Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 58)

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

BTW now I ve doubt whether Mahi will marry Jaitsar ki chori onlyROFL

Nivi - he won't be only bakra of Shiv btw... wait Sanchi ko bhi woh use karega and woh AnSh ke guttar gu dekh faint hogi shayadLOL

God  anji . i too am thinking on the same line.mahi will marry in jaitser and the girl should be phooli.

he will get bride with son (Sgee has not to sacrifice his firstborn)

what would of CMROFL

jokes apart this is good idea. phooli also need some happiness in life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikaadi2512

sbadam Senior Member
sbadam
sbadam

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

[QUOTE=AnjanaYYZ]I am sure that Shiv is going to owe Mahi his firstborn or a new bike after all the setting bechara Mahi will be doing for Bhai n BhabhiROFLROFL

Malika - aag dono taraf hai... Ajee won't say "NO Ji!"ROFLROFLROFL Imagine her sending Phooli/Sugna, etc. in her stead with huge ghoonghat and Shiv saying stuffs!

I had a different idea but didnt put in...may be S comes in a ghaghra to Ajee school to check on his fake daughterTongueTongueTongue...i now run to hide

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512anshurg5AnjanaYYZ

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Originally posted by anshurg5

Originally posted by dixie123

[

Was this Phasofying blame not tried by CM already ? NS needs Anandi101 tutorial really fast. Then, Kanchi will be all set. Woner who and how she will get this tutorial. I hope it does come from her Bhai. I would like to see OTT drama and dialgoues from Shiv on this. But, don't think it will happen though

i too want S to handle this time little sternly .it has already started effecting him. more over sanchi drama is getting unreal now.in india toh no teen age girl can dictate terms for elders like this. they are educated ,well informed people ,why they are tolerating this nonsenseAngry

Anshu its not like that.India mein bhi u will see kids dictating terms for elders in every second household esp cities. She is a typical pampered gal.She might not be a single child but the only gal.So what cvs r showing is real.This s the problem with the generation...they confuse modernity with lack of manners and ethics.I think being a modern gal even if Sanchi didnt like A she shud have accepted her on the pretext that Sanchi has no right to interfere in Shiv's life.I'd call that as modernity.
[/QUOTE]

Malika., U are right...
But still cannot some how accept the fact that...even if she is pampered a lot., how can her ethics be so bad...being bought up in a family like that...

Or is there any hope...her ethics are still in place...only are being over shadowed by her prejudices...

Edited by adi2512 - 13 November 2012 at 12:26pm

Malikaanshurg5

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@malika  yes sanchi should not interfere in S life in the name of modernity.

i have a teen age daughter.and she is an only child.she has her opinions sometime right sometime wrong.but she will not dare to  interfere in my dicisions. i have seen many of her friends ,every one is different  but i have seen none like sanchi. it is simply the case of over indulgenceAngry

Malikaadi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Malika.,

Today., for a moment., I could see her soft heart...while Shiv has EB'd her reg the visit to Singhs.
Can we assume., she can indeed come out of her prejudices ...once she gets to know., how AnSh are meant for each other...instead of A trying to prove her worthiness...

That way...neither A nor S need not prove anything to her...just be themselves infront of her...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamanshurg5Malika

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Sid's interview:

Balika Vadhu may have already started their Diwali celebrations but we didn't want to miss out on all the fun! So we have for you here one of the most wanted men on
 TV, Siddharth Shukla a.k.a Shiv. He seems to have our Anandi under his spell and their mushy scenes make us blush but our Shiv is a very traditional person when it comes to festivals. Read on to find out more!

Excerpts from the chat:

1.How do you celebrate Diwali in your family?

A.It's a usual Diwali in my family. We do the Laxmi Pujan in evening, full day we try to meet our relatives and there's more family bonding then anything else. Diwali for me means family time. But yes, it is during this festival that my mother makes 'Chakli' and by that we know Diwali has come!

2.You have a sister in real life, how do you both celebrate Bhaidooj?

A.Early morning we do the whole ritual of Tikka. Then we spend some time together and talk, that's about it.

3.And what do you gift her?

A.Now I only give cash because she doesn't seem to like my choice in gifts! We are a very open-minded family; we tell each other directly if we don't like something. So I think giving her cash is the safest option, she can buy whatever she wants.

4.In Balika Vadhu, your on-screen sister Sanchi doesn't like Anandi. In real life too does your sister object to your choice in girls?

A.No! She in fact takes the girl's side and they both pull my leg! Till now in life she hasn't objected to my choice. 

5.What do you like the most about Diwali?

A.See, when I was a kid Diwali was my most favorite time of the year. We used to be in school and would get Diwali vacations and I would wait for that throughout the year. Then when I grew a little older Diwali became about new clothes. I would get excited to go shopping with parents and buy a lot of new clothes. 

After a few years bursting crackers became my favorite thing about Diwali. All my friends used to start from morning and my mother wouldn't allow me until Laxmi Puja is over. So I would sit in balcony and look at them and sulk but as soon as Puja would be over I would run down and join them! I used to tell myself that even if I turn 40 or 50 years old I wouldn't stop lighting crackers. But now I am so busy with work so hardly get any time but sometimes manage to go with my niece and light a few. It makes me feel like a kid again!

6.Any special Diwali memory you would like to share?

A. More than being special I have had some mischievous Diwali memories! I was a very naughty kid and I have done some very foolish things while bursting crackers because of which I once even burnt my hand. But please I would like to advise all kids not to try this, be safe and have a joyous Diwali!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijadi2512anshurg5dixie123

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbadam

Originally posted by adi2512

[QUOTE=AnjanaYYZ]I am sure that Shiv is going to owe Mahi his firstborn or a new bike after all the setting bechara Mahi will be doing for Bhai n BhabhiROFLROFL

Malika - aag dono taraf hai... Ajee won't say "NO Ji!"ROFLROFLROFL Imagine her sending Phooli/Sugna, etc. in her stead with huge ghoonghat and Shiv saying stuffs!

I had a different idea but didnt put in...may be S comes in a ghaghra to Ajee school to check on his fake daughterTongueTongueTongue...i now run to hide

what an idea sirjeeROFL
Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
sanchi thinks seeing every movie n getting depress if didn't see her fav one's movie is modern ROFL     so proud of her modern habits it seems ROFL

Go to top