Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A MASTER STRIKE BY ALL 3 (THE REAL STORY)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
So I have been reading many theories...many stories ...many interpretations...and many  "confirmed news" with some "confirmed sources"...and all I have been doing is sitting back and trying to figure out where so all these connect...and wat is the similarity with all the information...and I finally got have been able to bring to u the real story of this entire fiasco...

But b4 I begin...I am going to quote a few people in my posts here who believe can be termed as the most "reliable" source of all...since honestly speaking...I literally "stalked" their profiles to analyze their reliability...
Here I wanna personally offer my apology to these people if they have felt offended for stalking n quoting their words

Persons:
1. Varma.Nishi
2. Mishti / Khushboo
3. RickyBahl

THE REAL STORY!!

Ok here's how it all began..

GUL KHAN has envisioned a story...a story of star crossed lovers...Arnav n Khushi who will meet...follow the path of a love wrapped in hatred...and finally will lay off of all layers to their individual but pole apart personailties n discover each other n their true feelings...will get married n live a happily ever after. THIS, my friends, was the exact story she had pictured...written n finally conceptualized...Nothing above...nothing beyond.

Now if going by the flow of this...her story comes to end after the remarriage track. If u see that scene again...where ArHi gets married...u get a feel as tho it was the final episode. Immediately after...Shyam got exposed n Anjali was shown as a woman who finally got strong n took stand for her self-respect and her dignity. As per GUL...this was her "apparent" end to the story of IPK...she was at this point done telling her story ...the reason why that post "THE STORY OF IPKKND HAS RUN ITS COURSE" on forum32 was ever made. GUL had no intentions to pursue with this story any further...reasons... not only coz she was done with the story or rather maybe rushed thru telling it all...but also coz she had now another "baby" she was more interested in and had lost all her interest with this "once upon a time baby". WHY she lost her interest or WHY she cudnt manage both "babies" at once...is a million dollar question for all...but I personally think...being a business woman that she is...I wud like to think thats it more to do with her personal differences that may have cropped up with the channel. Who knows...maybe she wanted Qubool Hai to be on SP as well...but SP didnt approve it...or maybe...she demanded more royality or wateva else u call it for SP to extend the contract of IPK as she felt she deserved it with the type of popularity it has garned but SP prolly denied it...coz lets face it...she is a business woman afterall and when its business its basically:
BUSINESS = MONEY!!

So now wat she does is rush thru her story n tell SP "Look m done with my story so pull it off air"...SP obviously denies this...WHY?? Coz SP has its "interested vested" with international fanbase n the popularity. SP says "NO WAY...u gotta keep going but m not going to increase a dime for u"...So now wat does GUL do...remember ...she is business woman...she aint gonna let the channel ride off her with extra earnings n not giving her any percentage from it...
So now she begins...all tactics...U name...from maligning the actors to all sorts of rumors...to her outrage on forum32...she did it all...her main motive simply to get the audience riled up so that someway the fans demand the show to be ended. But none of it worked.

THEN comes her MASTER strike...ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...aka BARUN SOBTI...
Being in the industry...she knows...that this industry is still very much male dominated...take out the lead heroine...wont be as much effect...but take out the lead hero...the ripples will defo spread beyond imaginations...n THIS IS EXACTLY WAT SHE WANTED...AN UPROAR...A DEMAND FOR THE SHOW CLOSURE.

Now unlike what many people believe...GUL has NOT forced Barun to quit. She has used his need to her favor when she saw the opportunity. Its like that famous dialogue from Sholay "Loha garam hain...Mardo hatora"...meaning "strike while the iron is hot".
Barun in this meanwhile has been wanting to take a break (mind u...a small one)...so that not only he gets to recoup...but also so he can allocate time for promotions for his upcoming movie. So GUL takes him to the side n tells him "look I want to end this show ne ways...n I need u to cooperate with me...in return I promise u...I will get u in any of my next projects which can interest u or atleast help u get back to TV if ever wish to after ur bolly trials".

So now GUL strikes...she ensures news of Barun "quitting" gets out to the public effectively...SBS is called upon n d telecast done...The outcome is EXACTLY that she wants. SP on the other hand still adamant to continue with the show till their next show is ready to take up the time slot (JAN-FEB)...So SP tells Barun..."u on our contract...so simply tell ur audience u taking "long break"...n we will bring u back on the final epi and tell the audience that the show went off air due to low TRPs since audience cudnt accept Arnav outster...

