Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A MASTER STRIKE BY ALL 3 (THE REAL STORY) (Page 3)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Makes sense.. But in this game played by Gul Khan, she has put Barun's reputation in the industry at stake which is not fair. The guy just needed a break..he never wanted to quit in my opinion coz I  dnt think that he dsnt realise how unpredictable film career is..his movie hasnt released so no idea how its gonna fare.. atleast in television he has a strong foothold..I am sure he would not want to risk that.. what i can understand now is that its a war of Gul against the channel and Barun is just a scapegoat.

do u think its going to matter wat the audience thinks about him right now...GUL knows...ppl love him,...will defend him come wat may...and even if they dont...hey who cares...as long as he can get work again in the industry...thats all that matters...n who's gonna give him work...not the fans...but productions houses...be it 4lions or any other...and channels...thats why Barun is cooperating with both right now...

Fans really dont matter...He will get work tomo...60-80% fans will automatically follow him...yes...forgetting this "bad" repo that might be created...n walah...all is forgotten!!

As for BS bolly dreams...like RickyBahl said...he is keeping TV open for himself...coz he knows...bolly may or may not work...but he defo does not want to close TV doors for himself...but dat doesnt mean he wont try his luckEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nesssihumeshasDalmuthuyasanja_hereOmorabotiMrDarcyfannikita_88

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I think you hit the nail on the head! GUL leaked the news of Barun giving notice 2 months ago! This was just before the re-marraige! (The Zee news fiasco)!!!

HER aim... to get enough panic going that fans will demand the closure of the show! They also said through Mishti (one of her posts) that PH would prefer to end the show if BS quits!

So the "Seed" was planted some time ago! When it didnt grow into a FULL blown TREE... she tried the "Sheetal Track", which was mostly disliked by the audience. Collage GF of ASR comes back with CLONE kid and tries to pass it off as his! A little bit of Kekta channeling to get the audience worked up!!

After the ousting of Shyam, Anjali and ARHI should have been the focus. Honeymoon for ARHI and new man for Anjali! This track could have gone on till Dec! THEN Grand wedding for Anjali, La comes to the wedding and meets NK!

The story could have ended with an implication that La and NK got together and the show could have ended with Anjali moving away with her new husband and possibly ARHI announcing they are pregnant! Maybe they could have done a montage of ARHI with their kids and ended the show!

THAT was what we should have seen! MAYBE GUL wanted that too! But SP wanted to DRAG the show and use it's popularity to keep making money, no matter how pointless carrying on the story would be!

THIS maybe the final plan of Gul to get what she wants! USE BARUN and his need for a break to FULL effect to get the show off air! NOW this plan is actually WORKING, coz the FANS ARE ON BOARD!

WHO wants to see Khushi with another man! NO ONE!  This was ARHI's love story, NOT ARHI seperate because of something (even death) and Khushi moves on! It is an INSULT to the story we have watched for 18 months! If I were GUL, I would not want the show to continue either! It is NOT the story she set out to tell and this is NOT the ending that she wanted!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 November 2012 at 12:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviiNurabnomad.nesssihuFuzzbucketDalmuthuyasajni786-Prashu-nikita_88

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Gud post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Makes sense.. But in this game played by Gul Khan, she has put Barun's reputation in the industry at stake which is not fair. The guy just needed a break..he never wanted to quit in my opinion coz I  dnt think that he dsnt realise how unpredictable film career is..his movie hasnt released so no idea how its gonna fare.. atleast in television he has a strong foothold..I am sure he would not want to risk that.. what i can understand now is that its a war of Gul against the channel and Barun is just a scapegoat.

@bold, no vaishali, it all makes more sense now, he has got some movie offers, and he isn't interested in tv at the moment...also me thinks its not his bread-butter, must be having some monetary assurances elsewhere...otherwise he wudn't take sucha decision.

otherwise Barun wouldn't have allowed himself to be used to such an extent.

but how the hell can he get so many movie offers in a matter of days?
its not logical!!!
i mean he is practically unknown n a nobody in bollywood,n lets face it thats a fact!
he is no ranbir kapoor n doesnt have kjo or yash raj backing!
heck,even the trailers 4 his debut movie havent cum out yet...then its not possible to bag so many movies in a matter of days!
evn ranbir kapoor had to wait 4 d release of saawariya b4 getting any more movies!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuPyaaraarnavsajni786MrDarcyfan

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Hey there...
Nice post but next time u quote me do lemme KNIW pls...

BTW I won't comment on anything...gag order..Wink

But yeah the game post was for the onscreen story...

Hey m sorry...I have read u wanted to be known about being quoted...so thats why I mentioned it clearly...but I guess...I will PM u also in future...

N game post??? I wasnt talking about game post at all...that check mate is just my version...I quoted ur divide n conquer story tho!!

Oh no it's just that I have to keep an eye on what info I write nd what is written ABIUT quoting me...work..I hope u understand ..
PM would be great.

Oh ok sorry my bad was wondering about that only.

Cheers

I understand...n yes next time I will PM u...tho I dont think there will be a next time...I hardly make posts here...but I just needed to get this out...

I dont know how accurate I am...but I hv tried my best connecting the dots...plus from wat I have known about these industry n also being in a business/corporate world in generalEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuMrDarcyfan

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

You have written exactly what I thought had happened. Not a word less or more.

All emotions aside, logically this is the best possible thing that might have happened.

Edited by Omoraboti - 12 November 2012 at 12:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuyasajni786MrDarcyfan

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

I agree with most of your points..
But will a business person deliberately try to shut down it's most popular branch if they are opting to start a new branch in a far off place from the first??With business perspective in my mind,their one and only aim must be PROFIT alll the way...Will they deliberately try to create mass hysteria among the fans by doing dirty politics behind the curtain??Their new baby's future is yet unknown..Isn't it a huge gamble and a bit suicidal??

Let's face it,After his film's shooting,barun looked tired and didn't give his 100% as ASR..how many times we had posts stating the same..!!Working in Bollywood with predecided schedule looks far better than 12-14 hours schedule 7 days a week without knowing  the end..
Maybe he wanted another leave for the promotion of MAMR...Obviously the PH might have refused to grant him that..

From Barun's POV,he might be saving himself from being overexposed in TV..another year of all the dragging and the same fans who want the story to continue forever may plead the PH to shut it down and may ask Barun to quit..We never know

I find the post in forum32 as an advanced step by the PH..They know that the show is not gonna survive without Barun.Mishti gave this spoiler.They already know that No Barun=No IPKKND..So after Barun putting down the papers,the story moved like an express train if you all will remember it.Even the remarriage scenes were not shown according to the spoiler..
The one and only party associated with the drama who wants the show to continue is SP..

They also leaked the news to Zeenews deliberately to keep the fans prepared for this quitting news..But the fans decided to ignore that and kept on bashing zeenews at that time.her way of conduct also was not that excellent..

I don't know if they are trying to belitle the common sense of the public..being transparent and honest would have saved them from all the 3 from this mess..
I truly feel for the people attending the calls at SP office..they would be on the verge of quitting by now..!!

Edited by Archana89 - 12 November 2012 at 12:11am

sihuMrDarcyfan

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I've never seen such cheap tactics being used anywhere... So all 3 parties acted without even taking us into consideration. I just want them to end the show with Sobti ASAP.

sihusajni786

Go to top