Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 68)

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hmmm, I was thinking railway ghotala will happen before wedding and will mean that they have to break the rasm and see each other...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSarorasurbhiblushing

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
LOLwatched the  epi  shiv was so cute wen he heard the rasam n punishment i felt like pulling his cheeks nd his desperate sos  signal to mah was also good

then wen he came to anandiji ke room then his innocent question kya app mujhe dekhe bina reh payengi ? omg hw anandi can resist i wud have landed a kiss on cheeks Blushing

my mom pata nahin unko kya hua wen saanchi was saying koi kiase apni puri zindagi aise kapdon mein bita sakta hain my mom was putting shoes in cupboard n she statred showing shoe to tv nd said haata isse kya bakwass bol rahi hain matha kharab ho raha hai kapda nahin phenegi iski tarah nangi rahe gi  i was like yeh kya ho gaya mummy koShocked i had to litrally stop her frm thrwing chappal at tvROFL 

but saanchi shud undrstnd tat diff ppl have diff living habbits being in india a diverse country shud have taught her tat its common sense oops she lacks it !!  nd windchime madern Silly

i felt like giving taplis to gaonwalas itna jugdeesh ko kyun yaad kar rahe thaAngry

Edited by ritzi12 - 13 November 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSSiriuslySujal5centsarorasurbhiumamBlukittenVerboseGblushingkhusi_*

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Ritz adult hote hi seedhe kiss ki baat karne lagi ;-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSblushingitsRitzi

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

my mom pata nahin unko kya hua wen saanchi was saying koi kiase apni puri zindagi aise kapdon mein bita sakta hain my mom was putting shoes in cupboard n she statred showing shoe to tv nd said haata isse kya bakwass bol rahi hain matha kharab ho raha hai kapda nahin phenegi iski tarah nangi rahe gi  i was like yeh kya ho gaya mummy koShocked i had to litrally stop her frm thrwing chappal at tvROFL 

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

I still haven't seen the epi!!!! Will watch it today at lunchtime.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Originally posted by nniks

lolz maine toh yeh phele bhi kaha tha shiv ke liyeEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSVerboseG

AryaS IF-Dazzler
AryaS
AryaS

Ok my dear Anshians…the challenge scenario has excited me so much that I ended up doing the impossible… Please bear with me for mistakes as this is my first attempt.

Its been 3days they haven't met or seen each other….though they used to talk number of times over phone. But still a feeling of restlessness because of not seeing each other remained. Shiv used to rant about it every time over phone. And Anandi as always made him understand the necessity of following it.

On that day, Anandi was returning from her panchayat meeting when she saw Mahi on his bike. He offered Anandi to drop her in the haveli. Anandi agreed after a bit of persuasion.

On the way all of a sudden, the bike stopped.

Anandi – Kya hua Mahi

Mahi – Pata nahi bhabhi, shayad petrol khatam ho gayi.

Anandi got down the bike.

Mahi – ek minute, main zara check karta hun ki actual me problem kya hai

Anandi realized that they were near the pond area. All of a sudden she heard a voice –"Anandijee" which gave her an adrenaline rush …..and she immediately knew there is only one voice that has such an effect on her. Blushing

She came back to her senses and without turning around started her rant.

Anandi – Collector saab, aap yaha kya kar rahe hai. Aapko pata hai na ham ek doosre ko shaadi se pehle nahi dekh sakte.

Shiv – Ha, pata hai. Par hum kaha dekh rahe hai ek doosre ko.

Anandi didn't understand and turned around to see what Shiv was saying.

And she saw Shiv standing with an umbrella blocking his face….ROFL

Anandi couldn't stop giggling. "Chowdhary Song" Day Dreaming

Mahi was seeing all this and silently started his bike and went.

Anandi was shocked.

Anandi – Arey, ye Mahi bhi na. Mujhe yaha chod kar chala gaya. Ab main ghar kaise jaaongi.

Shiv – Don't worry, wo thode der me aa jayega. Mere phone karte hi wo aa jayega.

All this time, Shiv was blocking his face with umbrella. ROFL

Anandi – Nahi Collector saab, ye teek nahi hai. Mujhe abhi jaana hai.

Shiv – Chaliye na, hum kahi baith kar batein karte hai...bas thodi der...Pleeez.

Anandi – Theek hai, magar sirf 5 minutes.

Shiv – Ok…and started walking near the pond side. Anandi followed him.

Shiv sat in the border of the pond still covering his face sideways with umbrella. ROFL

Anandi came and sat near him.

Shiv – bataiye, aaj aapka din kaise kata.

Anandi started telling him a to z what all she did the whole day. Shiv didn't utter a single word all this while.

After some time Anandi raised her voice – Collector saab, mai aapse kab se kuch pooch rahi hu, aur aap kuch jawab hi nahi de rahe ho.

Shiv came back to his senses – Oh, I am sorry Anandijee…Wo kya hai na maine suna hi nahi aap kya kah rahi thi.

Anandi – Suna nahi ka kya matlab hua Collector saab.

Shiv – Wo itne dino ke baad aaj aise lag raha hai ki mujhe mera Chaand nazar aa gaya….Isliye uski khoobsurati me kho gaya tha. Blushing

Anandi staring in the sky – Chand, Kaha hai chand.

Shiv started laughing. He said – Aap hi to ho mera Chaand.

Anandi blushed Blushing…..and then suddenly realized.

Anandi – Acha to aapne mujhe dekha…aapne cheating ki hain collector saab. Aapne rasm ko thod diya.

Collector Saab – Nahi Anandijee, mera yakeen maaniye. Maine koi rasm nahi thoda. Maine aapko dekha nahi par fir bhi aap mujhe dikh gayee…matlab dikh rahi hai.

Anandi saw that Shiv is still blocking his face with umbrella.  LOL

She got angry – Aise kaise ho sakta hai…aap mujhe kaise dekh sakte ho. Aur aap kah rahe ho ki aap mujhe ab bhi dekh rahe ho.

Shiv – yes, main aapko ab bhi dekh sakta hun and sach me aap gussa hoti hai to aur bhi pyaari lagti hain. Blushing

Anandi was very angry now.

Anandi – Collector Saab, aap mujhe aur gussa mat dilaiye…Aap tab se rat lagaye hue ho ki main aapko dikh rahi hun, this is not fair…especially jab mujhe aap nahi dikh rahe!!!!! Ye theek nahi hai.

Anandi pouts.

Collector Saab – Acha…to aapko is baat ki naraazgi hai ki aap mujhe nahi dekh paa rahi hai. Wink

Anandi suddenly realized what she said and blushed profusely. Blushing

Collector Saab – Aapka sharmana sar aankhon par Day Dreaming… Anandijee zara neeche dekhogi.

Anandi looked down in the water and saw her reflection in the water…and just beside hers…saw Shiv's reflection…He was smiling.

Anandi surprised and overwhlemed...smiled and blushed. Blushing

Both Shiv and Anandi were seeing each other's reflection in the water with a smile….a smile which projected their happiness, contentment and joy. HeartDay Dreaming *Chowdhary song in the BG* Dancing

ok guys...tamatar and Andes are welcome...Party

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujal5centsarorasurbhiumamanshurg5BlukittenaparnaumaVerboseGAnjanaYYZblushingkhusi_*itsRitzi

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Originally posted by nniks

lolz maine toh yeh phele bhi kaha tha shiv ke liyeEmbarrassedLOL

to ab kiss se aage ki baat karo ;-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
thats fantastic aryaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaS

Go to top