Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 86)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Joined: 06 August 2012
Posts: 18595

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Umajee

Sirf Anjana ko hi padhaoge???
Humein nahin???
Hum sabko nahin???
hate ya!!!
 
Myra.,
 
I Love You...even if U hate me...Tongue
Ofcourse U will read it...
Ee bhi koi puchne waali baath hai ...aapko..Wink
 
I've asked Anj., b'coz., I got this idea after one of her post y/day...Embarrassed
So., just curious if she MAY be interested...LOL
 
waise., hume...star gazing ka bahut shauk hai...Embarrassed
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVerboseGitsRitzi

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by QuagMyred

Gina

Seconded!!!
Har muskaan kuchh kahti hai!!! lol...
So...what kind of 'kinds' he pays??? Can you elaborate please???

All things need not be verbalized, especially to anonymous souls on the InternetWinkROFL

Mind not. Mauke pe chauka ka chance mila, so le liyaTongue

THE MAUKE PE CHAUKE LED TO RUN OUT!!!
BAD!!!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVerboseG

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by adi2512

 
Mera Dil toot jayega...Broken Heart
 
Toote naa Dil Toote naa...Cry

And the lure of BV will end for me, leading me to (hopefully) bid adieu

Hum toh lutt jaayenge!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVerboseG

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Uma

Then post it asap...
And lowe hate ke kya hai...
WE ALL ARE ANONYMOUS SOULS ON INTERNET!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiVerboseG

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7782

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by adi2512

 
Mera Dil toot jayega...Broken Heart
 
Toote naa Dil Toote naa...Cry

And the lure of BV will end for me, leading me to (hopefully) bid adieu

Hum toh lutt jaayenge!!!LOL

hey bhagwan kaisi kaisi baatein ho rahi hain koi toot raha hai...koi lut raha hai ROFL

off to making lunch...c u all during LU

dear gina plesae please be around

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VerboseGitsRitzi

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 29814

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Uma

Then post it asap...
And lowe hate ke kya hai...
WE ALL ARE ANONYMOUS SOULS ON INTERNET!!!

Awww, meri pyaari M ko bura laga?? Sowwie... but sad to say, you started itWinkTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512itsRitzi

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Joined: 06 August 2012
Posts: 18595

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Y r these SBB/SBS/E24 wallas sleeping??  Aaj bhi no news/shews!  Evil Smile  

Myraa - Sidji has somehow discovered "acting" in BV...but, Shanky needs to return to "acting school" and Pratz was fine but no so much in the diwali jeep ride!

So I am not the only one ranting on jeep ride although UMA was not at all agreeing...maloom nahin kya kya analysis kar rahi thi LOL
 
Sangita.,
 
My only analysis was...It was not a romantic scene to start with...LOL
 
waise., Ajee may wanting to be lil' careful...this time around...woh pyaar se dekhe...Shivji unke aankho me kho gaye...ek aur accident ho jaaye...nahi chahiye...ee sab...LOL
 
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalroberoiumamVerboseG

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Joined: 14 July 2005
Posts: 2566

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Y r these SBB/SBS/E24 wallas sleeping??  Aaj bhi no news/shews!  Evil Smile  

Myraa - Sidji has somehow discovered "acting" in BV...but, Shanky needs to return to "acting school" and Pratz was fine but no so much in the diwali jeep ride!

So I am not the only one ranting on jeep ride although UMA was not at all agreeing...maloom nahin kya kya analysis kar rahi thi LOL
 
Sangita.,
 
My only analysis was...It was not a romantic scene to start with...LOL
 
waise., Ajee may wanting to be lil' careful...this time around...woh pyaar se dekhe...Shivji unke aankho me kho gaye...ek aur accident ho jaaye...nahi chahiye...ee sab...LOL
 
 


@bold: Seriously... every time he looks to the side I get stressed that he will crash the car!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiadi2512VerboseGitsRitzi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3930

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3930 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
Diwali at Hospital -CV's gone nuts

Author: doyelpakhi   Replies: 0   Views: 628

doyelpakhi 0 628 28 October 2011 at 9:23am by doyelpakhi
karva chauth and diwali

Author: dietcokegirl   Replies: 0   Views: 533

dietcokegirl 0 533 25 October 2011 at 5:19am by dietcokegirl
Anandi Diwali shopping

Author: Habeeba_d   Replies: 0   Views: 723

Habeeba_d 0 723 23 October 2011 at 4:31pm by Habeeba_d
HT: Diwali Dhamaka on TV

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 930

Armu4eva 0 930 22 October 2011 at 8:48pm by Armu4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index