Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 64)

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Hi all kya baat ho rahi hai abt superstitions...well i doubt all these matters nowdays coz ppl meet n date before marriages...during my wedding i had already dated my hubby but just few days before the wedding we stopped meeting coz we were in diff town but we constantly on phone infact while he was in barat he was giving me regular updates abt their location

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushingVerboseG

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Hayee kal toh sid ne kamal ki acting ki...Clap

Kya innocent face banaya...Blushing

What a dialog...

'' Waise mujhe mile baigair aap reh payengi '' Shiv looked so innocent & cute..Blushing

Kudos to Writers & Sid & Prats too.Thumbs Up

Way she blushed...awww Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsarorasurbhiBlukitten

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Such a rule is not there in NI weddings esp for days.Yeah the couple cant meet a day before wedding but not for days.

And successfull to ofcourse Shivjee ho jayenge but wots worth watching for is how!Wink

Edited by Malika - 13 November 2012 at 10:41pm

arorasurbhiVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Hi all kya baat ho rahi hai abt superstitions...well i doubt all these matters nowdays coz ppl meet n date before marriages...during my wedding i had already dated my hubby but just few days before the wedding we stopped meeting coz we were in diff town but we constantly on phone infact while he was in barat he was giving me regular updates abt their location

A friend has a funny story to tell. She was also banned from meeting bf of 10 years for a week before their wedding. 

Day of the wedding, when she and her family were in the car going to the venue, they saw a man in a sherwani desperately flagging down cars. As they neared, they saw it was her hubby-to-be and a few of his relatives. Their car had broken down en routeROFL

So, dulha and dulhan reached mandap in the same car, niharoing each other all the while. 
ROFLROFLROFL

They are now happily married for 25 years,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamarorasurbhimilindroseBlukittenMalikablushingaparnauma

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
shiv was beahving like a teenager yesterday now grow up shiv  so cute u become sometimes and sanchi was too very idiot 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhi

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by nniks

A friend has a funny story to tell. She was also banned from meeting bf of 10 years for a week before their wedding. 

Day of the wedding, when she and her family were in the car going to the venue, they saw a man in a sherwani desperately flagging down cars. As they neared, they saw it was her hubby-to-be and a few of his relatives. Their car had broken down en routeROFL

So, dulha and dulhan reached mandap in the same car, niharoing each other all the while. 
ROFLROFLROFL

They are now happily married for 25 years,

Exactly Ginu..it not abt omen/illomen...its just superstition.Tabhi to i hv no probs if Shivjee breaks it Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhiaparnaumaVerboseG

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
but only scene worth watching i just saw was shiv getting so cute when ds announced ansh won't meet before marriage now nice scene  ,,, this ritual is to maintain some excitement among the couple before marriage that ki shaddi tak woh bekarari bani rahey that is real essence of ritual 

arorasurbhiblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

but only scene worth watching i just saw was shiv getting so cute when ds announced ansh won't meet before marriage now nice scene  ,,, this ritual is to maintain some excitement among the couple before marriage that ki shaddi tak woh bekarari bani rahey that is real essence of ritual 

I agree...with you. 

Lekin Chupke chpke ishq karne ka maza hee alag hain  Wink

arorasurbhiAnjanaYYZ

Go to top