Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 57)

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by dixie123

I am sure that Shiv is going to owe Mahi his firstborn or a new bike after all the setting bechara Mahi will be doing for Bhai n BhabhiROFLROFL

Malika - aag dono taraf hai... Ajee won't say "NO Ji!"ROFLROFLROFL Imagine her sending Phooli/Sugna, etc. in her stead with huge ghoonghat and Shiv saying stuffs!

So, you are agreeing that Shiv can't figure this out on his own and will need Mahi's help afterall. Mera bhola bala..  LOL

All I am saying is that Shiv will be utilizing (istimaaling) Mahi as his bakra!  Mahi will be Shiv ka naya face!ROFLROFL  I am taking bhabhi shopping!  Long behold...bhai shows up at the sherwani dukhaan!

bhai shows up all dressed up in NAKLI DHADI  AND TOPI

Agee herself run awayROFL

vaise  enjoy every body until J shows his ugly face again . 

where is he nowadays.

if someone said he is DS pota .toh sanchi can ask oh  achcha he is anandi's bro

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123adi2512

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Anshul... I know I was thinking someone will say that only... DS ka bada pota hai and Sanchi will ask toh woh aapke Bro hai?ROFLROFLROFL

adi2512anshurg5

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

And after her tantrum re gagra-choli.. Anandi should gift the brat some BikinisROFLROFLROFL, so she can show off her gheeless figure

Anj.,

Anandi is much more of a "figure"  than the Gheeless Saanchi...

I feel., she should gift her the jogging shoes...which a/ways are under utilised now...ROFL

and tell har that too much movies and vidoe games...makes Saanchi...a way too 'Healthy'...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamanshurg5AnjanaYYZ

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Does anyone think that when Sanchi finds out about A ka past...she will suggest A phasofied her Bhola Bhai using his Mahaan dil and that its not "love" but, pity he feels for the pathetic plight of Anandi!Dead

Was this Phasofying blame not tried by CM already ? NS needs Anandi101 tutorial really fast. Then, Kanchi will be all set. Woner who and how she will get this tutorial. I hope it does come from her Bhai. I would like to see OTT drama and dialgoues from Shiv on this. But, don't think it will happen though

i too want S to handle this time little sternly .it has already started effecting him. more over sanchi drama is getting unreal now.in india toh no teen age girl can dictate terms for elders like this. they are educated ,well informed people ,why they are tolerating this nonsenseAngry

adi2512AnjanaYYZ

_symphony IF-Sizzlerz
_symphony
_symphony

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Anshul... I know I was thinking someone will say that only... DS ka bada pota hai and Sanchi will ask toh woh aapke Bro hai?ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL I had the same thing in mind...if anyone says Jagdeesh iss the son of the family then Nakchidi ka agla question hota to woh aapke bhai hai LOL ANd if it had happned I wud hv died laughing LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamadi2512AnjanaYYZ

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Malika., Anj.,

IF AT ALL.,, J - Saanchi pairing happens...then J has to be A's bhai only naa...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_symphony

_symphony IF-Sizzlerz
_symphony
_symphony

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

Does anyone think that when Sanchi finds out about A ka past...she will suggest A phasofied her Bhola Bhai using his Mahaan dil and that its not "love" but, pity he feels for the pathetic plight of Anandi!Dead

Was this Phasofying blame not tried by CM already ? NS needs Anandi101 tutorial really fast. Then, Kanchi will be all set. Woner who and how she will get this tutorial. I hope it does come from her Bhai. I would like to see OTT drama and dialgoues from Shiv on this. But, don't think it will happen though

i too want S to handle this time little sternly .it has already started effecting him. more over sanchi drama is getting unreal now.in india toh no teen age girl can dictate terms for elders like this. they are educated ,well informed people ,why they are tolerating this nonsenseAngry

Anshu its not like that.India mein bhi u will see kids dictating terms for elders in every second household esp cities. She is a typical pampered gal.She might not be a single child but the only gal.So what cvs r showing is real.This s the problem with the generation...they confuse modernity with lack of manners and ethics.I think being a modern gal even if Sanchi didnt like A she shud have accepted her on the fact that she has no right to interfere in Shiv's life.I'd call that as modernity.

Edited by Malika - 13 November 2012 at 12:20pm

adi2512anshurg5

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

BTW now I ve doubt whether Mahi will marry Jaitsar ki chori onlyROFL

Nivi - he won't be only bakra of Shiv btw... wait Sanchi ko bhi woh use karega and woh AnSh ke guttar gu dekh faint hogi shayadLOL

God  anji . i too am thinking on the same line.mahi will marry in jaitser and the girl should be phooli.

he will get bride with son (Sgee has not to sacrifice his firstborn)

what would of CMROFL

jokes apart this is good idea. phooli also need some happiness in life

_symphonyadi2512

Go to top