Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you guys...

Once again...all m going to say...in all this fiasco...fans and their emotions are being taken for a ride...we really dont mean anything to them...coz for the channel...if not this show...there is always another one...for the PH...if not this channel...there is always another one...n actors...there is always a PH n channel ready to take u if u give good work n keep in good books...but FANS...we just cry...crib n then tag along anywhere n to wateva that will interest us...

Its showbiz...n the only language that matters here...is MONEY...n if u really wanna do something...talk to these people in their language...

CONTACT THE UNITED NATIONS CONSUMER SECTION...n let them know...FANS DEMAND MONEY BACK!!!

mysterious_maze thumbnail
wow a well analyzed post... you surely have observed the situation keenly and logically unlike many of other viewers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A very logical explanation!!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: serendipity235

So you are saying Barun is unprincipled enough to go along with Gul's strategy of mauling the love story he worked so hard on building - in return for some paltry promises of "support" if he came back to TV??

AND that he is dumb enough not to realize that he would come off looking like the bad guy and the reason for the closure of the show if he quit, thus alienating the very fans he needs so desperately for this career?

Sorry, but I have a better opinion of both his intelligence AND his principles, thank you very much!

I didnt say he is dumb...infact I wud rather say is smart enuf to know wat will pay him and wat wont...fans defo cannot bring him his bread n butter directly...he needs PH n channel to do that for him.,...n he knows...he has built enuf credibility for himself that if tomo he decides to come to TV...the doors wont be closed for him...

Principles?? Are u kidding me??? He is not out to kill someone is he??? He is simply following his promise via the contract n keeping himself in good books for ppl he knows  he shud!!..

U can buy wat I wrote...I dont oblige u...neither do I ask u to agree...
Thanx for reading!!
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
A very sensible post. Unlike many others, I don't beliee barun is a victim in this situation. He along with the PH and SP Is definitely gaining something out of it and has some interested vested in this whole chaos but at the same time I do feel he is being wronged on some level and us fans are being played with and hurt deeply.
Ur totally correct, fans, their emotions and interests do not matter at all in any industry. They all run on only one thing MONEY
ramanika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=sajni786]Thanx guys...

M sorry to say...but viewers are nothing to these business people...we are simply the pawns of wat they wanna sell...when they have no interest in selling it anymore...l.u can be rest assured...that they have squeezed out all the juice they wanted n now have something more better to crave on.,...

Its sad but true...viewers have always been taken on a ride...m talking from being a veteran in viewing indian tv soaps...n thus I know...when will this concept change...I have no clue...but I truly hope...that for once...the truth prevails...and for once...the CUSTOMER BECUMS THE KING!!!

[/VERY WELL SAIDQUOTE]
rima thumbnail
I have known this for long
bt kept mum
This
my dear friend is the story
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

I have known this for long

bt kept mum
This
my dear friend is the story

sorry but have to ask this rima...so u think barun is not the victim here as he is being made to look like??
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

Who said Barun is a saint...he is a normal human being who is looking out for himself...n his future n his family's future...a regular workers who wants to ensure he has his bread n butter in the future...and if that means...getting a lill selfish...so be it!!!

I thought you saying divide and conquer rule by PH you're making it seem as if it's not baun's fault. Atleast that's what I understood esp from the para I quoted above.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dunno who is wrong & who is right
But your post makes sense๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