As Varma.Nishi pointed...Its a "DIVIDE N CONQUER" tactic that was used by the PH...take BARUN...aka ASR out...divide the audience...and conquer the aim!!!

Its POLITICS...n PURE MIND GAME...or rather...a real life CHESS...where king (ASR/ BARUN) is put in the centre...and the result is "CHECKMATE"!!!

Now wat remains to be seen ...who wins this game this time...the honest n innocent fans...or the dirty politics...

GOOD LUCK guys...n here's wishing...that may TRUTH PREVAIL!!

PS. I am in no way trying to defend anyone...just stating a story from gathering all these readings n news n rumors...n simply connecting the dots n presenting to u...

PSS. My apologies for any offense that may have been unintentionally caused!!

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALmtve41titaliar2908mads_skmsarawakSamsun11athirumajulijasmeencrnvkrisha06pannagamBARDWISHIKLAsimpAnchal_MArchu61inder1714Dreamer-89CrazySaRuniancraziefanC3_IFalishba45avidity_2002super_boyachutyBlueSpiritsskaug25White.PearlHopeleslyInLoveTulips123ArshimaddyNurab3RidHiipkkndak3Achinta97voldemortsanjeewi15Ayaat1216bhuviigataakanksha_aArchana89Afu1992jh006VIRMANbestvinu.srrosalineakheavenspiritcrazyaddictionFuzzbucketAvi64saumzimonalisa1234_G1234_sihunomad.nessnancynairsun2011meshaswrit_in_water-.Pearl.-fareehoopoesreemeeraOlive_RoseAddie07pinkssSwap-ArhiRozy77sunny_sarundakshaavizee_armaanDalmuthuyameens80CyberpsychooosiamesecatUkp18fangurrlshutterparusmileyMiss CherietiahalderAruni.Ni1234julesBarundeewani19arshi21--Yashi--abracadabraLeah1Mini17Sayali_23meloniesmitarmedha16trina2010KranuDiahhshagun_sarunmishajbs_deeps-Gan-Divya1503-aparna-anjstinselGayuArnavKookiemonster..Suhana.._disha_LIKEDMGCHIPPEDCUPPSharada-Maha--Prashu-Ilahi_mera_Jiya.Jazz.whispa-Areeba-tvbufpieryrose...Tanu...OmorabotiseriousGodhuliLogonrulamanikita_88Fazila~rima-Koeli_Appy--Swetha-

Nurab Senior Member
Nurab
Nurab

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
wow!!!

This actually makes sense...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALAyaat1216eyesonmesajni786MrDarcyfanGodhuliLogon

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
wow...ur post clears it out so well...

m feeling like a fool for getting so attached to this show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALsajni786

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
In this all have forgotten the wishes of the viewers.

We want Barun Sobti back, playing ASR. We want interesting tracks. We want the serial to run for a long time.

If we are sidelined and our wishes ignored, we will treat the next offerings of the PH and SP with indifference.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALet_tu_achujulijasmeenAyaat1216craziefanshagun-rockssihuRozy77arnshisreemeeraeyesonmejakhushiOmoraboti.Brooke.PSharadasajni786Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaREESHYALFuzzbucketeyesonmesajni786anjsMrDarcyfan

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
still a bit confused.. :( 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Thanx guys...

M sorry to say...but viewers are nothing to these business people...we are simply the pawns of wat they wanna sell...when they have no interest in selling it anymore...l.u can be rest assured...that they have squeezed out all the juice they wanted n now have something more better to crave on.,...

Its sad but true...viewers have always been taken on a ride...m talking from being a veteran in viewing indian tv soaps...n thus I know...when will this concept change...I have no clue...but I truly hope...that for once...the truth prevails...and for once...the CUSTOMER BECUMS THE KING!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALramanikacraziefansihutrina2010smitarPSharadaOmorabotiGodhuliLogonnikita_88-Swetha-

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Hey there...
Nice post but next time u quote me do lemme KNIW pls...

BTW I won't comment on anything...gag order..Wink

But yeah the game post was for the onscreen story...

Hey m sorry...I have read u wanted to be known about being quoted...so thats why I mentioned it clearly...but I guess...I will PM u also in future...

N game post??? I wasnt talking about game post at all...that check mate is just my version...I quoted ur divide n conquer story tho!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALsihu

Go to top