Riya opened her door and get out.

He got up very angry because Riya had taken so much time, and started, "Riya, tum ladkiyons nah bhi! Why take so long to…" but the remaining words remained stuck in his throat.  

He couldn't believe when he saw Riya clad in that saree.  She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen since a long time now.  He almost forgot to breathe when he saw her.

Riya took small steps to come stand in front of him, and all the way she was blushing from the way Arjun was looking at her.  She came to stand in front of him, and waited for him to say something.  But Arjun was completely lost in Riya, that he didn't know what to say anymore.  A simple girl like Riya had managed to render speechless the ACP Arjun.

Riya stood like that for a long time, though in real it had been only a few minutes, but she couldn't sustain the look anymore.

She raised her hand and shook Arjun slightly by holding his shoulders.

"Why are you looking at me like this? Why don't you say anything?" Riya asked very self-conscious of her attire.

Arjun's dreaming was finally broken, he looked and gave Riya an embarrassed smile and said, "How can I not be mesmerized when so much beauty comes in front of me," he said teasing Riya.  And he was not disappointed when he saw her face turning even redder.  He would have liked teasing her more, but unfortunately they were already running late.  So he grabbed her hand, and pulled her out of the house till the SUV, and asked her to get it.

Soon Arjun had started the engine, and he was driving the SUV.

"Where are we going?" Riya asked completely confused.

"It's a surprise Riya, please trust me!" Arjun said and gave her a comforting smile. After a few minutes, Arjun suddenly stopped the SUV. Riya looked outside to see them parked outside of the temple they had both come to in the morning.

"Arjun, yeh sab kya hein?" Riya asked Arjun even more confused.

"Shssshh, kuch mat kaho.  Just come with me!" Arjun said, and got out of the vehicle.  He waited for her, and then both started to mount the steps till the temple.  When they reached there, Riya was shocked to see that the priest was already sitting down ready to conduct a marriage from the way things were arranged around him.  A mandap was set, and the fire was already ready.

"Arjun yeh saab kya hein?" Riya asked.  She turned to look at him, but she couldn't see him anywhere, when suddenly she felt someone tugging her hand.  She looked down, and there he was kneeling on one knee.

"Riya, I have only hurt you till now.  I'm very arrogant, very short-tempered, very selfish, and yes I have also a past.  But these hours spent with you has showed me that I can live again, be happy again.  I wont be able to live without you anymore now, you are the sun of my life! You give me so much happiness just by being next to me.  And you also have the courage to deal with my tempers.  So Miss Riya, would you please agree to spend the rest of your life with me," Arjun asked with utmost sincerity.

Riya eyes filled up with tears, she couldn't believe her fate. Was she dreaming? What was happening in her life? She had asked only for 24 hours from this khadoos man, and here he was proposing to spend his whole life with her.  She hadnt thought that she'd ever get so much happiness in her life. She was so emotional that she couldn't even utter a simple yes.

Hearing no answer from Riya, Arjun was slightly worried.  Had he been wrong in assuming that Riya loved him? Had he been wrong in reading her eyes?  Had he been wrong to deduce the feelings she always had for him to be love?

"I know that I'm the worst person for you.  Your life wont ever be easy with me, but I'll always love you Riya, and promise to stay next to you till death parts us apart!" he said.

But again Riya wasn't even saying anything, neither she was saying yes, nor she was saying no.  Arjun got up completely defeated and turned to go back to the vehicle, when he felt his hands being tugged now.  He turned and saw Riya looking at him with a big big smile.

"Kahan ja rahe ho ACP-ji?" Riya asked and wiped the tears on her cheeks.

"Your 24 hours isn't up yet! And your next challenge would be that you and me sit in that mandap and get married!" Riya said teasing him.

Arjun couldn't believe his ears, and he was so happy, that he forgot he was in a temple, and rushed to take Riya in his arms and twirled her around.

"Let me down, what are you doing? What will the priest say?" Riya said a bit embarrassed, though her heart was singing with happiness.

Part B will be posted by tomorrow or monday morning😳

OMG tina 

i never in my thots expected arjun to straight away drove to the temple

n dat too to get married

awesum concept

proposal bhi directly temple mein ...

Superb idea

n den last mein ria's dialog...

too gud yaar ..maze aa gaye

waiting eagerly
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
Wah!!!!

Chalo koi toh hai jo shaadi phele karva raha hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Par seriously Sorry & direct marriage ...kya baat hai..iske baad kya hoda dear!!

I want a SR or i will go on Strike
What? You are ending this?

Okay I get it and what an ending too. A surprise wedding, I definitely didn't expect wedding, but I know why you are doing this so I am just going to wait for the next part of this challenge.πŸ˜‰
Tina Awesome update yar... surprise wedding Wow cool...Arjun's proposal ws really nice nd sincire...  but why r u ending this one?????
yeh khadoos ko na aise hi sabak sikahana chahiye well done ria 😊jaldi update karo Pls update soon dear...thanks for pm dear ...love u ...Arshi