Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 59)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
That's SOOO Sweet ...Malika.,

Why am I seeing more of Shiv in Sid...LOL...( except for multiple g/friends ofcourse...)...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikaanshurg5

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Malika.,

Today., for a moment., I could see her soft heart...while Shiv has EB'd her reg the visit to Singhs.
Can we assume., she can indeed come out of her prejudices ...once she gets to know., how AnSh are meant for each other...instead of A trying to prove her worthiness...

That way...neither A nor S need not prove anything to her...just be themselves infront of her...!!!

Uma I am sure of this.She isnt bad.Yes shes rude and mannerless but she'd be good at heart.Afterall she is a shekhar.I know even J was a singh but then he had the chatra chayan of DS.So his selfishness is well understood.But in shekhar household no one is like that.so she ought to be good at heart. She is even easier to please than CM.I'd love if here CVs bring in some madern friend of sanchi who is flirty with S.It will hv two benefits:

1.A can rescue/help sanchi in a situation from where her so called friend will run.This will be an eye-opener for her.

2.We can see a jealous Ajee.Wink

ek teer se do nishane LOL

Edited by Malika - 13 November 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhiumamadi2512

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Malika.,

Today., for a moment., I could see her soft heart...while Shiv has EB'd her reg the visit to Singhs.
Can we assume., she can indeed come out of her prejudices ...once she gets to know., how AnSh are meant for each other...instead of A trying to prove her worthiness...

That way...neither A nor S need not prove anything to her...just be themselves infront of her...!!!

Uma  (right na)

i too think when she will ansh together and happy perhaps she will understand that how much her brother happiness depends on Ajee.she may leave her prejudices behind and accept Ajee wholeheartedly.

arorasurbhiadi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Malika.,

Uma I am sure of this.She isnt bad.Yes shes rude and mannerless but she'd be good at heart.Afterall she is a shekhar.I know even J was a singh but then he had the chatra chayan of DS.So his selfishness is well understood.But in shekhar household no one is like that.She is even easier to please than CM.I'd love if here CVs bring in some madern friend of sanchi who is flirty with S.It will hv two benefits:

1.A can rescue/help sanchi in a situation from where her so called friend will run.This will be an eye-opener for her.

2.We can see a jealous Ajee.Wink

ek teer se do nishane LOL

Your idea is GREAT...Malika.,

I hope ...it happens this way...Big smile

But one thing is there...Shivji has to do his bit...in smoothening out A's insecurities...reg the so called MADARNITY reg., dress as well as food...!!!!

arorasurbhianshurg5Malika

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Uma - yes!that is a lil bit he can handle.Even a convo with Anandi will do that.He doesnt need much to prove that his love is just for her genuineness and he loves her as she is.That can be done in just a matter of a few good dialouges Wink

Anshu,Uma n nivi - me off now...u guys carry on.Gunyt!

Edited by Malika - 13 November 2012 at 12:48pm

arorasurbhiadi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

Malika.,

Uma  (right na)

i too think when she will ansh together and happy perhaps she will understand that how much her brother happiness depends on Ajee.she may leave her prejudices behind and accept Ajee wholeheartedly.

Yeah...I'am Uma..Anshu...Big smile

Hopefully., she has so much sense...
But , some times we expect too much from these soaps...and we will only be disappointed at the end of the day...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhi

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

@Malika: I hope your idea does not backfire by making Sanchi encourage her modern friend to flirt with Shiv !!! Bcos that is what she will want anyways..

Btw, today Daddu openly complimented DS once again while introducing her to Sanchi 'lagta toh nahi na' !!!  What will Sanchi do/react when she hears about Daddu ke kaarname ? LOL Not only  her bhai but her Daddu also is crazy !! LOL

Edited by dixie123 - 13 November 2012 at 12:52pm

adi2512AnjanaYYZVerboseG

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

@ oh malika let on one flirt with Sjee . he is only for Ajee.Angry

arorasurbhiVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top