Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
and finally the Chapter 5
This part wont contain much comedy, so please bear with me and read it.😳

Chapter 5

Riya had been utterly shocked on seeing Arjun laughing.  First time he had ever laughed in front of her. She stared at him, and kept on staring at him for some time, till he finally managed to calm down.  He had laughed so much that his belly was hurting, and his eyes were filled with tears.

He looked at her staring at him. He snapped his fingers to get her attention, but she was still oblivious to him. He cleared his throat and again made some noise, but still Riya was lost in her own world. He went towards her and waved his hands in front of her, but nothing.

He was going to shout to get her out of her thoughts, but then he decided against it.  Why not take some revenge for what she has been doing to him till now.  He looked around him, till he found a jug of water on a nearby table, went to take it and came back. He smiled, took a deep breath, and as quickly as possible emptied the jug on her head.

Riya was startled out of her reveries suddenly by the fill of water on her head.  She screamed and panicked for a few mere seconds, till she realized that Arjun had dared poured water on her.  She looked like a wet mouse, her hair clamped to her head, and her make-up had also started to get washed out due to the water and was trailing on her face leaving marks, she looked a beautiful yet scary sight.  He again started to laugh at her this time, and said "Do you remember the chudail case? Well guess what you look even scarier than her!" and continued chuckling.

Riya went to check herself in a nearby mirror, and when she saw her reflection she gave a shriek. She glared at Arjun and ran to her room.  She went to her washroom, and washed her face completely. "Damn that lady fooled me! She had said that this make-up was water-proof!" she muttered to herself.  She used her hair dryer to dry her hair, and decided against using any make-up because she knew she had to prepare lunch and she also didn't trust Arjun not to play another prank on her.  She tied her hair in a ponytail, changed her wet clothes and went out.

Arjun didn't believe that he actually poured water on Riya, he was shocked at what he had been doing lately, as in a few hours lately.  He was a honest, no-nonsense cop.  He believed in truth and uprightness, yet today he had done some quite crazy things.  He had prepared a breakfast for Riya, and he had added chillies to her eggs and salt to her juice. Just now he had poured water on her.  He never had so much fun, in fact he hadn't done such things ever since Roshni left him.  He used to be a strict person, yet Roshni had made him more human, he had learnt to joke, do pranks on her, and had always loved her reactions and anger at them.  Since she had died, he had almost forgotten how to live. He had been only a dead corpse, living with only one aim, that is killing Sikander and avenging Roshni.  And finally when he had succeeded, he had felt only emptiness in him, he was all alone and had no aim in his life.  He hadn't felt like living again, and had just lived life as it came by, having no expectations no happiness.  He had never laughed since Roshni had died in front of him, he had never ever thought that he could or would ever laugh again.  Yet since Riya had come in his life, he had changed.  At first he hated her, however with time began to appreciate her and her dedication to her work.  Yet he always hated when she started with her statistics.  She had managed to bring smile on his face a few times.  He remembered the first time Riya made him smile, she had come to ask him about how he did to see and notice things which no one else did.  He remembered when she said that one day she wished to become like him.  He had smiled the first time after Roshni's death.  Following that, Riya crept slowly on him and in his life without his ever noticing how.  He was rude to her and insulted her at times, so that she could go away from her. But Riya had taken all his rudeness and insults as a challenge, and had improved considerably in her job.  No wonder she had been right in the last case, and he had lost his challenge. 

He was looking outside a window, when Riya came out of her room.  He turned to look at her and was mesmerized by her.  She had changed her clothes to wear a sleeveless short dress, which covered her till her knees.  It was a very simple dress, yet it enhanced her beauty, and the fact she had no make-up on her, made her even more beautiful.  She looked like an angel. Right then, he knew and understood what he felt for her.  Riya felt Arjun staring at her, and blushed at him.  But she kept a tight control on her jumping heart, and went in the kitchen.  She was deciding on what she was gonna cook, when Arjun came behind her and told her, "No need to cook anything.  I have ordered pizza for lunch!"

"Pizza for lunch?" Riya repeated as if hypnotized.

