Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What is JKHJ? is it Jaab Tak Hai Jaan? Tum logo ne woh movie already dekh le?😲 aj he toh release hua hai?😲
tistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Hi Tistaa 😊 Wait, koi naya promo hai? What does it feature?

Hi Naz Happy Diwali🤗 Woh Anandi ki wedding ka new promo aya hai
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tistaa

What is JKHJ? is it Jaab Tak Hai Jaan? Tum logo ne woh movie already dekh le?😲 aj he toh release hua hai?😲

Yes, Jab Tak Hai Jaan! It seems Piya and Kattu have already seen it... which is some speed, I know! ðŸ˜² Hmmm, I should look for some reviews online.

By the way, Anj, how was your trip to the land of pristine beaches and glorious foliage? ðŸ˜›
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjy, Naz
God aap log kitne serials dekh chuke ho??? I never watch/ed any of the ones you guys mentioned😆😆 BV is the only one which got me hooked😆😆
Kumkum k time me kafi choti thi so cant remember much🤔 I think I watched 2 or 3 of its epis😆😆 I remember its title song though😛
tistaa thumbnail
Kavi
  Tu ne First day first show dekh kiya JTHJ ka?😲 aur tu khudko SRK ki fan nahi bolti hai😲
SiriuslySujal thumbnail

Hi Naz Happy Diwali🤗 Woh Anandi ki wedding ka new promo aya hai

Happy Diwali to you too! ðŸ˜Š Oh, hmmm... well, I can't watch promos myself at the moment (we are getting Colors Middle East at the moment rather than Colors India thanks to stupid Bigg Boss being blocked in East Africa on copyright grounds), so I share your pain and will wait for someone to describe it to me (since I can't watch them online either as YouTube is blocked and Daily Motion slow).
KwitKatts thumbnail

I went for 1st day 1st show😃😃😃 for the 1st time😆😆 

As per Piyu's review she loved it...n according to me; I would say its tooo lengthy😆  Its good though...now dont ask more😆😆
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Originally posted by: KwitKatts

Anjy, Naz

God aap log kitne serials dekh chuke ho??? I never watch/ed any of the ones you guys mentioned😆😆 BV is the only one which got me hooked😆😆
Kumkum k time me kafi choti thi so cant remember much🤔 I think I watched 2 or 3 of its epis😆😆 I remember its title song though😛

Yes, that was one of my favourite title songs... Jeevan kar leta hai shringaaar ðŸ˜ƒ I guess I kind of watched a lot of serials off and on... or figured out the rough plot from the trailers and promos ðŸ˜† I had periods of loving various serials on a shallow level... but BV is the only one that's really got me posting on this forum and making friends and being part of an IF community. So I guess it's the only one that's really got me hooked with any consistency ðŸ˜ƒ
tistaa thumbnail
@Naz I think Ramona ne WU diya hai😊
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3287633 here is the link
@Kavi Thank God neither Piyu nor Don is around😆 warna...
Edited by tistaa - 11 years ago
KwitKatts thumbnail

Kavi

Tu ne First day first show dekh kiya JTHJ ka?😲 aur tu khudko SRK ki fan nahi bolti hai😲

I "was" his fan when I was a kid😆😆 I'm still a fan of SRK-Kajol-jodi😉  AND I dislike Katrina🤢
Phir bhi i went to watch...😉 Mujhe promos ache lage so dekhliya😛😛