India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Prishna - OS 2 - Krishna's call

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

This scene happens after Pintu has started working. Krishna is preparing for her IAS Prelims in their new home where they live by themselves.

Krishna is filled with happiness now that finally she is with her husband whom she loves so much. What makes her even happier is that finally Pintuji has started working which gives her a sense of pride at his efforts to take good care of her. She quickly finishes her morning chores and goes to wake up Pintuji. It is his first day at his new work place. She looks at his innocent face and spends a couple of minutes simply staring at him. Pintuji turns around to the other side when she realizes that she had to wake him up ' right away! She goes close to his feet and tickles his sole. Pintuji draws his feet away and goes back to sleep. She tries yet again and then goes close to his face and places her hands on his forehead. She softly whispers, "Pintuji'.Please wake up. It is your first day at your office." Pintu slowly opens his eyes and looks at Krishna who looks at him with a twinkle. He smiles and says, "I'll be up. Did you sleep well?" Krishna nods and moves away from him and goes to the kitchen.

Pintuji is all set and ready and Krishna serves him a great breakfast. He is just about to leave when Krishna calls out to him gently, "Pintuji''All the best. Hope you enjoy your work." Pintuji turns around and comes close to her. He looks at her and says," Will you miss me as much as I will miss you?" Krishna tries to push him away reluctantly and asks him to leave with a smile.

Once Pintuji is in office, he gets busy understanding the functioning of his new assignment. Krishna sits down to study only to find that it was not the same anymore.  She was with Pintuji together again and just a day had passed which was full of hectic activity of setting up the house that had left both of them so tired. They could hardly sit back and just enjoy the feel of being together after such a long wait. She decides to call up Pintuji. 

Pintuji hears his mobile ring and picks it up without looking at who had called. "Pintuji''How are you?" That was Krishna which brings a glowing smile on his face. "Krishna, are you alright? What happened? It is just about an hour since I have reached office." "Pintuji, shall I say something? Can you come home a bit early today?" This sets Pintuji thinking...".finally a move from Krishna to be with him. But he wants to have some fun and very firmly says ' "No..." ' but I have a lot of work today. I need to understand all my responsibilities from the person who is handing over the job to me. So I cannot come before 10 PM!"

Krishna feels bad but says it was fine. She tries to get back to her studies but in vain. She checks out what she needs to wear in the evening. She had to make it special today for her Pintuji. He had done so much for her in the past and it was time that she did something to surprise him as well. She changes at the pretext of a rehearsal of how she would look in the evening.

The door bell rings. She goes to attend the bell and finds no one there. She returns only to find the bell ring yet again. This time she comes out to check and still finds no one. She gets inside and closes the door and turns to get the sweetest shock/surprise of finding Pintuji right in front of her. (He had sneaked in when she had gone out to check for the person ringing the bell.)

He gives her a naughty look as if to ask what was all this dressing up for? She tries to act very normal and says, "I was just checking if the tailor had done a good job,,,,,,,,,, ...' that's all',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..."." Pintuji smiles at her innocence and goes close to her and tries to get her to look at him. She pushes him aside with a smile and moves away. Pintuji holds her hand and draws her back to him and this time it was with a force which she could not release herself from. "You are looking good. What's the occasion?" Pintuji starts looking at her with a loving gaze. Krishna is too shy and says, "Nothing,,,,,,,,,,...'"just that I thought,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ...''maybe we should,,,,,,,,,,,..." She smiles and looks at him. She continues," You know very well,,,,,,,,,,,..." Pintuji is back to his game and says," No, ' I don't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,... What am I supposed to know? Unless you tell me. Do you want something?,,,,,,,,,...'(now gets very romantic and says') I mean do you want me to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,... ..." Krishna stops him there by placing her hand over his mouth. "Please Pintuj,,,,,,,,,,,,...don't say anything more,,,,,,,,,,,,...''.She looks at him and nods as if she was answering his unfinished question. Pintuji quickly gives her a tight hug and says," This is the Krishna I would like to be with. I am so happy that finally we shall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...you know what?,,,,,,,,,,..." He walks with her very close to him and he admires her for her beauty with a difference. She was so innocent yet so understanding of him. They had found their little space where they could now freely express their feelings for each other. The wait was over for them.  

Hope you all liked it!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 14 November 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchnehashthaRagvir_Prishnatrinilisa-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuktaahir004

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
very very sweet u had me blushing reading the entire scene

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

Ragvir_Prishna Goldie
Ragvir_Prishna
Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Wonderful OS it was sweet and romantic

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Wow Di Excellent and very very sweet OS of Prishna . Hope we get something like this . Really want a Good Romantic Dose of Prishna Day Dreaming . And Keep Writing , U are just mindblowing in it .Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchkmfan_2taahir004

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

very very sweet u had me blushing reading the entire scene

Thanks so much for enjoying it! 
I enjoyed writing it too...Smile

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuktaahir004

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

Wonderful OS it was sweet and romantic

Prishna was on demand so...I had to write two...OS on them...
Thanks...

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Wow Di Excellent and very very sweet OS of Prishna . Hope we get something like this . Really want a Good Romantic Dose of Prishna Day Dreaming . And Keep Writing , U are just mindblowing in it .Clap

Thanks so much for liking it!Smile

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Aww what a sweet OS loved it Shanti, do keep writing more on Prishna Big smile

aruntouchkmfan_2taahir004

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index