Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 69)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@ AryaS 

Awww...too Romantic Blushing

But Shiv hiding his face in umbrella  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaS

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Ur is is too good arya post it in the main forum

AryaS

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
These days Jagiya felt like he was going mad.  Yes.  What he had done was unpardonable, but still given time he could have won over Anandi.  If not for Collector Shivraj Shekhar!  He had "tried" to give Anandi back to Jagiya, but had then failed miserably at ending their rishta...and Anandi had figured it all out and stuck to her principles as usual.  He was mad at himself, at Gauri, at Shiv, at Anandi, at the world!  It didn't help that he had yet to land a job here in Jaipur, he was running low on the funds he had borrowed from Lal Singh and he saw Anandi everywhere.  His eyes watered as he recalled her throwing away all their childhood stuffs into the talaab for Shiv's sake!  Blinking he spotted Anandi with a modernly attired girl at the restaurant across the street.  He blinked again certain it was a trick of the heart.  But, it appeared to be her. Hurriedly, Jagiya crossed the street and entered the restaurant hiding his face behind the newspaper he had been holding.  Sitting at a table nearby, he tried to overhear their conversation.

"Mein washroom jaa rahi hu - aap mere liye kuch order maat kijiye - mujhe aapki oily foods nahi chahiye!"  With a shudder the girl in the sundress headed for the washroom.  Jagiya peered at Anandi from around his newspaper as she looked around the restaurant and anxiously typed something into her phone.  A large figure moved swiftly across the front of his table and sat down in front of Anandi obscuring his vision of her.  SHIV!  Uff - the man was sooo Chipkoo!  

"Aapko mana kiya na meine!" Anandi scolded Shiv.  Shameless, Shiv smiled behind the menu he was holding to his face, as he reached out and grabbed the hand in which she held her cellphone.

"Anandijee aap agar mujhse milne nahi chaathi to aap mujhe aap kaha hai iss waqt nahi text karti!"  He teased while running a finger indulgently over her fist which was holding onto the phone.  Blushing, Anandi tried to tug her hand back, but Shiv stubbornly held firm.  

"Mein aapko yeh bhi bataya tha ki Chotimaa aur Maa humein idhaar mill rahey hai!  Mein aapko koi invite nahi bheji!"  Anandi tried to justify her text though she was secretly thrilled Shiv was here.  She had indeed been missing him, but it would only encourage him to break the rules if she gave in.  

"Aachhaa!  Sach batiya...aap mujhe miss nahi karti?"  Shiv asked petulantly, pouting behind his menu. Anandi spotted something beyond him at the store window and immediately tensed up.  It was Chotimaa and Shiv's mom!  

"Chotimaa aur aapki maa aaa rahe hai...Shiv jaaoo aab!"  She stated.  Shiv released her hand and immediately leapt with his menu to the table opposite to hers...right beside Jagiya!  ROFLROFL

The two men looked at each other...peered at Anandi from behind their newspaper/menu and then back at each other.

"Tum!  Yaha?" they declared accusingly at the same time just as Ira and Meenu entered the restaurant and sat down across from Anandi obscuring both their visions of her.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSSiriuslySujal5centsroberoiarorasurbhiVerboseGblushingaparnaumakhusi_*itsRitzi

AryaS IF-Dazzler
AryaS
AryaS

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

thanks Khushi,"blushing" and "Nniks"

yes...about Shiv hiding his face with umbrella...LOL

I was rofling while writing the umbrella part...ROFL

@ blushing and Nniks - Please can I know your names...

@nniks - Should I really post it in the main forum...Actually I am feeling shy..have never made any topic in my history of IF. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiBlukitten

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
omg  arya  kya mast likha hain tumne maast idea comedy bhi tha n sweetness bhi 

umbrella se chehra block karwaya and pani mein reflection wowParty

@neha isse zyda aage humnahin bad sakte LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoiBlukittenblushingVerboseG

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AryaS

thanks Khushi,"blushing" and "Nniks"

yes...about Shiv hiding his face with umbrella...LOL

I was rofling while writing the umbrella part...ROFL

@ blushing and Nniks - Please can I know your names...

@nniks - Should I really post it in the main forum...Actually I am feeling shy..have never made any topic in my history of IF. Embarrassed

I am Aditi...

AryaS

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
The two men looked at each other...peered at Anandi from behind their newspaper/menu and then back at each other.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoiVerboseGAnjanaYYZblushingaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Aditi - go post ur OS... its really good yaar.  Conceptually superb!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSroberoi5cents

Go to top