Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A MASTER STRIKE BY ALL 3 (THE REAL STORY) (Page 4)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medha16

even ive been trying to figure it out 4 d past couple of days n i was thinking along similar lines...
u actually make sense...SP is on it too... n its pure business n money 4 them!

so lets deal with them in the language they understand ...n digitisation in India is a great excuse...
we need to be crude n tell them that if anything happens to ipk,we r NOT gonna pay xtra money to subscribe to star network!
More

this is exactly wat needs to be done...talk to dem in their language...the language of MONEY...

I say...United Nations need to be contacted n told the abuse of customers...and demand all money back for all the months of subsciption for SP if they close down show or let BS leave the show...he can take break...but he needs to be back...PERIOD!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumedha16Omoraboti-Prashu-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
shilpuuu Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786nikita_88

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Now THAT makes sense! 
Well after reading all this I feel that we all Fans have been used and betrayed.BAS!
Well the way you explained everything was really to the point and i think this could BE the reason behind everything! 

Dalmuthuyasajni786

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
BUSINESS = MONEY!!
Give me this where I live and our media will thrash Gul Khan till she's bankrupt! :/

Good post, agree with you on a lot of points.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

I agree with most of your points..
But will a business person deliberately try to shut down it's most popular branch if they are opting to start a new branch in a far off place from the first??With business perspective in my mind,their one and only aim must be PROFIT alll the way...Will they deliberately try to create mass hysteria among the fans by doing dirty politics behind the curtain??Their new baby's future is yet unknown..Isn't it a huge gamble and a bit suicidal??

Let's face it,After his film's shooting,barun looked tired and didn't give his 100% as ASR..how many times we had posts stating the same..!!Working in Bollywood with predecided schedule looks far better than 12-14 hours schedule 7 days a week without knowing  the end..
Maybe he wanted another leave for the promotion of MAMR...Obviously the PH might have refused to grant him that..

From Barun's POV,he might be saving himself from being overexposed in TV..another year of all the dragging and the same fans who want the story to continue forever may plead the PH to shut it down and may ask Barun to quit..We never know

I find the post in forum32 as an advanced step by the PH..They know that the show is not gonna survive without Barun.Mishti gave this spoiler.They already know that No Barun=No IPKKND..So after Barun putting down the papers,the story moved like an express train if you all will remember it.Even the remarriage scenes were not shown according to the spoiler..
The one and only party associated with the drama who wants the show to continue is SP..

They also leaked the news to Zeenews deliberately to keep the fans prepared for this quitting news..But the fans decided to ignore that and kept on bashing zeenews at that time.her way of conduct also was not that excellent..

I don't know if they are trying to belitle the common sense of the public..being transparent and honest would have saved them from all the 3 from this mess..
I truly feel for the people attending the calls at SP office..they would be on the verge of quitting by now..!!

See IPK is actually a gold mine for SP...is generating revenues in dollars n pounds...imagine the amount of money that is in rupees...Now did GUL know this was going to happen?? NO...so her she is getting paid from the channel only wat was in their original contract...

So now...its highly possible...GUL may have asked for a percentage share of this internationl revenue...that no one had accounted for...SP may have not agreed...or agreed but with terms n conditions not digestable to GUL...so den why feed SP more with this revenue???

Archana89

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Now unlike what many people believe...GUL has NOT forced Barun to quit. She has used his need to her favor when she saw the opportunity. Its like that famous dialogue from Sholay "Loha garam hain...Mardo hatora"...meaning "strike while the iron is hot".
Barun in this meanwhile has been wanting to take a break (mind u...a small one)...so that not only he gets to recoup...but also so he can allocate time for promotions for his upcoming movie. So GUL takes him to the side n tells him "look I want to end this show ne ways...n I need u to cooperate with me...in return I promise u...I will get u in any of my next projects which can interest u or atleast help u get back to TV if ever wish to after ur bolly trials".

According to the above barun is in cohoots with Gul and doesn't care if the show ends? Because he agreed to wahtever she said. So why is everyone making barun a saint?

sajni786

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Perfect post. Either way I feel effing used and pathetic. As a fan I have lost my respect. Nuff said.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

medha16sajni786nikita_88

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with u! 
I completely hate SP now.

zoharockssajni786

Go to top