Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 61)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Vedo, we miss u too Cry. Hope u are having a  wonderful time with family. Enjoy & a very Happy Diwali to u  too!!Hug

Shivji was in completely poodle-o-dude mode Embarrassed. He is such a case of aawww . Waiting for aiyee milan ki bela... will he climb the chat la DDLJ or romance in closed doors of office. Maybe Sumitra may make an entry & will turn out to be life line for  Shiv  & ShivoteesEmbarrassed. She has to return the favor of SKYPEWink

All said & done Sanchi will be fixed by Ajee. It will be interesting to watch how Ajee will turn this brat to Rat LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhiumamAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
@Dixie - trying to make Ajee jealous when he is barely out of the doghouse and given J's fine G example...is a very bery bad idea.  JMO.  It could also be very harmful/detrimental to A's fragile psyche right now given that Sanchi's hitting some raw nerves courtesy of JG.  

Coming to Shiv - he still has not delivered on a sole day dateAngry...I wud not expect anything that spectacular or imaginative from him in terms of ways around this not-seeing rasamD'ohHe may just place a paper bag over his own head and cut out a nose, and mouthROFL

Maybe the Shekhars dropped Sanchi on her head as a child - that may provide a logical explanation for her absurdity and why they treat her on per with a 2 year old throwing a tantrum.  Her "moms" were doing double duty trying to cover for her at the Singhs... Ufff! 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 November 2012 at 8:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlarorasurbhiumamaparnaumaVerboseGitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Dixie - trying to make Ajee jealous when he is barely out of the doghouse and given J's fine G example...is a very bery bad idea.  JMO.  It could also be very harmful/detrimental to A's fragile psyche right now given that Sanchi's r hitting some raw nerves courtesy of JG.  

Coming to Shiv - he still has not delivered on a sole day dateAngry...I wud not expect anything that spectacular or imaginative from him in terms of ways around this not-seeing rasamD'ohHe may just place a paper bag over his own head and cut out a nose, and mouthROFL

Maybe the Shekhars dropped Sanchi on her head as a child - that may provide a logical explanation for her absurdity and why they treat her on per with a 2 year old throwing a tantrum.  Her "moms" were doing double duty trying to cover for her at the Singhs... Ufff! 

@bold  subah subah  laughter dose ROFLROFLROFL

lolz paper bag anjie  kya hua hain tumhe  u r killing me ROFLROFL

but i like movie wala idea  shiv hian hi itna bhola ki he doesnt no hw to gutar gu LOL

n ya happy childrens day Party i knw yahan ko children nahn hain but still all have a child withinEmbarrassed

Edited by ritzi12 - 13 November 2012 at 8:05pm

arorasurbhiAnjanaYYZaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Ritzi - child - happy children's day to you...would you like an open air bath?ROFLROFLROFL  *Anjie runs away*

Read this btw if you want more lauffs!  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290518&PID=69410885&#69410885

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnaumaitsRitzi

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Loved the innocence of A when she was narrating cleaning kids incident

My heart went out for A when she had to listen to the insensitive blabberinng of Saanchi and one of the dialogue writers is fond of Ranbir Kapoor..Wink

Pathetic attempt by Ira and CM to cover Saanchi's rude behavior and stupidity and liked the way the Shekars squirmed at her loud opinions.. they better do sommething quickly about it...AngryAngry

What a contrast between A and Saanchi of the same age

Hope A gets to experience all that she lost in her childhood and growing up years..

Looking forward to S's adventures

Going out of Jaitsar-- is this an indicator of the upcoming track ???

Edited by umam - 13 November 2012 at 8:27pm

arorasurbhiAnjanaYYZaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@Dixie - Your wish to see A getting equally desperate to see and spend time with S has been fulfilled by the CVs

The smile on A's face disappeared when she heard DS. Only S' s reactions and expressions seem to have put the smile back on her face.

Rizie - Happy childrens's day to you too.

My head still hurts from my movie  experience.

arorasurbhiitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

@Dixie - Your wish to see A getting equally desperate to see and spend time with S has been fulfilled by the CVs

The smile on A's face disappeared when she heard DS. Only S' s reactions and expressions seem to have put the smile back on her face.

Rizie - Happy childrens's day to you too.

My head still hurts from my movie  experience.
u watche jthj ??

y  ur head hurts  movie was bad kyaShocked

thanks Big smile

@anjie  u r very naughty Ouch

AnjanaYYZaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
@Gauri - hopefully A will get to explore the world outside Jaitsar post wedding... she may even leave Shiv behind in Jaitsar...tab kya kahegi Sanchi I wonder!

@Appy - yes...A was not happy about the paabandi, but seeing Shiv ka reaction she could not suppress her smile!  

So you highly recommend Jab Tak Hai Jaan?  Its on my weekend to do list along with Son of Sardard! 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 November 2012 at 8:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhiumamaparnaumaitsRitzi

Go to top