Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
sanchi thinks seeing every movie n getting depress if didn't see her fav one's movie is modern ðŸ¤£     so proud of her modern habits it seems ðŸ¤£
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That's SOOO Sweet ...Malika.,

Why am I seeing more of Shiv in Sid...😆...( except for multiple g/friends ofcourse...)...😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: adi2512

Malika.,

Today., for a moment., I could see her soft heart...while Shiv has EB'd her reg the visit to Singhs.
Can we assume., she can indeed come out of her prejudices ...once she gets to know., how AnSh are meant for each other...instead of A trying to prove her worthiness...

That way...neither A nor S need not prove anything to her...just be themselves infront of her...!!!

Uma I am sure of this.She isnt bad.Yes shes rude and mannerless but she'd be good at heart.Afterall she is a shekhar.I know even J was a singh but then he had the chatra chayan of DS.So his selfishness is well understood.But in shekhar household no one is like that.so she ought to be good at heart. She is even easier to please than CM.I'd love if here CVs bring in some madern friend of sanchi who is flirty with S.It will hv two benefits:

1.A can rescue/help sanchi in a situation from where her so called friend will run.This will be an eye-opener for her.

2.We can see a jealous Ajee.😉

ek teer se do nishane 😆
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

Malika.,

Today., for a moment., I could see her soft heart...while Shiv has EB'd her reg the visit to Singhs.
Can we assume., she can indeed come out of her prejudices ...once she gets to know., how AnSh are meant for each other...instead of A trying to prove her worthiness...

That way...neither A nor S need not prove anything to her...just be themselves infront of her...!!!

Uma  (right na)

i too think when she will ansh together and happy perhaps she will understand that how much her brother happiness depends on Ajee.she may leave her prejudices behind and accept Ajee wholeheartedly.
adi2512 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Uma I am sure of this.She isnt bad.Yes shes rude and mannerless but she'd be good at heart.Afterall she is a shekhar.I know even J was a singh but then he had the chatra chayan of DS.So his selfishness is well understood.But in shekhar household no one is like that.She is even easier to please than CM.I'd love if here CVs bring in some madern friend of sanchi who is flirty with S.It will hv two benefits:

1.A can rescue/help sanchi in a situation from where her so called friend will run.This will be an eye-opener for her.

2.We can see a jealous Ajee.😉

ek teer se do nishane 😆

Your idea is GREAT...Malika.,

I hope ...it happens this way...😃

But one thing is there...Shivji has to do his bit...in smoothening out A's insecurities...reg the so called MADARNITY reg., dress as well as food...!!!!
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Uma - yes!that is a lil bit he can handle.Even a convo with Anandi will do that.He doesnt need much to prove that his love is just for her genuineness and he loves her as she is.That can be done in just a matter of a few good dialouges 😉

Anshu,Uma n nivi - me off now...u guys carry on.Gunyt!
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshurg5

Uma  (right na)

i too think when she will ansh together and happy perhaps she will understand that how much her brother happiness depends on Ajee.she may leave her prejudices behind and accept Ajee wholeheartedly.

Yeah...I'am Uma..Anshu...😃

Hopefully., she has so much sense...
But , some times we expect too much from these soaps...and we will only be disappointed at the end of the day...😆

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Malika: I hope your idea does not backfire by making Sanchi encourage her modern friend to flirt with Shiv !!! Bcos that is what she will want anyways..

Btw, today Daddu openly complimented DS once again while introducing her to Sanchi 'lagta toh nahi na' !!!  What will Sanchi do/react when she hears about Daddu ke kaarname ? 😆 Not only  her bhai but her Daddu also is crazy !! 😆

Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail
@ oh malika let on one flirt with Sjee . he is only for Ajee.😡
adi2512 thumbnail
Yeah., Me too will go & sleep..

G/nite..malika.,

AnShu...where are U based...India or out of India...😊

Bye E/body...😃