Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 65)

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Exactly Ginu..it not abt omen/illomen...its just superstition.Tabhi to i hv no probs if Shivjee breaks it Wink

I would love to see the where and how...Day Dreaming

Imagine a darkened movie theater, with Shiv slipping into Mahi's seat in the dark. 

Watching A's enraptured gaze at the screen. 

Taking ahold of A's hand.

A - "Devarji! Kya kar rahein hain???Shocked"

Shiv staring only at the screen "Arre, meri taraf dekho mat. Rivaazon ke khilaaf nahi jaa sakte."

A blushing and smiling gently at S, and perhaps leaning in a bit closer, over their entwined hands."Day Dreaming

Edited by VerboseG - 13 November 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadam5centsarorasurbhiumamMalikamilindroseblushingaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i agree yeh challenge jo shiv ne diya hai anandi ko ki woh chupkey chupkey ayega that will be really exciting all were just mocking ansh with this no meeting before shaddi so now teenu shiv will do something to meet anandi 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsarorasurbhiAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Forbidden fruit is always sweeter even when it gets you kicked outta paradise...just ask the snake, adam, n eve

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsarorasurbhiMalikablushingaparnaumaVerboseGkhusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
hulloHug
kisine Os likha...utabla CS pe??LOL
or on ghunghatwali ajee??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamarorasurbhiMalikablushingaparnaumaAnjanaYYZVerboseG

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Well, my Diwali gift to my MIL was to let her go & watch Jab Tak hai Jaan Embarrassed and  she was thrilledSmile  (BTW my hubby thought that it was an awful idea & she'll reject it lol, behold I know her better than him)Dancing
Verdict : She loved it...she said it was her era love story...They don't make love story like this anymoreBig smile!! 
The screenplay was wonderful,  cinematography  beautiful and she found delicious chemistry between Mr. Khan and Ms. Kaif.  She loves Sharukh's ...quivering lips & he has done that quite  a bit  here.
She found Anuskha loud & over the top.  The story was bland & nothing special but the performances made it up for her. Embarrassed

Coming back to Ansh...Do dil aurj aan milenge chupke chupke  ...but HOW How???

Edited by 5cents - 13 November 2012 at 10:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamMalikablushingaparnaumaVerboseG

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by nniks

Hi all kya baat ho rahi hai abt superstitions...well i doubt all these matters nowdays coz ppl meet n date before marriages...during my wedding i had already dated my hubby but just few days before the wedding we stopped meeting coz we were in diff town but we constantly on phone infact while he was in barat he was giving me regular updates abt their location

A friend has a funny story to tell. She was also banned from meeting bf of 10 years for a week before their wedding. 

Day of the wedding, when she and her family were in the car going to the venue, they saw a man in a sherwani desperately flagging down cars. As they neared, they saw it was her hubby-to-be and a few of his relatives. Their car had broken down en routeROFL

So, dulha and dulhan reached mandap in the same car, niharoing each other all the while. 
ROFLROFLROFL

They are now happily married for 25 years,

Exactly Ginu..it not abt omen/illomen...its just superstition.Tabhi to i hv no probs if Shivjee breaks it Wink

Even we were not aware of this before my brother's wedding.Because we never had any problem about my brother in law to be meeting my sister on the morning of her wedding dayLOL

May be they wanted to raise the levels of desperation in the bride and groomWink

I think that wedding dress Pratyusha is wearing is a replica of what Avika wore.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhiMalikaVerboseG

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Imagine a darkened movie theater, with Shiv slipping into Mahi's seat in the dark. 

Shiv staring only at the screen "Arre, meri taraf dekho mat. Rivaazon ke khilaaf nahi jaa sakte."

A blushing and smiling gently at S, and perhaps leaning in a bit closer, over their entwined hands."Day Dreaming

Gina, meri jaan ...kisko ek OS mai convert kar do...this has potential Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Gina, meri jaan ...kisko ek OS mai convert kar do...this has potential Embarrassed

Tina!! Time sahi mein nahin hai, nahin toh likh daltiEmbarrassed Consider this a mini-OS!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujal5centsarorasurbhiMalika

Go to top