Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh: Khushiyo ki diwali (AT 52) (Page 18)

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Yep, this thread has been really quiet today what with everyone busy in their RL Diwali celebrations!

And true... if Uttaran can run for as long as it has, pretty much ANYTHING can LOL I hope they don't make Shiv and Anandi have 3-4 children and then go the leap route, though. Because Pratyusha and Siddharth would probably not want to play old people, and leaps always involve really awful plotlines... like if they were going to go the leap route and keep the child marriage theme, they'd have to do something like make a third-or-fourth-time pregnant Anandi get kidnapped by Heth Singh's gundas again, have Shiv be unable to locate her, have her be in captivity throughout her pregnancy, eventually give birth to a daughter, and die in childbirth. Shiv would die of grief/despair at the loss of his wife. The daughter would then be passed off socially as Heth Singh's distant relative/charity case, and they'd marry her off as a kid to some random dude (perhaps Jagya and Gauri's son, given up for adoption because Jagya doesn't know said kid exists and Gauri goes psycho and can't take care of him, and adopted by one of Heth Singh's henchmen). Then all the kids would grow up, Anandi's daughter would be played by a young Pratyusha, she would somehow meet her siblings and grandparents, the truth about her identity would be revealed, and she would meet the Singhs too... on the other side, her childhood husband would be evil 'cause he'd've been raised to be a Heth Singh minion, but he would mellow over time... eventually he too would find out about his true parentage and realise that Heth Singh had massively used him... and he and Anandi Jr would work together to avenge Anandi and Shiv. Oh, and on the side there could be complicated love triangles and love stories of Anandi Jr's siblings and all that. Eventually Heth Singh would be killed/toppled from his position of power, and everyone would live happily ever after, and the serial would end with Anandi and Shiv looking over all their kids from heaven. xD 

(Note: CVs, please do NOT take inspiration from my overdramatic, over-the-top, over-zealous imagination... I don't even know how many recycled plots from other serials I mixed up in that post xDDD)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KwitKattsdsupriyaroberoiumamBlukitten

KwitKatts IF-Dazzler
KwitKatts
KwitKatts

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Naz
You are too goodROFLROFL
Ab please jaldi koi OS likh doBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalroberoi

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KwitKatts

Naz
You are too goodROFLROFL
Ab please jaldi koi OS likh doBig smileBig smileBig smile

Haha, thank you! LOL Woh SS hai na mera which I need to finish. I seem to be getting inspiration for everything but that at the moment LOL

I would love to write a nice romantic OS, but mujhe woh juicy type ke scenes likhna nahin aata... I am too much of a prude LOL Embarrassed Plus I am a cynic and therefore kind of rubbish at romance or even thinking of romantic situations LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KwitKattsroberoiAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Sangeeta - i don't know much about deflated hubbies...just been told they get cranky when u ignore them!Silly

Naz - Wat good awful plot u ve there... I think i wud "quit" without the declaration post saying "i quit"  if they even contemplated such thoughtsROFL

Koi LU dega kya???  N links for epi as well... still DailyMotion mein yesterday's epi not there... I had to rely on NipunBroken Heart 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 November 2012 at 6:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujaldsupriyaKwitKattsroberoiumamitsRitzi

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Hello allSmile koi hai kya? pata hai maine abhi tak new promo nahi dekha haiCryCryCry

KwitKattsroberoi

KwitKatts IF-Dazzler
KwitKatts
KwitKatts

Naz
You need not write a romantic oneLOLLOL JTHJ dekhkar aayi hu aaj...romance ka overdose ho gayaLOLLOL Humour ya phir suspense ya simple sa "kuch bi" on AnShLOLLOL

SiriuslySujalroberoi

KwitKatts IF-Dazzler
KwitKatts
KwitKatts

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Tissu
New promo ka link to vo Romano k thread me heWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

KwitKatts IF-Dazzler
KwitKatts
KwitKatts

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Naz - Wat good awful plot u ve there... I think i wud "quit" without the declaration post saying "i quit"  if they even contemplated such thoughtsROFL

LOL I hope they wont go thaaat faaarLOLLOLLOL

SiriuslySujalroberoi

Go to top