But she quickly came out of her dreamworld and asked, "Pizza? Will it be hygienic? Will I be able to eat it?"

"Yep don't worry.  It's perfectly hygienic," he said, well he hoped so at least.  He had forgotten about her being a hygiene freak when he ordered the pizza.

Since he didn't want Riya to ask further questions about it, and decided to divert her mind by asking her what is next on her plan for him.

"Hmmm, "Riya started, "that is top secret! After lunch you'd know.  I didn't know you were so impatient for your punishments!" with a smile.

"Only impatient for this 24hours to be over," he said with irony, and was a bit guilty when he saw her smile fade.  He had just realized his feelings for her, it was too soon for him.  He needed to be alone for some time and think about it again.  He knew that Riya was a very good girl, but he felt that he wasn't worthy of her.  She needed a sweet and complete person to love, while he was short-tempered, arrogant and had a painful past.  He doubted he could give her the happiness she was worth of.

Riya had decided that she would wait till lunch till she told him his next chore, but his rudeness made her decide to make him do the next thing as she had planned.

"Don't worry, there's only 18hours left! But you are quite right, why should I waste any time. Hmm you were very eager to know what next nah, so shall we Sir," Riya said with anger.

Riya went to sit on the sofa, and when Arjun was going to sit too, she stopped him and told him, "Actually my head is hurting a lot, why don't you massage it?" Riya asked sweetly.

Arjun was going to say, "Do I look like a massage therapist to you?" but he controlled himself and said instead, "Sure, M'am."

He came to stand behind her, released her hair from the ponytail, and started to massage her head. As soon as he started to massage her head, Riya shouted and made him stop.

"I told you to massage my head! Not beat criminals or crush things! Softly and gently please," Riya said with a smile.  She was enjoying this very much, Arjun at her sevah, she smirked. She couldn't prevent herself from adding, "And don't forget the smile Sir!"

"Are you sure only your head is hurting! Talking everyday continuously must be a strain also to your mouth and throat nah, are you sure you don't want me to press, no I mean, are you sure you don't want a massage of your throat also" Arjun asked softly.  Right now he badly wanted to strangle her.

Riya giggled at the insinuation behind Arjun's question, but merely replied that nope only her head hurt from his shouts.

That's all for today, a sweet and simple update.  I know it's a bit boring, but I felt that their relationship should also proceed within the 24 hours, hence this slow update.

so how was it?

Please do share your views and comments😳 

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW amazing...so cute and romantic...so Arjun is starting to realize his true feelings...WOW!!!
loved the fun side of him...esp the pouring water over her...cool!!

then the last part was romantic and funny!!
"Are you sure only your head is hurting! Talking everyday continuously must be a strain also to your mouth and throat nah, are you sure you don't want me to press, no I mean, are you sure you don't want a massage of your throat also" Arjun asked softly.  Right now he badly wanted to strangle her.

was laughing out reading this...a real new dimension to Arjun!!!cute!

post soon

just now realized, i am the first to post...haaay!!! i won the race today!!
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
That was fab ...
It wasn't slow ... It was perfect ...
Love Arjun sooo much ... Poor thing he literally wanted to strangle Riya ... But he somewhat needs it ...
I loved it ... :)

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg he poured water on her head...LOL

He is messaging her head too...i guess she will never have a headache up till years...he he..

I am waiting for remaining hours...

nice update
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waah!!! loved the massage bit... god!!! he wants to strangle her!!!lol ðŸ˜† update soon!!!
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow arjun poured water on riya 🤣
and last part
riya asked him to massage her head
that was to gud and funny
amazing and fabulous part
continue soon
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun pour water on riya hehe!!!!! arjun massaging riya head lol!! amazing...
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Story s having perfect pace... Wow Arjun realising his feelings for Riya ...cool... cute romantic update... continue soon...

princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Perfect...so arjun is realising his feelings...continue soon...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...WHAT A UPDATE DEAR...LOVE IT...

Hayee mera arjun hasta huva only because of riya...totally out of world...

Awesome...but what yaar thoda romantic touch bhi do na...aur agar arjun jealos ho jaye to sone pe suhaga...