Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A MASTER STRIKE BY ALL 3 (THE REAL STORY) (Page 6)

serendipity235 Senior Member
serendipity235
serendipity235

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
So you are saying Barun is unprincipled enough to go along with Gul's strategy of mauling the love story he worked so hard on building - in return for some paltry promises of "support" if he came back to TV??

AND that he is dumb enough not to realize that he would come off looking like the bad guy and the reason for the closure of the show if he quit, thus alienating the very fans he needs so desperately for this career?

Sorry, but I have a better opinion of both his intelligence AND his principles, thank you very much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by zee_armaan

BUSINESS = MONEY!!
Give me this where I live and our media will thrash Gul Khan till she's bankrupt! :/

Good post, agree with you on a lot of points.

r u talking about USA...coz I know this shit aint happening here ( USA...I live here)...laws are way to strict to let the consumers be taken for a ride like this...but unfortuantely...we are talking about India...a country where corruption is high...and laws that cannot protect the  regular citizensOuch

I live in Australia, yep consumer laws here as well as the way our media destroys people with immoral or unethical practices is pretty dangerous. No one dare mess with law and media here either. Aptly said, corrupt institutions and politically influenced media sadly cannot protect citizens :/ This shit wouldn't happen here either, our media for one HATE politicians and businesses with a vengeance. I guess that's why we have never seen consumers at loss like this :/

PS: Like button is not working Ouch

Edited by zee_armaan - 12 November 2012 at 12:32am

sihu

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
makes sense...no artistic credibility from the PH, SP and of course the actor. all after money! 

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Thank you guys...

Once again...all m going to say...in all this fiasco...fans and their emotions are being taken for a ride...we really dont mean anything to them...coz for the channel...if not this show...there is always another one...for the PH...if not this channel...there is always another one...n actors...there is always a PH n channel ready to take u if u give good work n keep in good books...but FANS...we just cry...crib n then tag along anywhere n to wateva that will interest us...

Its showbiz...n the only language that matters here...is MONEY...n if u really wanna do something...talk to these people in their language...

CONTACT THE UNITED NATIONS CONSUMER SECTION...n let them know...FANS DEMAND MONEY BACK!!!

..sur..

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
wow a well analyzed post... you surely have observed the situation keenly and logically unlike many of other viewers Thumbs Up

sajni786

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
A very logical explanation!!

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipity235

So you are saying Barun is unprincipled enough to go along with Gul's strategy of mauling the love story he worked so hard on building - in return for some paltry promises of "support" if he came back to TV??

AND that he is dumb enough not to realize that he would come off looking like the bad guy and the reason for the closure of the show if he quit, thus alienating the very fans he needs so desperately for this career?

Sorry, but I have a better opinion of both his intelligence AND his principles, thank you very much!

I didnt say he is dumb...infact I wud rather say is smart enuf to know wat will pay him and wat wont...fans defo cannot bring him his bread n butter directly...he needs PH n channel to do that for him.,...n he knows...he has built enuf credibility for himself that if tomo he decides to come to TV...the doors wont be closed for him...

Principles?? Are u kidding me??? He is not out to kill someone is he??? He is simply following his promise via the contract n keeping himself in good books for ppl he knows  he shud!!..

U can buy wat I wrote...I dont oblige u...neither do I ask u to agree...
Thanx for reading!!
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
A very sensible post. Unlike many others, I don't beliee barun is a victim in this situation. He along with the PH and SP Is definitely gaining something out of it and has some interested vested in this whole chaos but at the same time I do feel he is being wronged on some level and us fans are being played with and hurt deeply.
Ur totally correct, fans, their emotions and interests do not matter at all in any industry. They all run on only one thing MONEY

sajni786

Go to top