Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A MASTER STRIKE BY ALL 3 (THE REAL STORY) (Page 7)

ramanika Senior Member
ramanika
ramanika

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sajni786]Thanx guys...

M sorry to say...but viewers are nothing to these business people...we are simply the pawns of wat they wanna sell...when they have no interest in selling it anymore...l.u can be rest assured...that they have squeezed out all the juice they wanted n now have something more better to crave on.,...

Its sad but true...viewers have always been taken on a ride...m talking from being a veteran in viewing indian tv soaps...n thus I know...when will this concept change...I have no clue...but I truly hope...that for once...the truth prevails...and for once...the CUSTOMER BECUMS THE KING!!!

[/VERY WELL SAIDQUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I have known this for long
bt kept mum
This
my dear friend is the story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meshassajni786

sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Sensible post!

sajni786

sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

I have known this for long
bt kept mum
This
my dear friend is the story

sorry but have to ask this rima...so u think barun is not the victim here as he is being made to look like??

sajni786

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by Siri22

Now unlike what many people believe...GUL has NOT forced Barun to quit. She has used his need to her favor when she saw the opportunity. Its like that famous dialogue from Sholay "Loha garam hain...Mardo hatora"...meaning "strike while the iron is hot".
Barun in this meanwhile has been wanting to take a break (mind u...a small one)...so that not only he gets to recoup...but also so he can allocate time for promotions for his upcoming movie. So GUL takes him to the side n tells him "look I want to end this show ne ways...n I need u to cooperate with me...in return I promise u...I will get u in any of my next projects which can interest u or atleast help u get back to TV if ever wish to after ur bolly trials".

According to the above barun is in cohoots with Gul and doesn't care if the show ends? Because he agreed to wahtever she said. So why is everyone making barun a saint?

Who said Barun is a saint...he is a normal human being who is looking out for himself...n his future n his family's future...a regular workers who wants to ensure he has his bread n butter in the future...and if that means...getting a lill selfish...so be it!!!

I thought you saying divide and conquer rule by PH you're making it seem as if it's not baun's fault. Atleast that's what I understood esp from the para I quoted above.

sajni786

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I dunno who is wrong & who is right
But your post makes senseThumbs Up

sajni786

mirsa1957 Senior Member
mirsa1957
mirsa1957

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Thanx guys...

M sorry to say...but viewers are nothing to these business people...we are simply the pawns of wat they wanna sell...when they have no interest in selling it anymore...l.u can be rest assured...that they have squeezed out all the juice they wanted n now have something more better to crave on.,...

Its sad but true...viewers have always been taken on a ride...m talking from being a veteran in viewing indian tv soaps...n thus I know...when will this concept change...I have no clue...but I truly hope...that for once...the truth prevails...and for once...the CUSTOMER BECUMS THE KING!!!

Your post seems to me very reasonable  and rightly said every one now a days is business minded and hence the result is we poor viewers are at a loss. 

Since there is a worldwide uproar by SOBTI fans which did not happen before at this level at least they know  that its not easy to play  with the sentiments of the fans and they they have to think twice before they do it next time (quit the show abruptly).

Fans if united in their cause can also do wonders and ask SOBTI to return after some rest and not quit as alleged.

Edited by mirsa1957 - 12 November 2012 at 1:30am

sajni786

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
yup - pretty much what we thought

Gul is behind all this

sajni786

Go to top