Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A MASTER STRIKE BY ALL 3 (THE REAL STORY) (Page 10)

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Shilpu its all in the politics... Learn to play the game LOL 

I love your post... Sounds pretty much right... 

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Shilpu I was reading through this thread and well logic tells me that Barun quits fair enough but if him leaving is done in the right way viewers will accept it... Breaking down the international viewership - most people that watch the show would still watch it because in the UK depends on your subscription package and what you pay for so like I get Star, my sister has the Sony package and my aunt I know has the Zee package. Only a very small number of people get all the Indian channels. So if you are watching Star everyday whatever storyline it is you continue watching Star... So if done well IPK won't lose the huge chunk of its international fans I know for a fact if you came to my house at 8pm IPK will still be on whether Barun is there or not... and in a lot of houses the situation is the same. 

The PH and Star both know what they are doing, as you have heard many times before Don't like it Don't watch it...As much as IPK is about ArHi... This new entry and no ASR could change the story totally and audiences have a simple mind they move on as long as they are entertained... 

The influx of calls to SP from around the world as flattering as it is, most the audiences might know that BS is leaving but if they have watched the show for the show they will continue watching... 

But all I can say is stop screwing over your audience and fans tell them what happened and let them decide if they want to watch the show or if they want to go and do something better with their time... Stop sending out mixed statements. 

Oh and the Forum 23 video - ROFL - reminds me of a certain press conference ROFL ... Damage control at its worst! 
Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
At last someone who speaks sense
hallelujah...
There is a God!!!

Go to top